[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT how to instantly detec redditors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: penn.jpg (27 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
penn.jpg
27 KB, 948x711
>he uses normie instead of normalfag
>>
>>453602
>she uses either
>>
>>453602
>he complains about wanting to delete /pol/
this one is always so common here
>>
>he spots a 'redditor'
>>
>>453629
I don't use reddit and hate /pol/. So fuck off with that one, good buddy.
>>
>>453629
>he wants to delete /pol/
Back to SRS bitch
>>
>>453635
>that ultra defensive post
Detected
>>
>he says "4Chan"
>he posts the frog
>he doesn't want 4chan to become a secret club
>>
>He posts "reddit is where dumb people go to act smart, 4chan is where smart people go to act dumb"
>>
>>453652
that's correct though
>>
>>453602
>he spells "detect" as "detec"
>>
Does Redditor mean "Posts on Reddit" or is it some other more nebulous insult now? Because I get called a redditor a lot and I don't post on reddit. Are they being wrong, or is there something more to it than that?
>>
>>453725
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>453725
If you were called out a redditor, it means that you were acting as cancerous as a redditor. However, there are some new reddit friends who think calling something reddit is a downvote. They call everything they don't like reddit.
>>
>>453831
Sounds like calling people reddit makes you as cancerous as new reddit friends.
>>
>>453841
You sound pretty mad about being called a redditor.
You browse that site, don't you?
>>
>>453851
No, I'm not upset. I was just asking how it works. I'm happy that they were incorrect. I also pointed out that your post contained the logic necessary to accuse all of the people who accuse people of being from reddit, of being from reddit, because you said that "reddit newfriends" call everything reddit. QED People who call people reddit, are reddit. Thank you for your assistance.
>>
File: 4chan.png (394 KB, 1920x961) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
394 KB, 1920x961
>>453909
>People who call people reddit, are reddit
Curious about what you will call pic related.
>>
File: 81TpH.png (314 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
81TpH.png
314 KB, 1920x1080
>>453923
Classic 4chan.
>>
>>453909
I don't think you undestood what I meant.
Let me explain it with examples:
>Anon1: "hai guise AMA me anything lol chekc out my tripcode :) where da meems??"
>Anon2: "Hey, redditor".
See it? This is the example of acting like a redditor.
>Anon1: "Honestly, I think X is pretty good, y'know, and blah blah blah and shit."
>Anon2: ">liking X
hai reddit, back 2 reddit"
This is the example of a shitposter/newfag.
Got it? Nice.
>>
>>453945
Wasn't expecting anything else from a redditfag (imgur filename in case you didn't notice when uploading), lurk moar you fucking retard.
>>
>>453956
But people on 4chan have been doing things like the first example for way longer than they've been accused of being redditors for doing it.
>>
>>453963
What are you even talking about? I google image searched "old 4chan combo" and then picked one that sorta resembled your post.

https://www.google.com/search?q=old+4chan+combo&client=ubuntu&hs=xw&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8sNSk4ZbLAhVM6mMKHY4-DFsQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=738

Would you have prefered it if I had renamed the image before I posted it to image.jpg so that you would think I was an iphone user?
>>
File: 1449248933070.png (452 KB, 1920x2082) Image search: [Google]
1449248933070.png
452 KB, 1920x2082
>>453966
>and then picked one that sorta resembled your post.
but this is absolutely not the same thing holy shit
spouting memes one post at a time as i did in my pic is fucking cancerous, you think the old 4chan would laugh at

>RULES I'M NANO MEMES INVICIBLES YOU'RE SHITPPOSTING
with shitty reaction images?
It's just
>LE MEMES ONE WORD AT THE TIME XD
, and it pushes other threads off the board. Other INTERESTING threads. This is what you like? Then stay in fucking /b/ or /r/4chan, both of those are more fit for that, but certainly not /v/ or /a/ or any other board that isn't dedicated to shitposting. There is no point in doing this.

Any way, that kind of behavior is cancerous and while it certainly was created here, only redditors are spreading it now. This is the exact same thing with le poo in loo or le designated shitting street. Created on 4chan, cancerous, and posted a lot only when there is a screencap on the front page of /r/4chan. Tells you what type of people posts that type of thing
>>
>>453851

>defensively projecting so hard
reddit
>>
>>453602
They make shit threads like this to convince everyone they aren't a redditor.
>>
>>453602

A normie and a normalfag are two different things.
>>
>>453973
You obviously only remember "good" "old 4chan" threads, which implies that you only "remember" stuff you read about on encyclopædia dramatica. In reality 99% of 4chan was shit, just like it is today. People used to shout memes one line at a time just like now. EPIC. WINRAR. IT'S A USB LINE. JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR. EVERY DAY IS CATURDAY. LONGCAT IS LONG. SPEEDYCAT. COCKMONGLER. 50 INTERNETS TO YOU SIR. WHEN I WAS. A YOUNG BOY. MY FATHER. TOOK ME INTO THE CITY. A YOUNG WARTHOG. CCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER. AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRR. I WISH TO BE THE LITTLE GIRL. TOASTING IN AN EPIC BREAD. MURK LORE NOOB. THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

You've proven my point that only redditors call people redditors with the screencap that you constructed. You went to reddit. Congrats on tainting your soul. You're a redditor for life now. May God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>453963
>>453973
Holy fuck that autism
>>
>>453973
>hurr 4chan is serious business
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>454036
>You obviously only remember "good" "old 4chan" threads, which implies that you only "remember" stuff you read about on encyclopædia dramatica. In reality 99% of 4chan was shit, just like it is today. People used to shout memes one line at a time just like now.
That's nice, but who the fuck cares about all that? Why are you bringing that up?
We are talking about current problems, not old ones.

>You've proven my point that only redditors call people redditors with the screencap that you constructed. You went to reddit. Congrats on tainting your soul. You're a redditor for life now. May God have mercy on your soul.
So you have nothing to actually say? No response to what i said? Well then.
>>
File: reddit_url_to_trigger_you.jpg (65 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reddit_url_to_trigger_you.jpg
65 KB, 1920x1080
>>454080
I was responding to what you said. For example, when you said

>spouting memes one post at a time as i did in my pic is fucking cancerous, you think the old 4chan would laugh at
>>RULES I'M NANO MEMES INVICIBLES YOU'RE SHITPPOSTING
>with shitty reaction images?
I was saying "Yes they would."

Did you want me to respond to every word out of your autistic mouth? Because nothing else you said was worth replying to. Please up your game if you want me to care.

In Hong Kong you would be downvoted.
>>
File: 1428436808070.png (13 KB, 988x97) Image search: [Google]
1428436808070.png
13 KB, 988x97
>>453602
People that think they can detect reddit.
>>
>>454036
>You went to reddit.
Yeah, that's the grand irony. OP apparently knows enough about that site to accuse people of using that site.

And so, a question for OP, if he's still around: How often do you spend time on there? Be honest.
>>
>>454156
>you have to be shot to know that it hurts
>>
>>455236
You're pretty pathetic if you can't block bullets with your katana. I can.
>>
>>453605
Found 'em!
>>
>doesn't shitpost and has the humour of edgy middle schoolers
>>
>>453629
I've been on 4chan since 2004 and I hate /pol/ honestly think it was the worst thing that has happened too this site, surpassing even that shitty Anontalk 4chan.js bot virus that people used to share.
>>
>>456818
4chan.js had nothing to do with Anontalk.
>>
>>455236
>this pathetic analogy
>>
>>453973

>he thinks his pic means we're copying Reddit

They're the ones copying us. Get that through your thick head, faggot.
>>
>>456853
Yeah but Anontalk spammed the board forever in a similar fashion.
>>
File: 1380811369997.png (44 KB, 925x257) Image search: [Google]
1380811369997.png
44 KB, 925x257
>>454156
The funny thing is most memes people accuse of being "reddit" actually originated on 4chan. People just deflect it to reddit once they start to feel ashamed or embarrassed about the meme.

Pepe was 4chan but people call it "reddit frog" now. People just can't admit that 4chan is imperfect and could wear a meme out on its own so they have to place blame on some kind of nefarious outsider contamination. The truth is that 4chan is shit because shit is what 4chan is, not because of some invasion scheme by some outside group.

I've been here since 2006; it has always been 98% shitpost, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>453602
>>
>>454156
>trying to pull that stunt when reddit users spread their memes on social media and blog comments
>>
>>457609
Most shit made popular here was imported, not grown. Really the only trending shit/memes have been alterations of something made popular by some other place. Hell, the most iconic shit we have originally came from places like futaba and krautchan, with the difference being the autists here have a habit of reposting everying to death due to a lack of ability to propagate organic discussion.

Find one of those shitty meme aggregate sites with supposed content originating from here and see where it actually came from.
>>
>>457621
It didn't used to be that way, Anon. We definitely did Advice Animals and Ragefaces.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.