[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a board that hasn't been ruined by reddit yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 4.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
492 KB, 460x345
Is there a board that hasn't been ruined by reddit yet?
>>
You guys all know what this topic is about, but in case for some reason someone is reading this 50 years from now, let me explain. It is March 3rd, 2016. Nintendo has just released a Direct. This particular direct has been released the day before the release of Twilight Princess HD. We have been waiting for a new zelda game for several years now, which has been dubbed "Zelda Wii U" as a place holder name. We expected this game in 2014, and again in 2015, but after all the delays, Nintendo promised it would come out this year. Now, we are no longer inclined to trust Nintendo's word, as they don't have the greatest track record for keeping promises, but this year is The Legend of Zelda's 30th Anniversary. Now that that's out of the way, let me start off by saying that it's my own fault for expecting anything. I should know by now that this game may or may not come out, but either way, it will most certainly not be worth the long wait. Now, this definitely isn't the first time a Zelda game has been delayed, and it absolutely won't be the last, but this company has been seriously disappointing lately. The Wii U has been an absolute failure, and they aren't even trying to fix it. Not to mention all the gimmicks they are churning out these days. The 3ds is probably their most successful system ever, and yet they aren't even loyal to those customers! Now they are gradually releasing >NEW< 3ds only games, obviously transitioning to make all new games >NEW< 3ds only games. They aren't even letting you use 3d function on new games on the old 3ds. Now that's not really a big deal in itself, but it only shows just how desperate they are to get everyone they can to buy their new systems! They have produced several 3ds Zelda games since the announcement of this game, but were mostly remakes, and the only new games were not exactly critically acclaimed either.
>>
>>461004
The problem isn't even that it's taking forever for it to release, it's that they refuse to give ANY information on this game, unless it's being delayed. Their reasons for doing this? They claim it is because they don't want to frustrate fans, which quite frankly, is the absolute stupidest excuse I have ever heard! The worst part about this is that they know how the fans feel, but they continue to withhold information. Perhaps it's just to keep people interested in their directs in hope that they will purchase games in the meantime, but they haven't even given us decent info in...however long my sig says...and that was just another delay! Now, I am still interested in some other games they have, but the way they are handling things these days is absolutely repulsive. Not to mention all the amiibo...They never have enough stock, and some are hard to find unless you go looking for an ebay scalper, and yet Nintendo wants you to buy buy buy as many as you can for in-game content. The first time they really tried DLC was with the N64DD, which was a miserable failure, and never even made its way out of Japan. But somehow Nintendo thrives off of DLC today, and you can't even purchase a whole game for a decent price anymore, because there is always something missing. Unfortunately this has seeped its way into Zelda, and is only going to get worse. It's not that I don't mind a little DLC every now and then, but the lengths to which they will go to get an extra buck out of their products is ridiculous! I'm done ranting, but this is seriously getting old.
>>
>>460993
Your mom was ruined by reddit.
>>
>>460993
Bad b8 m8. try harder. apply yourself.
>>
/int/, but it was ruined with other kind of stuff
>>
>>460993
>fishing for boards that you can ruin

nope fuck off
>>
/pol/
>>
>>460993
Yes
>>
Hi. Is this the gigantic, poorly formatted walls of text thread?
>>
>>460993
Xeogaming.net hasn't been ruined by reddit yet.
>>
>>461016

/int/ is reddit
>>
>>460993
b
>>
/co/, but only because tumblr got there first
>>
>>460993
because this board IS reddit

>muh 4chan culture
>muh delete boards

It's the most cancerous place on this website.
>>
>>460993
/b/
it was always shit
>>
>>462809
Neither of those things you greentexted are reddit like.
>>
>>462751
no, it's always been krautchan through and through
>>
the very small niche hobby boards. i heard /ck/ got ruined, but /diy/, /gd/ and /an/ still look pretty good. /po/, /trv/, /out/, /ic/ ...
>>
>>462809

Why should we take your opinion on this, tripfag
>>
>>463774
I didn't even realize he was using a trip.
>>
>>463801
honestly I don't even notice most times unless someone points it out. it's like my eyes have been trained not to look there
>>
>>460993
Yes.

/mlp/.

They ruined it before it was even born.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.