[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PUT FLAGS ON ALL BOARDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 416x416
FOR FUCKS SAKE HIRO ITS WHAT WE ALL WANT, FLAGS NEED TO BE ACTIVE ON ALL BOARDS. THEY ARE A PIVOTAL ASPECT OF DISCUSSION AND WORK EXCELLENT ON THE FEW BOARDS THAT HAVE THEM ALREADY LIKE /sp/ /pol/ and /int/

BRING THE SITE UP TO SPEC

FLAGS ON ALL BOARDS
>>
>>444967
>ITS WHAT WE ALL WANT
Speak for yourself, kyle. /pol/ wants their custom flags moot made for them back.
>>
>>444970
No, one or two India posters want that for /pol/, the rest of us want flags to stay and be expanded sitewide
>>
>>444975
>the rest of us
Speak for yourself, kyle, I want my Texas flag back like GOD HIMSELF intended.
>>
/int/ is my home board, but I would NOT want flags on all boards. Need a place where I'm not called a leaf 24/7
>>
>work excellent on /sp/

One of the major reason the board went downhill after their introduction. Led to /int/-tier lame banter and basically being a trip for smaller countries.
>>
Flags are just shitposting fuel. Even /int/ would be better without them.
>>
>>444978

Put on regional flags senpai
>>
I mine as well leave 4chan if that happens. I can't autisticly RP on weeb boards with an Israeli flag hanging above my head.
>>
>>444982
DUDE
A
FUCKING
LEAF
LMAO
>>
>>444970
>>445119
>>445120
POO
IN
LOO
>>
I don't even live in a meme country and this is a retarded idea, it'd just lead to an increase in shitposting sitewide. There's literally no benefit to knowing a poster's country on 90% of boards.
>>
>>445278
Yes there is, if someone posts something stupid you can check their flag to see if they are actually retarded or just baiting
>>
>>445296
I'm not sure if you understand that you just killed your own argument, but bravo anyway.
>>
>>445314
You never had an argument to kill fagmaster
>>
>>444967
>they work spectacularly on some of the worst boards on this site
go fuck yourself
>>
>>444967
I'd really rather not have my flag displayed. I'm from the United States, but I spell my O-R words as O-U-R words because I can't figure out how to stop Fx from switching my dictionary language to English (United Kingdom) every time, so somebody's going to make fun of me for spelling colour weirdly.

If anybody wants to help me with this, I use Ubuntu, have Firefox, not using nightly or anything, and I've already tried deleting the dictionaries from /usr/share/hunspell/ and it didn't work for some reason.

At any rate, please don't add flags to other boards. I don't want people to make fun of me for adding the letter U to words with an American flag next to my post.
>>
I post mainly on small boards, and from a smaller country. Flags would mean instant identification. "Oh, it's you, that guy from (country)". I'm anon, have always been anon, and want to remain anon.
>>
>>444967
Yes
>>
>>444967
This would fail spectacularly on /o/, encouraging murrifat vs yuropoor shitstorms like never before.
>>
>>445797
Neither did you, but you somehow managed to kill it regardless.
>>
>>446524
/o/ is already dead
>>
THIS TBQH FAMILY

We need flags so we can separate subhumans (posters outside of the Anglosphere) and humans, and bully those subhumans off the board.
>>
>>447347
If it had new mods it'd be fine
>>
Nah, the whole website would collapse into /int/ memes.

As it is right now /sp/ already gets a taste of them.
>>
>>444967
>every board becomes nation-shitposting and pol/int memes
Sounds like the fucking apocalypse.
>>
>hai guise lets add more shitposting fuel, i want moar rare flags XD
Really?
>>
>there are people who's main source of entertainment is memes
>there are people who come to 4chan for the memes
>there are people who are invested in spreading and "developing" memes
>there are people who prefer shitposting to actual discussion
>there are people who have 4chan as their main hobby
And that is why this place is so fucking autistic. Flags is just another head on this fucking hydra.
>>
>>448113
Good
>>
File: toad-.jpg (12 KB, 297x259) Image search: [Google]
toad-.jpg
12 KB, 297x259
yea hey while we're at it why don't we also force everyone to link their facebook account to post, and publish the "real name", post count, IP address and estimated street address of all posts too. Oh and add like/dislike buttons of course.
>>
>>444967
Yeah removing anonymity in any way is shitty idea and only works in /int/ and even then it's only there because not having flags leads to an even much shittier environment
>>
>4chan just turns into a /bint/
pls no
>>
>>444967
Agreed
>>
>>449655
More like it turns into /bant/

Eh? Eh?
>>
>>449286
>durr flags are as bad as personally identifiable information D':
Why are /q/tards so stupid?
>>
>>444967
Oh yes
>>
>>446524
I don't get it; the best cars are Japanese.
>>
>>451566
>durr rare flags on small boards aren't recognizable
Why are Americans so stupid?
>>
>>444982
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>452919
What is this leaf thing about?
>>
>>444967
Fuck off straya.
>>
>>452932
Canada
>>
>>444967
>THEY ARE A PIVOTAL ASPECT OF DISCUSSION AND WORK EXCELLENT ON THE FEW BOARDS
kek
>>
HAHAHA BUTTHURT INDIANS GB2plebbit
>>
ALL THAT THIS GOOK ASS SPIC HAS DONE IS CENSOR SLANG N SHIT FUCK THIS WANNABE MOOT ASS BITCH
>>
I can't see why anyone would want flags except to shitpost.
>>
>>455461
Isn't shitpost the whole purpose of this site?
>>
>>455465
No, this website is for people who got banned for posting their opinions on other websites.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.