[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Say something bad about your home/favorite board 2. Say something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ifonly.jpg (65 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
ifonly.jpg
65 KB, 550x512
1. Say something bad about your home/favorite board
2. Say something nice about your least favorite board

I don't mean insult/compliment them, either. Point out something bad/good about them that aren't opinionated.
>>
>>459109
This would have been a lot harder if you asked me to say something good about my home board
>>
>>459109
1. It's a complete shithole filled with cancer
2. It's fucking better than it
>>
>>459109
1. Too much stupid off-topic shit is ignored by the resident mod/janitor.
2. It keeps certain kinds of imbeciles occupied most of the time.
>>
1. The user base is shit
2. The user base is not shit
>>
1. Too slow compared to bigger boards
2. Chaotic fun
>>
1. false information is memed around
2. people seem to care about the board quality
>>
>>459109
1. Too slow, and hindered by weird rules
2. I admire their ability to adapt new technology to fit their niche hobby uses
>>
Are you supposed to guess which boards the other guys are talking about or what?
>>
>>459109
1. so much repetition
2. so much repetition
>>
1. They complain about reddit too often.
2. The quest threads are okay sometimes.
>>
1. Full of immature and underaged users.
2. It keeps some people I REALLY don't like away from me most of the time.
>>
>>459109

1.) It's a board for physical fitness yet no one lifts, not one fucking day goes by without a Could You Beat Ronda Rousey bait thread, trappychan is a fag, and for every one thread that has ANYTHING to do with fitness, there are 10 for Feels, penis size, height, pictures of females looking directly into the camera and asking some bait question, and some fag that needs to READ THE STICKY

2.) /sp/ gamethreads are always fun. Everything else is just fucking horrible.
>>
1. Nicedaemonette posts on it
2. I don't need to go there.
>>
1. /int/ these days is rife with memespreading Redditors who force unfunny shit in every thread.
2. /pol/ seems to have some sense of community.
>>
>>459109
1. /a/ has too many "everyday until..." threads. Not even generals, just "I'm going to post this waste of a thread, and if you don't like it you're a newfag who doesn't appreciate our board culture."

2. /b/ is useful as a principle of unfettered speech.
>>
1 Gaymengate caused a huge influx of people who never lurked one day to completely shit all over the board for about 1 month, its influences are still seen to this day

2 This board keeps Facebook fags at bay to a certain degree
>>
>>459109
1. More general threads and less dumb fun than I would like.
2. It's an outlet for people who feel stifled by political correctness.
>>
>>459109
>Full of furries and trolls while also managing to be a fucking dustbowl
>CBT is allowed and I love that shit
>>
>>459109
/tv/ has too many /v/ermin infesting it

There would be even more /v/ermin on it if it weren't for /v/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.