[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there seriously people who think that being a brony and being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
Are there seriously people who think that being a brony and being a furry are not the same thing?
>>
>>449504
Are there seriously weebs who think bronies and furries are worse than they are?
>>
>>449507
Nobody said anything about weebs, you retard. Stop trying to start a fight.
>>
>>449509
Nice OP image, weeb.
>>
>>449510
Stop samefagging.
>>
>>449513
>>449509
>>449504
samefag
>>
>>449507
>>449509
>>449510
>>449513
>>449514
You came into my thread and made 4 samefag posts. Get a life.
>>
>>449516
You made a thread trying to pick a fight between weebs and bronies and furries. I would say get a life but that's obviously too much to ask for you.
>>
>>449518
I made a one-sentence post asking a simple question and you tried to be the internet police and then proceeded to spam my thread. It is unbelievable that YOU would be accusing ME of not having a life.
>>
>>449519
What did you think was going to happen when you make such an obvious troll thread?
>>
>>449520
Nice try, but I don't believe you. Anyone can take ten seconds tops to make that with inspect element.

At any rate, I expected some discussion. People expressing agreement or disagreement, and if they disagree explaining why they think there's a difference. Not one pitiful kid coming in to spam my thread. We'll see if we can get some adult conversation in here once you've gone to sleep.
>>
>>449522
There are only 2 people ITT, friend.

I don't think you honestly expected discussion. I think you really expected a weeb circlejerk where everyone hates on bronies and furries. Sorry to disappoint you.
>>
File: posters.jpg (14 KB, 525x345) Image search: [Google]
posters.jpg
14 KB, 525x345
lmao
>>
File: images.jpg (267 KB, 1236x565) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
267 KB, 1236x565
>>449524
I used an image I have. I don't see how that's hard to comprehend. Pictures don't always need to pertain to the discussion but you chose to make the thread about that, for some reason. Would you have preferred I used an image from my Undertale folder, or would you have shitposted all the same?

>>449525
And was it worth the time using inspect element again for this? Who do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>449504
Bronies and Furries are as similar as Sunnis and Shiites.
>>
>>449664
Explain why you think they're so different.
>>
>>449504
Why does it matter?
>>
>>451314
I think Sunnis and Shiites are the same fucking thing too, but I acknowledge that they don't feel that way. Is that hard or are you special needs?
>>
Are there seriously people who think that being a weeb and being a pedophile are not the same thing?
>>
>>451510
No, this is actually one thing that we weebs agree on.
>>
>20 posts, 6 (now 7) IPs
>>
>>449504
Bronies have less in common with furries than monster girl circlejerkers.
>b-buts it's japanese xD
Kill self or at leats get those generals of sfw boards.
>>
File: tumblr_nuqsv0Itmo1tdzvdvo1_1280.png (63 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuqsv0Itmo1tdzvdvo1_1280.png
63 KB, 1000x1000
>>452080
Is there anyone that actually denies that? Monster girls and furries are straight up subcategories of the same broad category of anthropomorphic animals.

Which is why ponies should be there too, because they're straight up animals. Monster girls, furries, and ponies are all the same kind of thing with increasing degrees of severity. And I say this as quite the fan of most of these.
>>
This tbqh
>>
>>449504
That is somehow confusing but I don't care.
Do you people have your own board, or I can't return to b yet?
>>
>>452195
>>>/trash/ was made to give bronies and furries a place to post, but furries and lolicons are still allowed to post on /b/. So if you don't want to see that, you'd better keep staying away.
>>
>>452083
Yeah, and Sunnis and Shiites are the same thing too but they'll go to war over the differences.
>>
>>452292
That's because they have guns, unlike furries and bronies.
>>
>>452332
It's an analogy. War is like a metaphor here.
>>
>>452332
The conflict between the Sunnis and Shiites is older than guns.
>>
>>452339
No, this is literal. Bronies and furries don't have guns so they should be able to agree.
>>
>>452343
I wasn't being literal though. Ass burgers?
>>
>>452344
No, autism. I always find it interesting when people seem to think I'm angry with them and I'm just sitting here emotionless.
>>
>>452363
Autism doesn't mean anger. Actually, sitting there emotionless is more of an indication of being an aspie.
>>
>>449504

a faggot's a faggot desu
>>
>>452369
What does it mean if I'm just saying all of this to confuse you?
>>
>>452396
That I got taken for a ride. *dununana dunanana na*
>>
>>449504
Armpit thread?
>>
File: 52338063_p0.png (1 MB, 876x1420) Image search: [Google]
52338063_p0.png
1 MB, 876x1420
>>452429
Or a Hayasui thread.
>>
>>452403
Speaking of that song (should I even call it a song?) I like this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KndsrvsucH4
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.