[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whose better? Moot or Hiro? I say Hiro because he's actively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1442952471354.png (144 KB, 451x386) Image search: [Google]
1442952471354.png
144 KB, 451x386
Whose better? Moot or Hiro?

I say Hiro because he's actively involved with the site and doesn't whine about shit like faggot moot did.
>>
File: 1436232365549.gif (3 MB, 350x185) Image search: [Google]
1436232365549.gif
3 MB, 350x185
>>447044
Hiroyuki a literal data miner that's probably responsible for the viruses on the front page and barely speaks English while moot is an emotionally unstable cuckhold that left because he couldn't handle getting roasted by his userbase. They're both pretty shit tbqh
>>
>>447044
Neither is better or worse than the other. They both are merely different in their approach to administration of 4chan.
>>
>>447044
Hiroyuki just seems cooler.
>>
I prefer the way Hiro doesn't interact with the boards. The admin shoudn't do that.
On the other hand Hiro did add malware ads, that's hard to explain away.
>>
neirher
>>
>>447044
>Whose
>>
moot had an attachment to this place, so of course he was gonna be emotional at times.
>>
give it some time and we'll break him
>>
>>447459
How? He's posted here like once since taking over and I think he said something along the lines of
>Hello I'm've to, Be shitting the post .!
>>
>>447044
Are we talking about late moot? He went downhill in his latter years as fatigue set in. moot in his prime would kick late moot's ass in an internet fight.
>>
>>447485
He's posted a shitload anon, stop talking out your ass. Not recently, no, but in the months after becoming admin, he would pretty much post daily.
>>
>>447565
He still makes post here every so often recently, too. Especially on /qa/, which seems to be his most active board. Like he created that thread about how he has no intention of deleting any boards and posted in it quite a few times.

Basically that person is probably new to /qa/ and has no idea what's going on.
>>
>>447044
>moot was not involved in the website
He was so involved and caring that he left because he did not thnk he was up to the task anymore.
Hiro is not communicating at all, that would imply he understands the language and is not just trolling everyone.
>>
>>447044

Hiro got cucked out of his own website after he off-shored it to Singapore as a tax-dodge and didn't have legal ownership of the servers or domain. Then he put malware ads on this site, something moot never did.
>>
>>447044

They're both pretty bad on their own merits. moot didn't do enough to stop 4chan from turning into another Stormfront, and Hiro doesn't seem to do anything in an administrative capacity except for adding cruft boards and malware ads.

4chan has been effectively dead for years.
>>
We just haven't broke Hiro yet
>>
>>447566
He hasn't posted anything in over a month on here. I don't even think he's been on here at all
>>
Can we just keep tweeting at Hiro until he just gets on here?
>>
When was the last time Hiro visited?

>>447772
>malware ads.
Nani?
>>
>>447053
>viruses on the front page
>>
>Moot was a pretty cool guy who unfortunately outgrew 4chan and collapsed and left because of this

>Hiro gave us a few boards people have been asking for, for years but hardly understands english and is the source of the malware 4chan has and doesn't communicate with us enough or at all
>>
>>448055
>>448058
They're there. And in archived threads, there's an autoplaying video ad that slows down your browser like a motherfucker. Basically the ad service ecpm-rocks embeds external scripts for their ads. Stuff like redirecting mobile users to other sites instead of the front page.
Check it out, but then put adblock back on.
>>
>>447088
I'm sorry. I'm very bad at english. I don't even know what "whose" means.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.