[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delete /pol/ in 48 hours or we'll take the site down.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 736x414
Delete /pol/ in 48 hours or we'll take the site down.
>>
File: 1455898686728.png (35 KB, 346x305) Image search: [Google]
1455898686728.png
35 KB, 346x305
no
>>
Fuck that, do it now. It would be more appropriate for anonymous to put one between 4chans eyes than allow gook moot to let it bleed out as he appears intent on doing..
>>
Take it down, please
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x430
>>447661
>>
>>447661
>>
>>447680
I actually won the game on Feb. 11 of this year. It was awesome
>>
>>447664
>bunch of 15 year old redditors that make up "Anonymous"
>doing anything ever

LMAO
>>
There is nothing wrong with /pol/
>>
>>447716
Except it utterly fails at being a containment board.
>>
>>447725

Should have contained it harder then.
>>
I don't browse /pol/, but I like its existance. They give us the bad racist nazi hackers, which scares the newfags away.
>>
>>447725
Spotted the asshurt shitskin.
>>
>>447661
The site goes down every 20 hours even without your involvement. Who gives a shit.

You can't possibly make it so it would never come back up, either. Worst case scenario is they have to buy a new server and reassign the URL.
>>
Delete /a/ or we'll take the site down.
>>
File: 1455861214510.jpg (58 KB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
1455861214510.jpg
58 KB, 540x531
>>447661
>image.jpg
>>
If you can take the site down, then why you don't take /pol/ down right now?
>>
>>447733
That I agree with, however that's not within my power. The mods aren't consistently enforcing the "keep /pol/ in /pol/" rule. The whole point of having a containment board in the first place is to placate people who wouldn't be able to post their stuff anywhere else. /pol/ won't successfully contain anything if they're still allowed to post their stuff on other boards.

>>447758
To the best of my knowledge, my ancestry is pretty much entirely European.

>>447902
That's like asking "If the US has enough nuclear warheads to destroy an entire continent, why is it so hard for them to kill a few terrorists?"
>>
>>447911
>That's like asking "If the US has enough nuclear warheads to destroy an entire continent, why is it so hard for them to kill a few terrorists?"
No since that hacking a website doesn't mean to fuck up with the entire of it. You can just fuck up with some parts of it without touching everything else. Anyway, I fucking doubt that faggot of OP can actually do stuff, so meh.
>>
>>447913
Most "hacking" is as indiscriminate as nuclear weapons are. The most common attack is just to overwhelm the servers, which can't target specific boards. If you could bypass the security and log in as admin, then you could delete /pol/ and leave other boards unaffected, but most hacking doesn't consist of that sort of thing.
>>
>le anonymoose

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>447911
>The mods aren't consistently enforcing the "keep /pol/ in /pol/" rule

That's because it means "dont post about the Jews outside of /pol/."
It doesnt mean "dont have non-liberal opinions outside of /pol/."
>>
>>447950
No, that's like saying enforcing the "no /mlp/ outside of /mlp/" rule would require banning anyone who posts the word "pony" or photographs of horses outside of /mlp/. It's pretty clear when a /pol/ thread appears outside of /pol/, it's more than just having a non-liberal opinion.
>>
>>447661
>implying Hiro pays any attention to /qa/
>implying Hiro even uses 4chan

>>447725
Every containment board fails at being a containment board. The only two that are successful are /mlp/ and /vp/ because of strict rules. Even then, they still leak.
>>
>>448007
Being successful doesn't mean it has to be absolutely perfect. Imagine how much MLP there'd be on /co/ without /mlp/ despite a ban on MLP related content? Oh wait, you don't have to imagine. You just need to look at 5 minutes before /mlp/ was created.
>>
>>447950
It should mean "keep political discussion on the board meant for political discussion", yet there's some how more political discussion outside of /pol/.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.