[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honestly though, what is the worst board on all of 4chan? All
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: perception-and-memory_1.jpg (75 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
perception-and-memory_1.jpg
75 KB, 320x320
honestly though, what is the worst board on all of 4chan?
All I know is that it's one of these:

/b/
/pol/
/qa/
/o/
/v/
/tv/
>>
/b/oring
>>
/sci/ and /lit/. Supposed to have “smart“ people yet they`re full of memes and shitposting.
>>
>>458156

/int/
>>
>>458167
oh ya I forgot those.
>>
>>458156
>/tv/
>/v/
>No /co/

Well we know what board you belong in.
>>
File: 1442671500419.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1442671500419.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>>458156

pol. I have yet to browse 4chan for more than 20min without some poltard crowbar-ing in their irrelevant agenda to feel edgy.

You know what I mean. Some guy posts on a fit cbt thread or whatever and one of the replies will just be "nigger"

If you wanna be a nazi thats fine, but pointing out that the dude is black adds NOTHING and is just attentionseeking of the highest degree, fishing for replies. Its like furries - poltards are incapable of going for 10min without shoving their niche and unpopular hobby down EVERYONE's throats.

Every. Single. Thread.

>>458167

/sci/ can have some quite interesting pure maths threads, but anything based around science "culture" on there is pure shitpostery and cancer.
>>
>>458172

>he's being racist/nazi/edgy
>must be from /pol/
>>
File: 1416534298571.png (193 KB, 668x710) Image search: [Google]
1416534298571.png
193 KB, 668x710
>>458156
It's either /a/ or /jp/.
>>
/r9k/
>>
>>458177
butthurt brony with inferiority complex detected.
>>
/a/
People keep saying that it's not actually possible to discuss anime there. The board is that bad.
>>
File: 1416534421486.jpg (31 KB, 537x450) Image search: [Google]
1416534421486.jpg
31 KB, 537x450
>>458187
You're only attacking me personally because you know it's true.
>>
>>458156
/b/ was, is, and always will be the absolute worst board on 4chan. At any given time in it's history and future, it had, has, and always will have a laundry list of problems that makes In Search of Lost Time look like a a stop sign.

But it was intended to be that way since day 1, so I can't say I'm even the slightest bit surprised.
>>
>>458172
nigger
>>
It might not be the worst of them all, but /tv/ is getting worse everyday.
So many people pretending there is a thing such as 'good and bad taste', people saying there is a difference between a flick, movie, film and cinema and ofcourse all those morons who think 'a movie is better if it's more philosophical!!'
>>
File: quentin.jpg (121 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
quentin.jpg
121 KB, 598x336
>>458594
>he doesn't exclusively watch kino
Tell me when you grow up kid.
>>
/b/, /tv/ and here.
>>
Honestly haven't visited /b/ in years.

From what I'm used too?

/v/, /tv/ and /pol/ are the worst boards.

/v/ probably scrapes in as the worst.
>>
/mu/ /pol/ /x/ /lgbt/ /r9k/
>>
>>458176

It's true though.. Pol spills into b, newfags frequent b, they think being a racist is how you fit in here, suddenly most of 4chan are racist because they're all faggots trying to fit in. Even though it's a anonymous image board.
>>
File: 1182123634959.jpg (55 KB, 786x521) Image search: [Google]
1182123634959.jpg
55 KB, 786x521
>>458611
>suddenly most of 4chan are racist
>suddenly
>>
>>458611
hi newfig
stfu
>>
File: 1441728158051.jpg (96 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441728158051.jpg
96 KB, 900x900
>>458204
The thing that makes /a/ stand out among /pol/ and /v/ and /r9k/ is their lack of self awareness. Seriously, they actually believe they're one of the few good boards on 4chan and nothing you say will remotely convince them otherwise.
>>
>>458612
>being this much of a newfag

lol
Pre-/pol/ 4chan was never racist. There were racist memes that were shitposted for the lulz, but you're clearly retarded if you actually think anything pre-/pol/ 4chan said or did was sincere.
>>
>>458638
are you this guy? >>458611
because nigger and hitler jokes were always common on 4chinz because "lul edgy"

unironic racism came after the anonymous we r lelgion chanology shit when right wing nutjobs discovered that they could use it as their platform
>>
/r9k/ ever since the robot came back
>>
File: 1182975084531.jpg (50 KB, 466x612) Image search: [Google]
1182975084531.jpg
50 KB, 466x612
>>458638
>>458641
>>
/b/ without CP is one of the best boards in 4chan. It is what makes 4chan 4chan.
>>
Every board that has a reddit equivalent is bad.

4chan should really invest more effort into /i/ to make it good. It's really ashame that Canv.as died.
>>
>>458167
>/lit/
>shitposting
>>
File: 1456870390864.png (648 KB, 468x750) Image search: [Google]
1456870390864.png
648 KB, 468x750
>>458176
>>458172
>>
>>458594
>So many people pretending there is a thing such as 'good and bad taste
it's true though, did /tv/ hurt your feelings?
>>
>>458156
>another "/qa/ hurt my feelings so it's bad" whine topic

Boring. If you don't like it, get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1437488369841.jpg (488 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437488369841.jpg
488 KB, 1280x720
>>458156
ah good old divide and conquer tactics
>>
>>460826
Never understood why they gave a skeleton faggy eyelashes.
>>
File: frantic rattling.jpg (13 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
frantic rattling.jpg
13 KB, 238x250
>>460830
>>
/pol/, without a doubt

/tv/ wasn't that bad from the few times I lurked. There are boards with a far greater intensity of shitposting than /tv/.

/v/ should have been on your list
>>
There are too many.
I can't choose one, but /v/ comes very close because of how many utterly clueless people use it. There's /a/ for thinking it's 43 infinity times better than any other board, and that clearly isn't the case. /jp/ for thinking it's worth very much when it's pretty much a board dedicated to shitposting about Japanese things and acting retarded nonstop. /pol/ can't keep out of every other board.

Is it even worth it? If not, then where am I supposed to go? Why does this place have to be so full of some people? They build up numbers and eventually push worthwhile people out. The bad often outweighs the good, and I have to be trapped here because I haven't found anywhere else to go, and I actually found a few people that want genuinely good things.
>>
>>458156
/qa/ without a doubt
It is a meta board made for airing your grievances to Hiro and such, but the userbase is so full of hostile crybaby newfriends that shit all over everyone else's problems because in their mind it is not as significant as their perceived problem

The second Hiro responds to anyone there will be 10 posters telling him to ignore the matter at hand and demand he talks to them instead about why they cant have a paedophile drawings board instead
>>
>>458172
> anyone racist or not politically correct is automatically from pol
Profiling like that is an awful right wing thing to do m8. You sure you arent from /pol/?
>>
>>460958

>anyone politically incorrect is from the board named "Politically Incorrect"

doesnt sound unreasonable to me desu
>>
>>458156
In all honesty it is /r9k/. No contest.

>>458653
b-but the robot is successful tho!!
>>
>>460957
>paedophile drawings board
>hostile crybaby newfriends
>>
>>460949
daily reminder that [s4s] is property of [a / jp]
>>
>>458653
Re-instating the robot killed /r9k/ for good. And that might have been the point, I seriously feel that it was done as punishment for the oregon shooting.
>>
>>461048
I had no idea it was gone. Why exactly would that kill the board? There are very few occasions where you would need to make exactly the same post multiple times.
>>
/int/ has no redeeming value whatsoever.
>>
>>461050
It a fucking reddit-tier functonality based on a retarded idea.

/r9k/ actually started producing OC (what moot wanted the board to do) when the robot was removed. Creativity needs freedom.
>>
>>461055
And how did it prevent them from producing OC? The entire purpose of the robot was to encourage OC. Do you even understand how it worked? Or is this just another boogeyman.
>>
>>461057
>The entire purpose of the robot was to encourage OC.
And it didn't work out at all.
>>
>>461055
>producing OC
Yeah, images of a frog taking a shit on the feels guy. That's truly the quality OC this website needs.
>>
File: 1457299393593.png (261 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457299393593.png
261 KB, 500x500
>>458629
Really? Because every thread I see /a/utists are complaining and bitching about how shitty their board is.

Also you seem to imply there's such a thing as "good" or "quality" on this site. In which case I kindly ask you to kill yourself.
>>
>>462497
dumb weeb
>>
>>462497
The same weebs still say that /a/ is the best board, despite their complaints. Please, go kill yourself, dumb animeposter.
>>
>>458156
>/tv/
At first, this seems like a fair choice, but I have come to realize how wrong this is
/tv/ creates OC at a higher rate that most boards. from bane images, to movie dubs, they are fairly active. sure, they are avid shitposters too, but who isn´t?
What makes a board bad would be the lack of creativity, cancerous behavior and being a waste of space in general. out of the most common choices, what boards do really fill this criteria?
>/b/
best option. /b/ right now is a never ending loop of shit, and a cancer magnet
>/pol/
While cancerous, /pol/ creates alot of OC, and has fresh topics thanks to the globalised world we live in.
>/qa/
serves as a way to talk with the mods, even if they rarely listen. also meta topics are discussed (and contained, let´s be honest)
>/o/
don´t really know much about it
>/r9k/
second best choice. /b/´s horrible state saves it from the first place
>/v/
third best choice. there´s actual content in the place, even if it´s heavily polluted
>/mlp/
only containment board that works. don´t see the problem
>/a/
holds up fairly well taking into account it´s population
>>
why is everyone forgetting /trash/? It was actively made to be the worst board on 4chan, and I think it serves that purpose well enough.

Other than that I completely agree with this guy >>462669
>>
>>458629
Also /a/ still seems to think all the other boards exist for them to shitpost on when they get bored of arguing about their Chinese children's cartoons, rather than boards with their own topics distinct from Chinese children's cartoons.
>>
>>463575
that's completely true, by the way
>>
>>458156
/vg/ because generals are cancer
>>
>>458156
/b/, then /v/ and /sp/.

Really, the more popular the board and thus the faster it moves, the worse it is. Usually.
>>
>>461052
that's because the mods just one day stopped moderating the board and it went to shit.
>>
>>458156

/b/ was never good but the mods should try to get the /soc/ content onto /soc/ again since that's the only reason the board was made in the first place, other than that it's business as usual there other than the relative lack of new content.

/pol/ is a fantastic board, it's the beating heart of the site /b/ used to be and cranks out OC like no one else, also like old /b/ they flood out and raid other boards and people hate them for it.

/qa/ was great and a really nice place when it was made for moots last QA but undeniably took a turn for the worse when hiro becoming the new admin brought new attention to it, even though the only real problems are the fact the topics get repeated ad nauseam so it gets stale and the people who treat it like /adv/.

/o/ there is nothing wrong with /o/ at all other than the fact a spammer fucked with it recently after having done it before not long ago bumping off all the relevant content twice in a short period which has upset the balance there.

/v/ For awhile it became the new /b/ and was enjoying a chaotic but productive golden age where /pol/ is now, the creation of /vg/ slowed that down a bit and then the whole /gg/ thing set off the bomb and it never recovered. it's currently in the decline.

/tv/ is admittedly shit and is currently home to the same type of pedos who obsess over young actresses and internet personalities that used to reside on /b/.

In my personal opinion one of the worst is /co/, the way the mediums have changed in the past few years along with the emergence of "general" threads which give people who come from outside a place to go immediately without ever having experienced the rest of the board let alone the rest of the site have helped create a breeding ground for fandoms who's culture doesn't mesh with the rest of the site at all, in the past this is the sort of thing that ended up giving us places like /vp/ and /mlp/ as containment boards for them.

/mu/ is also pretty terrible.
>>
>>463987
>currently home to the same type of pedos who obsess over young actresses
most of those people left around 2012 you fucking liar.
>>
>>463987
>it's the beating heart of the site /b/ used to be and cranks out OC like no one else
Not all OC is created equal. /r9k/ was built around making original content and it's one of the worst boards on the site.
>>
>>463987
>there is nothing wrong with /o/ at all other than the fact a spammer fucked with it recently after having done it before not long ago bumping off all the relevant content twice in a short period which has upset the balance there.

It might be harder to spot if you don't know cars, but /o/ is overrun with shitposting all of the time even when not being spammed.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.