[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/sp/65842277 >>>/sp/65842322 >>>/sp/65842347
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: where is the rules.png (3 KB, 300x92) Image search: [Google]
where is the rules.png
3 KB, 300x92
>>>/sp/65842277
>>>/sp/65842322
>>>/sp/65842347
>>>/sp/65842367
>>>/sp/65842397
>>>/sp/65842424
>>>/sp/65842504
>>>/sp/65842537
>>>/sp/65842561
>>>/sp/65842589

all of these were spammed on a SFW board in 15 minutes. they were all reported immediately at least 3 times each. this is one of the busiest SFW boards and the mods don't give a shit.

I understand a faggot general being overrun by faggots but this is a livethread for hockey on /sp/. this is the least watched sport and a normal gamethread for hockey gets 50 posts. this is a really big game so someone starts spamming chicks with dicks and single handedly ruins it for everything that likes watching hockey.

hockey gamethreads are the only reason I go to /sp/ anymore and oh look who cares LOL SPAM IS FUNNY

these popped up while I typed
>>>/sp/65842632
>>>/sp/65842663
>>>/sp/65842668
>>
more

>>>/sp/65842736
>>>/sp/65842767
>>
nice board you've got there famalam
>>
THEY DO IT FOR FREE!
>>
>>454778
Its site wide chemo. Its happening everywhere. Its to drive weak little cunts who whinge about shit you dont like off the boards. Feel free to take the hint and fuck off while the rest of us move on with our lives.
>>
>>454835
you obviously aren't /sp/ or you are ridiculously embarassingly new. you only post offtopic /sp/ during halftime or at 3am. this was during the game.

I'm sure /v/ fucking loves your twitter pictures though
>>
>>454844
Nice adhominem, but as you clearly cant cokprehend what the fuck im saying, i'll try again.

Mod on /o/ has been going turbo retard for weeks
Mods on /a/ are going turbo retard
Mods fucking everywhere are going tubo retard.

Why? Because of an influx of whinging little faggots like you. This is a site-wide /pol/ harbour, and if you'd pull your head out of your entitled millennial arse (or stepped out of your hugbox onto other boards every now and then) you would see it clear as dogs balls.

Now keep crying while the rest of us sit back and watch the shit fall by the wayside. You won't be missed.
>>
>>454865
The mods still love /a/. It's the only board they seemingly care about.

Also did /o/ track down Alphonse yet?
>>
>>454865
you are complaining about people that spam multiple threads. these are people that choose slow threads and ruin them for the people currently posting in them.

either way its not funny and 8ch keeps getting better
>>
>>454872
Yeah, he's at some college somewhere, but i think the whole situation is kinda lulzy so I don't pay much attention. Apparently /v/ and /vg/ are getting mod raep as well if some of the threads here are anything to go by.
>>
>>454778

What are you complaining about, OP? Everybody likes chicks with dicks. Literally, it's the best of both worlds.
>>
>>454874
Those people are mods anon. There are not enough VPN's left unbant to allow it, and the rogue on /o/ has more than once posted a "meh, im done" thread, and deleted all the threads within minutes. Its mod fuckery, and its everywhere. Its almost like mootykins is still pulling strings.

> tfw no more moot CSS shenanigans
>>
>>454878
I know he goes to UNLV, and that people found his Reddit. Turns out he trolls all the LGBT sub reddits
>>
>>454883
in that case I will shitpost until the world ends. If i ever see japimoot I'll kill him
>>
>>454883
So not only is he a mod, he also goes around and trolls Reddit in his spare time to. Great moot literally hired a troll.

We need legit proof that he is a mod though to show Hiro. We don't even know how many mods we have, and what their names are. Only names we know for a fact though at Alternative and swaglord
>>
>all are still up

Top kek.
>>
>>454887
>We need legit proof that he is a mod though to show Hiro.

Are you literally retarded? Mod actions are logged, there would be evidence of it everywhere. Another strong suggestion this is all chemo like that other guy was saying.

They know, and they don't care. Me? I'ma just ride it out like we did /b/ day and a/pol/calypse. Nothing like a storm to clear away the flotsam.
>>
>>454883
>There are not enough VPN's left unbant to allow it
Anon, there are public websites on the front fucking page of google that get 100s of proxy's daily that still work on 4chan. You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>454920
So then how are his threads deleted so quickly right after he says he's done?
>>
File: 1386819793339.png (452 KB, 964x2229) Image search: [Google]
1386819793339.png
452 KB, 964x2229
>>
File: yeah sure.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yeah sure.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>454938
>nobody uses "the amount of people" copypasta anymore
/sp/ is so dead. I'm honestly just here to wait for the next winter olympics curling threads and then I might leave /sp/ forever. I dont even browse the board anymore I just look for one thread that interests me and figure thats enough
>>
>>454778
That was deleted FAST
>>
>>454950
Yeah right? It only took 2 hours on one of the busiest boards on the whole site.

Not to mention a mod was deleting the illegal content as it was posted but let the thread live. Then awhile later captain fag mod shows up and deletes all of my posts at once for no reason, deleting on topic threads because none of them even fucking lurk this site
>>
>>454971
I saw it. Really just fuck all those mods. It's no wonder so many people left /sp/. I bet the mods sure are haply they killed yet another board.
>>
>>454865
hmmmm yes the mods are definitely acting like fags to "perform chemo"

They aren't just fags, nah.

>>454961
The mods are fucking faggots. They seriously need to go ASAP.

I'd rather have no moderation at all then having them around deleting EXCLUSIVELY on topic posts
>>
>>454985
Some people think they're trying to kill as many boards as they can to chase off all non-weebs. Which is sad, because fewer and fewer people actually watch anime, so there are going to be fewer and fewer weebs
>>
>>454940
Good bye, you won't be missed.
>>
>>455256
The sooner this site goes back to its roots the better. Normalfags can rot and fucking die for all I care; reddit and facebook exists for tv, sports, politics and general normalfaggotry.

The mods are part of the problem and they are actually accommodating the outside scum. You clearly have no fucking experience of real mod faggotry. The current mods are normalscum, just like you.
>>
>>455267
You wouldn't be either, passive aggressive little faggot.
>>
>>454938
Shit, every single one of those panels is true
>>
>>456766
Still? That was four years ago.
>>
File: A13EDE006F.jpg (60 KB, 470x685) Image search: [Google]
A13EDE006F.jpg
60 KB, 470x685
>>455254
>hmmmm yes the mods are definitely acting like fags to "perform chemo"

Hmm yes, half the mod team can go rogue without the site owner or other mods intervening for weeks on end. Much more plausible than a mod chemofest. I give literally zero fucks about what the mods are doing. None. I visit /a/, /o/, /v/, /vg/ and others. Having seen whats happening, it is literally /b/day on a site wide scale. The only thing missing is the fucked up stylesheets and embedded music. And I fucking love it. The chaos fuels me. You know why? Because I have a life besides 4chan. My board is getting its shit pushed in tonight? Meh, plenty more, i'll come back tomorrow. Or stay and laugh at 15 year olds who think their sekrit clubhouse is going down the drain.

Special little faggots like you have nothing but 4chan though. And if your hugbox is being threatened by things you don't like, you fall back to the behavior that has always worked with your parents and those poor teachers who were forced to deal with your shit. You whinge and cease to function till people realise it will be easier to appease you until you fuck off and become someone else's problem. But it doesn't work here does it? Ever see hiroshimoot posting? See the mod team posting like they did on /q/? Of course not, because they do not give a fuck about you, and boy does it make you mad. Because your voice is more important than the millions of others who happily visit, right?

The rest of us simply say "fuck it, this shit is free, there's plenty of boards, and if shit is real fucked I can go elsewhere". Unlike you, we don't see the place as our personal playground and we don't fear being driven out of a sandpit we don't even own. The sooner you faggots giver up your crusade to "fix" 4chan and fuck off somewhere "better", the happier the rest of us will be when the dust settles; The promise of a site free from entitled shitlords like you is reason enough to ride it out.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.