[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1453384621759.png (365 KB, 964x936) Image search: [Google]
1453384621759.png
365 KB, 964x936
Should /his/ be deleted?

So far the board seems more a blend of /pol/ and /int/ than anything else. And the low post cooldown means threads get spammed with nonsense rather quickly.

Frankly /tg/ and /k/ dealt with history better in the past, and still do.

/his/ just seems to be a center for religious debate and attempting to force new memes.

Thoughts on /his/? Has it reached your expectations?
>>
feel free to continue to use /tg/ and /k/, anon.

I enjoy it, and a whole lot of other people do too. Just because you aren't using something doesn't mean it should be deleted.

Why does everyone think that any boards will be deleted anyway, hiro has never said anything about getting rid of boards.
>>
File: alttvm8vkf9gdtmdiji1.jpg (44 KB, 470x612) Image search: [Google]
alttvm8vkf9gdtmdiji1.jpg
44 KB, 470x612
I say no, and I don't even post there. I hate that people think deleting boards is even a valid thing to ask for.
>>
>>457857
>And the low post cooldown means threads get spammed with nonsense rather quickly.
But anon, you just touched on a better solution right there. Long post cooldowns are basically shitposter repellent.
>>
>>457857
>>457867
Also, we need a religion board separate from the history one.
>>
>>457857
>center for religious debate
Imagine how much more it'd have it /x/ knew about it.
>>
>>457857
>Thoughts on /his/?

It's /pol/ with dates. A majority of people were against it and clearly warned that it would become /pol/ with dates. /pol/ kept pushing for the board to be created anyway, and they got exactly what they wanted. Fuck this staff.

/news/ shared the same fate. It's like /pol/lacks repeatedly cherry-picking black-on-white crimes to promote their racial biases.
>>
>>457857
Nothing you listed is a reason why the board should be deleted. I could describe literally every board on 4chan in a similarly negative light. Fact is, the people who post there either enjoy it, or need to gain some self control and leave. Which one are you?
>>
File: satan_speaks.png (40 KB, 1850x222) Image search: [Google]
satan_speaks.png
40 KB, 1850x222
/his/ gave us this legendary post.
>>
>>457863
You failed to answer any questions.
>>
>>457976
Awfully defensive. Go ahead and name something /his/ does that isn't a duplication of what other boards already did better.
>>
>>458108
Go ahead and name why duplications of other boards are a problem. "Balkanization"? Even if what you say is true, /pol/ is too fast so splitting /pol/ up into several sub-/pol/s would probably be a good thing. I'm not defending a single thing because your attacks mean absolutely nothing. Everything you said could be true and it woludn't matter because that's clearly what the people of /his/ want. If you want /his/ gone, start by leaving it, and if enough people agree with you, then it'll go dead like /i/.
>>
>>457857
>/lit/ is still upset over /pol/ taking a new board
>>
>>457857
>Frankly /tg/ and /k/ dealt with history better in the past, and still do.
/tg/ unironically posts lindybeige videos
>>
>>457857

/tg/ is full of retards and /k/ only knows really stuff about guns and Rhodesia.

/his/ is fine.
>>
>>457975

/pol/ are literally the jews of 4chan
>>
File: 1456260718371.jpg (40 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1456260718371.jpg
40 KB, 460x288
>>458065

>mfw first
>>
>>457975
>muh /pol/ boogeyman

You're just as retarded as those /pol/acks who sees the hand of le happy merchant in everything
>>
>>458065
Holy shit.

>>458118
>Go ahead and name why duplications of other boards are a problem.
Because we aren't fucking 双葉ちゃねる
>>
>>460611
We also aren't Facebook or The Supreme Court of the United States. So?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.