[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban Crossposting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: CrossPosting.png (64 KB, 1211x927) Image search: [Google]
CrossPosting.png
64 KB, 1211x927
/tv/ here. I am sick and fucking tired of /v/edditors and /sp/ergs and /pol/tards and /a/ssholes coming to my board and shitting it up.

Fucking ban people from posting on other boards. If you posted on /v/ /sp/ /a/ or /pol/ in the last 3 days, you shouldn't be allowed to post on other boards.

And fucking ban anyone who has been to reddit or Facebook in their browsing history
>>
>>461175

You do know that you're crossposting right now?
>>
>>461175
I'm sick and tired of /tv/ users coming to /qa/ and shitting it up with their /q/ tier posters.

I'm here for Quest threads. That's what /qa/ is good for.
>>
File: 1316433483927 2.jpg (22 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
1316433483927 2.jpg
22 KB, 638x359
>>461175
Back in my day we used to smash up our matchbox cars when we got all buttmad at being grounded. Why the fuck is this kid projecting his shit onto us?
>>
>>461175
Wait, I'm supposed to translate this, right?
Fg..plus birdin?
What the hell are fg and birdin?
>>
>>461198
Then make a fucking quest thread. We have been questless for weeks and I'm getting thirsty as hell.

I'm considering doing one myself but I'm not an artist so I'd have to determine how I can do it without drawing anything. Maybe just finding random photos on the internet and editing stuff onto them? Not to toot my own horn but I am very good at writing so I'd probably be able to make up for my lack of artistic talent that way.
>>
>>461208
Actually, you know what? Sure. I'll start tonight. Lemme scribble up something and get a thread going.
>>
>>461209
Sounds great. I was very close to making the worst quest ever. It would have been highly politically charged but I know nothing about politics so everyone would have been out of character.
>>
>>461198
>>461208
>>461209
>>461210
Then fuck off back to /tg/ or /mlp/, you circlejerking faggots.
>>
>>461208
Quest threads don't need drawings. They can just be text, though that requires writing skill.
>>
>>461220
I'll jerk YOU off. *unzips your pants*
>>
>>461221
True, it's just that I tend to like the ones with drawings the most. I guess I just wanted to be a part of that myself even though it's not my forte. But a good writer certainly can paint a picture with words, so that's probably what I'd do with a quest of my own.
>>
File: amira_st12.png (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
amira_st12.png
81 KB, 800x600
>>461175
>/tv/
How about you stop spreading YOUR shit everywhere else first?
>>
and we are tired of you posting your shitty memes in our boards
>>
File: Gin.gif (450 KB, 488x275) Image search: [Google]
Gin.gif
450 KB, 488x275
>/a/
>Crossboarding
>>
>>461377
Oh yeah, this thing was also one of the few good things about monster girl quest. The best kind of lamia.
>>
>All those buzzwords
>>
>>461175
>And fucking ban anyone who has been to reddit or Facebook in their browsing history

This would ban like 3/4 of /tv/.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, though.
>>
>>461175
Cry more faggot
>>
ban video games and sports and politics and anime
>>
>>461672
holy shit that pic is amazing
what's it from? got any more?
>>
File: 6uWprLE.png (123 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
6uWprLE.png
123 KB, 500x263
>>462054
Search: 'garfielf'
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.