[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: tears.jpg (64 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
64 KB, 720x720
Yesterday was literally the end of a 30 day ban filed on me. I never tried to evade it like most people, and the worst part is that it was for use of proxies or VPNs or tor.

First off, now that the ban has FINALLY expired I would like to make a note that I NEVER used a VPN, tor, or proxy, I don't even use adblock.

How exactly am I supposed to prevent this from happening again? What caused it? I don't understand.

Do any of you know how the system could have made an auto-mistake or how I can prevent it from falsely thinking I have a proxy etc. ?

Help before they randomly ban me for another month quick.
>>
>>446898
>waiting out bans
rofl
>>
>>446901
The point is that I'm scared they are going to do the same thing and I don't know why... I'm not even breaking the rules I don't get it.
>>
I don't get how it happened...
>>
>>446898
Have you tried appealing your ban?
>>
>>446922
1. Nice dubs
2. I appealed twice and left an email so we could try to work it out and they denied both without sending any messages lmao :\
>>
>>446923
Well then you're out of luck.
>>
>>446928
lol
>>
have you run a malware/virus scan?

it seems like some isps just get detected as proxies. maybe contact your isp and see if they can do anything?
>>
>>446923
> :/
18+
I hope they ban you again
>>
>>446947
>I hope they ban you again
18+
>>
File: idunnolol.png (114 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
idunnolol.png
114 KB, 258x258
Years ago I was permanently banned for "spamming" after making a single regular post. I tried to appeal asking what I posted that was considered spam and it was denied with no response within seconds. I had to go to the IRC to get it lifted. Nobody there had an answer for how or why it happened.

Shit happens. I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>446903
Why is posting on 4chan important to you?
>>
>>446947
>>446949
I'm 19, and I don't get why you are being a jerk on the internet

>>446958
I waited out the entire ban without bothering to evade. I'm sure 4chan is more important to you than me, it's just the principal that I care about
>>
>>446898
Dynamic IP. It happens, you get caught up in somebody elses ban.
>>
>>446973
Principle, but yeah. I hear what you're saying.

Anyway, that makes sense. Sorry you got banned or whatever for no reason or whatever. I'm sure this really happened!
>>
File: 1013.jpg (687 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1013.jpg
687 KB, 2000x3000
>>446973
>I don't get why you are being a jerk on the internet
do you also wonder why there are so many pictures of naked women on the internet?
>>
>>446898
Look at it this way: you didn't miss anything important.
>>
File: 1336232262281.jpg (178 KB, 1130x721) Image search: [Google]
1336232262281.jpg
178 KB, 1130x721
>>446973

>almost a literal "im 12 and what is this"

kek'd good, I needed that. you made my evening
>>
>>447043
Although greentexting with nonsense is a funny way to be an idiot, I'm actually 19.

I don't know if you wanted me to respond by being a jerk with no content in your message but please stop spamming.
>>
>>447081

I wasn't insulting you, you insecure pissbag. Get your diapers out of a not
>>
>>446973
Im not being mean pham

I called out that other dude for wishing harm on someone over an emoticon
>>
>>447160
That is also an insult, dumb frogposter
you've done it a second time now
>>
>>447257
it's called banter m8
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.