[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban video game culture from /v/. It is the very reason the board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1440131039548.gif (121 KB, 180x288) Image search: [Google]
1440131039548.gif
121 KB, 180x288
Ban video game culture from /v/. It is the very reason the board is a blue /b/. If you dig deep enough, you can turn everything into 'video game culture'.
>>
>>461380
I think it would be more reasonable to just get discerning moderators who don't stand for blatant shitposting.
>>
Ban weebs from life
>>
>>461388
Truth. You'll learn it some day. Wait til you have a job, mortgage, a partner, and taxes to pay. Then you'll learn. But until then enjoy it! You only gain responsibilities you never lose them ... And your parents will only let you live with them for so long lol. Bring your boots boy, it's tough out here lol
>>
>>461388
Ban all non-weeabosses from 4chan.
>>
More people should be reporting the blatant stuff. It's pretty easy to pick out obviously stupid posts.

>>461388
If anything, weebs need a dose of reality and self-awareness.
>>
>>461380
I still remember the 12 hours or so we had on /v/ after the creation of /vg/. It was so perfect, videogame threads as far as you could see and everyone enjoyed themself except the culture kiddies.
I still hate moot for letting that (then) vocal minority have their way by allowing """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""videogame culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: 1457229847770.jpg (113 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
1457229847770.jpg
113 KB, 543x960
>>461397
>trying this hard to force weaboss
are you westacuck guy by any chance?
>>
>>461430
I'm not, but there is atleast actually two of us using weaboss. I saw anon say he was going to use it, so I joined in.
>>
File: 1435948081750.png (94 KB, 350x359) Image search: [Google]
1435948081750.png
94 KB, 350x359
>>461380
>posting meme waifu
>>
>>461411
>If anything, weebs need a dose of reality and self-awareness.
Based on what, shitty assumptions from random retards? lel
>>
>>461435
That's a cute picture, but who is the old guy supposed to be?
>>
>>461417
>40 quotation marks
can you not see how annoying """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""this""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is
>>
>>461380
There's not much left on /v/ if you do that though.
>>
>>462052
It'd fix /v/ to an extent.
>>
>>462052
Better a dead board than a living moving corpse that destroys everything it touches.
>>
>>461660
Hayao "Anime was a fucking mistake" Miyazaki
>>
>>462075
>>462076
While /v/ is in serious need of a massive overhaul in terms of moderation, if you get rid of board culture, then you might as well name /v/ r/games
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.