[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question. Do people literally believe there isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: poster_01_82.jpg (86 KB, 340x513) Image search: [Google]
poster_01_82.jpg
86 KB, 340x513
Honest question. Do people literally believe there isn't extremely high levels of actual racism and misogyny on 4chan?

People always bring up the defense "Misogyny is just a buzzword, racism is just a buzzword" in the very same threads where 90% of posts are just shitting on women and non-whites as subhumans while circlejerking over preheld beliefs and "Redpill" group narrative/superiority complex.

Even on /his/, there are numerous threads almost every day about how women and blacks apparently had it better than white males throughout most of history because they weren't allowed any responsibility and that white men had the "burden" of responsibility and if anything history was really a matriarchy than patriarchy. No one in their right mind would believe this ahistorical sociopathic bullshit but it's a dominant narrative on /his/.

You can't criticize anything on 4chan anymore from a social aspect (y'know, a major part of media criticism) because suddenly doing so will get everyone jumping on you with "SJW SJW SJW, TUMBLR" bullshit while once again people claim there is no sexism and racism in the same threads where almost most posts are racist and sexist.

How do people hold this cognitive dissonance? How can people honestly believe 4chan as a whole doesn't have a massive culture of misogyny and racism when it's fucking everywhere?
>>
>>459665
The only people who think that are /r9k/, and their brother /pol/. Everybody else will tell you that these are real problems, and we're just fucking around/making fun of SJWs.
>>
>>459665

anita pls go
>>
>Taking a japanese-style message board seriously
At least you posted real art
>>
>Can't get laid in school
>Unpopular neet
>"But I'm so smart and so much better than the sheeple normies? Why aren't people recognizing my superiority? I know! 4chan is filled with people who aren't normies, i'll ask them"
>Ask a bunch of people in the same situation as you who hold the same views.
>"Well it's obviously because women *insert narrative affirming crap here*"
>Actual reactionaries/PuAs chime in and spread their shit as well.
>Suddenly a whole lot of people who refuse to engage in any level of self-criticism and believe their own delusional shit

How do I know this? Because I fell too this exact shit, when I finished school, I became a friendless NEET for almost two years in which I was a Hikki for one, in this time I grew massively bitter and reactionary, was a full Lolbertarian fedora tipper who actually believed women were nothing more than toys too be manipulated. Used to read PUA shit religiously and even ran a PUA blog (even though I never left my fucking room or interacted with women).
Once I was forced by my parents into higher education and I actually had to interact with people I saw how delusional my views were, now most of my friends are female.
This was all before the progressive social justice movements of recent years as this was back in like 2007-2008 but if I was my NEET self, I would 100% be a milo following, briebart reading, gamergate flying edgelord who would be probably sending death threats to Anita while claiming she was a professional victim.
The demographics of 4chan lend themselves too this though, as long as you have edgy so ronery teenagers who refuse to engage in self criticism you will have a powderkeg for edgelord reactionary crap.
>>
>>459675
cool victim blaming, bro
>>
>>459675
SJW alert. Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>459695
>>459699
lol, triggered
>>
>>459700
wut
>>
>>459699
>>459700
lol, dubs
>>
>Do people literally believe there isn't extremely high levels of actual racism and misogyny on 4chan?

There is but it doesn't really bother me since I can exit 4chan whenever I like and the fact that these people keep it suppressed irl. Not that I agree with the narrative (it's total bullshit), but I like to assume that their cognitive dissonance exists for larger psychological purpose or there are just some anons who enjoy egging on redpill autists.
>>
>>459705
How do you feel about the opposite side- perhaps jokingly referred to as "tumblrites"? Unlike the 4channers, they've been annoyingly active in the real world.
>>
>>459665
Racism is justified especially against blacks they only know how to destroy.
>>
Falseflagging /pol/. Even when you are very new, if you regular come to this place, you will not have views like in the OP. Therefore, it's a bait supposed to make us think that there are SJWs on 4chan.
>>
>>459665
This is 4chan you stupid fuck why do you expect any standards at all?
>>
There is, but 4chan is an international forum
>>
>>459762
I'm not falseflagging, I'm really a degenerate who got cheated on
>>
>>459708
I have yet to actually encounter any "SJWs" in my daily life.
>>
>>459665
>Honest question. Do people literally believe there isn't extremely high levels of actual racism and misogyny on 4chan?
Don't care, really. People can't see your skin colour through a post and let's be honest: women are fucking scum and should stay the fuck offline to begin with. The only decent girls are the ones not old enough or interested in social media, and exist in the two dimensional form.
>>
>>459775
lol i'm really upset and this isn't irony, i'm actually a social jew lady, lol no irony, honest
lol
>>
>>459777
This, but ironically.
>>
>>459777
>lol i'm really upset
I hear you, anon.

I just don't give a shit.
>>
Racism and misogyny do exist on 4chan. Just not as much as some people think.
>>
>>459780
I was just joking, that really was irony after all
>>459779
irony'd
>>
>>459774
I encountered one while getting a haircut. She was wearing the stereotypical tumblr hipster fashion, including being fat. While cutting someone else's hair she started going on a crazed rant about some previous customer who reflexively made a fist when his hair got caught in a comb and painfully pulled. She claimed making a fist was assault, and it would be legal for her to use violence against him because she felt threatened. Afterwards she picked up the phone, and started screaming and raging at whoever called.
>>
>>459790
>getting a haircut
back to cuckplace chinaman XD
>>
>>459790
>I encountered one while getting a haircut
Did you kick her in the cunt?

>Afterwards she picked up the phone, and started screaming and raging at whoever called.
That's when the guy should have taken the phone off her and beaten her to death with it.
>>
>>459774
You just need to live in a progressive enough place.
>>
>>459803
XD whata cuk
>>
>>459807
Use your words you fucking moron.
>>
>>459665
I only read the first sentence of your post and I don't give a shit but I'll answer you anyway.

Anywhere you find people pretending to be stupid, you'll find stupid people blending in, OP.
>>
>>459812
>cuck talk
X
D
>>
>>459665
4chan was raided by neonazis years ago and they gained aministration privileges, many became mods, and they use a dictionary of phrases to attack any dissent.
>>
>>459804
I live in New England. Isn't that whole region supposed to be pretty progressive?
>>
>>459857
Who are you quoting?
>>
Guys, on how many levels of irony are you? I'm currently 5 trying to reach 6, but I've been stuck for a while.
>>
>>459774
I study Sociology and I know exactly of one " Tumblr SJW" by 4chan's standards.

She's massively self centered and uses Tumblr SJW issues to put down others around her. She can be a rad person to be around, but on a dime she can turn into a really pretentious dickhead that makes even my eyes roll, and I STUDY this shit.

Tumblr "SJWs" aren't as widespread as 4chan makes them out to be yet 4chan will consider anyone that believes in social justice or does criticism from a sociological level as a "SJW" despite their intentions, I've seen youtube videos of literal lectures in universities with the comments "LOOK AT THESE FUCKING SJWS", "LOL LIBERALS" and shit like that.

IdPol for the most part is largely a boogyman made up by the assmad alt-right.
>>
File: pol.jpg (56 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
56 KB, 349x642
>mfw people say they're being racist ironically
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.