[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On behalf of everyone on /v/ I would like to ask that all links
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
On behalf of everyone on /v/ I would like to ask that all links to the neogaf forum be banned. And all topic related to that forum also be banned.

NeoGAF related topics always turn into console wars. The owner of the site and his minions have a serious grudge against /v/ and the 4chan community. It seems we stole his thunder and most of his traffic, and for that reason they hate us and come here only to shit post on our boards.

Please ban any links to neogaf and all topics related to the forum.

Here's an example of a typical neogaf topic on /v/

>>>/v/327689562

These people all need to be banned.
>>
>>444770
>On behalf of everyone on /v/

Not me.
>>
>>444774
Go back to Neogaf, your forum is dying anyway
>>
File: 1403448397232.gif (1 MB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1403448397232.gif
1 MB, 240x232
>>444770
Jesus. Get laid man.
>>
>>444774
>>444777

These are the kinds of people I'm talking about. People who just want to shit post in every topic. The kind of people who think every topic, every conversation, and every reply should be nothing but trolling.

This is why neogaf needs to be banned on /v/.
>>
>>444776
Make me pussyboi
>>
>>444781
baaaaw waaaaw waaaaaw
>>
>>444783

You can see that the neogaf carries their shit posting attitude into every topic, this one included. It's always about flame wars and shit posting. Every time this site is mentioned on /v/ the topic instantly turns into a shit fest.
>>
>>444776
>being this mad
>>
>>444792
>>444783
>>444777
Neofag sure is mad tonight
>>
>>444787
>Every person who dosen't agree with me is shitposting

Yeah, you are viirgin
>>
>>444792

He's not mad. He's factually correct. I have access to a paid subscription for both Alexa and Compete Analytics.

NeoGAF has been losing traffic for many years, and is now just a shadow of its former self.

It appears that NeoGAF hasn't been truly relevant since 2006. The rise of 4chan directly lead to the demise of NeoGAF. Reddit also played a big part in the destruction of the now irrelevant gaming forum.,

I think this is why NeoGAF users always come to /v/ to shit post links to their dying forum. They're really desperate. They know nobody cares about that forum any more, and that it has a terrible reputation.

I'm sorry NeoGAF users. Times change. Your site just doesn't matter any more and the numbers prove it. Again, I don't mean to troll or to be mean, I'm just telling you the truth. NeoGAF is totally irrelevant.
>>
>>444803
I was talking about your "go away" actually.
>all that data he collected
Nice showing how much you don't care about them of course.
>>
>>444803
Sad but true. They also ran out prominent people in the gaming industry who posted on there
>>
>>444807

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. I'm just telling people that the decline of NeoGAF is factually correct. That the website is no longer relevant, that they have lost users and visitors for the past several years, and now they come here in a desperate attempt to draw people back to their site.

Again, I'm sorry. NeoGAF is like MySpace. Both are totally irrelevant. People have just moved on. That's what they do. I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings. That's not my intention. Just telling the truth here son.
>>
>>444809

There was a real turning point when anyone seriously involved in gaming industry completely abandoned the site all together. Now it's seen as a liability to have your product connected to NeoGAF. They are literally the kiss of death for any new product or game.
>>
>>444770
A lot of news gets posted there. Your weird frustration with the type of people who may or may not go there is irrelevant to the reality of what the site is used for.
>>
I'm seriously getting sick of westacucks, who are most often than not shitposters from Neogaf
>>
>>>/v/327712176

Case in point. Fuck I could moderate better than any mod on here I bet. Hey swaglord can I have your job?
>>
>>444895
True, gaf spins Nintendo news in a similar fashion but does that mean they're also coming here?
>>
>>444853

You mean the same news they take from sites like this one and Reddit.
>>
literally nothing wrong with gaf
>>
>>444803
>It appears that NeoGAF hasn't been truly relevant since 2006.
I never heard of them before a few years ago when industry insiders began to post there a lot.
>>
>>445037
Hello Neofag
>>
>>445023
It's an aggregator like reddit but without the shitty userbase.

Taking issue with gaf simply because some SJW live there is dumb. It's like taking issue with 4chan as a whole because of certain boards.
>>
>>445656

Problem is the SJWs are the mod team and they hand out permabans for saying anything remotely critical of tumblr idpol.
>>
>>445692
/pol/kid please we went over this 6 gorillion times already. Not everyone left of you is an sjw maniac. Many people are just normal and are rightfully scared of retarded yelling shitters like you.
>>
What is NeoGAF? It sounds like the retarded little brother of Neoseeker.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30 KB, 857x248) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
30 KB, 857x248
>>445913
Google you retarded fuck.
>>
>>445913
Just some random-ass video game forum that is oddly popular. I guess because you're required to have a legitimate e-mail to register so it keeps out the most persistent shitposters. GAF stands for Gaming Age Forums, which was its old name.
>>
>>445919
I am lazy!

>>445924
Thank you. It sounds like gamefaqs as a generic, boring videogame website.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.