[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need a containment board for this crap.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: b_is_dead_008.jpg (52 KB, 915x293) Image search: [Google]
b_is_dead_008.jpg
52 KB, 915x293
We need a containment board for this crap.
>>
>>460208
We have one. It's called >>>/b/.
>>
>>460208
"Hurr durr containment boards"

No, idiot. They need to be BANNED. The way you're behaving, you think it's okay.
>>
>>460228
Banning would be better, yeah. I just didn't think of that, good sir.
>>
>>460228
>le ban
>I don't like thing ban it for me glorious mods gimme that cock now
>HEY MODS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT BAN THE GUY MAKING FUN OF ME TOO
>BAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN IT ALL
>>
>>460371
Please explain how the post in the image does not break the rules.
>>
>>460371
Spotted the fourteen year old.
>>
In what way is that thread against the non-existent rules of /b/?
>>
>>460423
Violates GR 2.
>>
Have you heard of this great new board called /b/?
>>
>>460464
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

???

So it is against this rule, that says you're not allowed to be under 18 years old and on 4chan, to post a picture of a clothed female (on fucking /b/) and say, more-or-less "man, I really want to fuck her." On /b/.

Did you fuck up or did I fuck up?
>>
File: 1443752893571.png (110 KB, 367x380) Image search: [Google]
1443752893571.png
110 KB, 367x380
>>460371
>all moderation is kowtow dictatorship
>>
>>460478
it's an underage thing to do anon. stop being so autistic jeez
>>
File: b_is_dead_009.png (288 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
b_is_dead_009.png
288 KB, 1440x900
>>460464
>>460517
Isn't there also a rule against extreme shitposting like that? (Writing like a fucking tard.)

It's not just that, though. /b/ has been infested by the most cringeworthy teenage autism as of late.
>>
>>460795
I don't know, maybe CHECK THE FUCKING RULES?

The writing like a fucking tard rude is rule 3 and says that /b/ is the exception (which I think is dumb, since it's basically saying "all tards, come to /b/! We welcome you!"). So you can't use that one. Rule 6, maybe. Very flexible rule and one of my personal favorites. I also like rule 7 because people always forget it exists but the mods are quick to punish it, so it's easy to get some idiot banned if you bait them into saying they reported you.
>>
>>460811
/b/ is the ZOMG NONE!!!1 zone. Mods can ban and delete posts with no reason.
>>
>>460833
The rules say that mods can do that on /b/ but the rules don't say that the reverse isn't true everywhere else.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just trying to make sure nobody thinks the exception proves the rule.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.