[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is gook nagasaki so fuckin incompetent in managing this imabe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456145653720.jpg (73 KB, 530x356) Image search: [Google]
1456145653720.jpg
73 KB, 530x356
why is gook nagasaki so fuckin incompetent in managing this imabe board?
>>
>>461447
Too busy datamining and isntalling malware
>>
Too busy holidaying.
>>
File: sad-keanu.jpg (43 KB, 590x516) Image search: [Google]
sad-keanu.jpg
43 KB, 590x516
>>461449
>tfw botnet
>>
File: moot troll face.jpg (89 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
moot troll face.jpg
89 KB, 1024x512
An admin being MIA and mods/janitors running amok doing whatever they want? Feels like home to me.
>>
[This post cannot be read because it is corrupt]
>>
>>461447
I wouldn't want to come here either if I saw threads like this every time I did.
>>
tfw you do capatchas for the google bot for free
>>
>random broken-ass English sitewide notices every few months

Literally the only difference I've noticed from him vs moot
>>
When will he write his first News-post?
>>
He really hasn't been on much as he used to. It's concerning because he said he wanted this site to be "for us". And yet nothing seemingly has changed with the mods. In fact it seems to have gotten worse. They see being the site "for us" as being a threat to their power.

They feel as though if the voice of the people is taking over their voices, they'll lose their influence and fear they'll lose their free jobs.
>>
>>462163
I laugh every time I read one of those, they always come across so genuine and innocent in contrast with the rest of the site. His Sundance one especially where he asked if anyone liked movies, demonstrating he's never been to /tv/. [spoiler]Nobody likes any movies or television there.[/spoiler]
>>
>>462174
yes, hiro is like a stepfather that doesnt know us but tries with something to get a connection to us
ehh if only the mods werent such faggots
>>
>>462183
true
>>
>>461461
Moot, quit making mustard gas come out my computer, you gookle.
>>
>>461447
Why are you so butthurt? Got banned for shitposting again, you underaged virgin?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.