[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't the mods banned discussion of Donald Trump site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: stop trump.jpg (99 KB, 1025x709) Image search: [Google]
stop trump.jpg
99 KB, 1025x709
Why haven't the mods banned discussion of Donald Trump site wide yet?

We all agree he's even more dangerous than Gamergate.
>>
Because he's even less of a threat than Romney.
>>
>>450298
Kek, don't worry. Once he gets elected and doesn't do anything he said he would /pol/ will be calling him a cuck and everyone will hate him. /pol/ can't break the cycle.
>>
>>450298
It can only end in humiliation. Let it happen.
>>
>>450298
Discussion of Trump hasn't resulted in death threats.
>>
>>450298
>We all agree
I don't, so I guess your whole premise is wrong. Sorry.
>>
why don't we ban SJWs site wide yet?

we all agree they're more cancerous than cuckposting and mlp combined.
>>
>>450298
ha ha ha
go back to Twitter faget
oh wait,
he's winning there too
>>
>>450734
Everything results in death threats anon, you underestimate the UNENLIGHTENED MASSES
>>
>>450845
>we all agree they're more cancerous than cuckposting and mlp combined.
Who is this "we" you speak of?
>>
>>450851
THEY CANNOT MAKE THE JUDGEMENT CALL
>>
>>450845
sjw don't really exist on 4chan as far as I'm concerned.

Most "sjw's" are really half-assed trolls that samefag until someone stupid enough replies.
>>
>>450320
This
I've been building up my screenshot of 4chan trump shilling just to dump it all when he inevitably loses
>>
>>450870
But anyone who says "niggurs r bed" is obviously a /pol/tard and proof the board needs to be deleted right?
>>
>>450897
That's gonna be hilarious.
>>
File: trump train.jpg (55 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
trump train.jpg
55 KB, 583x583
>>450298
>We all agree he's even more dangerous than Gamergate.

Good. Gamergate lost traction over time. Trump wont.
>>
File: 1456093732907-1.gif (389 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
1456093732907-1.gif
389 KB, 439x439
>>450897
http://www.theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002
>>
>>450298

>Why haven't mods banned discussion of the president yet?
>>
>>450870
You mean immediately, right?
>>
NO
#redpillarmy is bigger than life, bigger than reality
we will NEVER be defeated, we will NEVER stop making epic posts
we will never stop running an internet marketing campaign without compensation, because we're TOO FUCKING COOL
>>
>>450900
No, there's plenty of non-/pol/ racism, /pol/ has a distinctive style that includes a lot of racism though. Anyone who talks about degeneracy, cultural marxism, libcucks etc is likely part of the /pol/osphere.

>>451351
If #redpillarmy is so big, how come I've never heard of it.
>>
File: hide nsa threads.png (119 KB, 1340x877) Image search: [Google]
hide nsa threads.png
119 KB, 1340x877
>>450298

wish it was banned from all boards except in /pol/, not only Trump, Benie, shillay and any candidate
election

this only serves to shitpost and bet most are paid for it
>>
>>450298
Some of the Trump stuff is funny, or is at least intended to be funny, putting it miles and away ahead of GamerGate.
>>
>>450298

no, "we" don't

now fuck off and stay fuck off
>>
>>450298
#FEELTHEBERN amirite?
>>
>>450298
hiros getting paid a small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>453197
Hiro is a Hillary shill, he's admitted it to. I kind of wish he would wake up and realize how horrible of a president she would be.
>>
>>453246
>how horrible of a president she would be.
there is not a candidate in the running remotely qualified to be president
>>
>>453246
Voting for Hillary doesn't make you a Hillary shill. It's only shilling if he derails threads to post about how great she is, or puts Bernie threads on autosage (>implying autosage actually exists). Has Hiro done any of these sorts of things?

>>453268
This desu
>>
>>450298
Gamergate discussion was only banned because m00t and the mods were personally involved in the sjw cliche that was shown to have be involved in the shit which pissed off an incredibly large amount of people, so he banned it out of damage control and tried to misrepresent it as some sort of Chanology- to which the post-2007 sycophants gobbled up like the braindead sheep they are.

In respect to Trump, there is no affiliation between site admin/moderators and activities which would get people in the real world fired and ruined, so they have no need to try and quell any discussion.

They only ban things which they are personally involved in that could damage their and by extension the sites reputation.
>>
>>453246
Hilary wouldn't be a horrible President, assuming you're in favor of Bernie Sanders. They're reaaaally similar in every way except for some central leaning money policy things that are hotbutton issues right now because you highlight differences during campaigns, but really, they're like 95% the same candidate. If she wins the primary, you'd still vote for her over Trump.

If you're in favor of Trump, she'd be the antichrist.
>>
>>453268
Women shouldn't be in positions of power, period. They are mentally and emotionally the same as teenagers and people sure as fuck wouldn't accept a teenager as president.

The problem is that people gave women the vote and they vote as a block, largely. If women couldn't vote there is sure as fuck no way a slippery cunt like Hillary would ever get into office. We shouldn't have opened Pandora's Box.
>>
>>453335
Yeah, but the same is true about most men, and not true of some women.

Besides, men elected women to office before women could vote, you know?
>>
>>451021
>Univision propaganda
The Onion is dead
>>
Gamergate was a phenomenon exclusivley traceable to 4chan /v/. Trump support is not the responsibility of 4chan like gamer gate could arguably have been.

It's not even about danger or what's right and wrong, it's about being at the direct center of a shitstorm vs. being on the periphary of one.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.