[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When /pol/ gets their feelings hurt. Poor babies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: duIUUuMpBV0.jpg (65 KB, 604x457) Image search: [Google]
duIUUuMpBV0.jpg
65 KB, 604x457
When /pol/ gets their feelings hurt. Poor babies.
>>
>/pol/
>Germany is superior
>>
File: pol is satire.jpg (33 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
pol is satire.jpg
33 KB, 349x642
>>444286
Here, have another /pol/ comic

Also does the guy in that comic only have one arm? Where is his left arm?
>>
File: 1409427062365.jpg (161 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
1409427062365.jpg
161 KB, 850x478
ITT people who never go to /pol/ pretend they know what kind of people post on it.
>>
>>444552
I was >>444550 that just posted
You posted right after me, so not sure if I was included in that ITT. But yes I have been to /pol/ many times, and that first panel is pretty much a direct quote of half the people on /pol/
>>
>>444556
>/pol/ is one person
Confirmed for never having actually been to /pol/.
>>
>>444562
>half the people on /pol/
well if /pol/ was one person it would be pretty hard for something to apply to half the people there.

>not realizing that you can describe a group as X without stating or even implying that literally every single member of the group is X
confirmed for being so fucking retarded that you're """logic""" would only be welcome in a place like /pol/
>>
>>444590
>you're """logic"""
You, sir, are and idiot ;)
>>
>>444286
I love /pol/, but this shit's hilarious.
>>
>>444550
>that
>a /pol/ comic
How fuckig new are you? Also OPs image is unfucking readable it is so small.
>>
>>444562
>all /pol/ posters are unique snowflakes

lol, no
you lay down with dogs, you get fleas
>>
File: 1047415315_bothaxes_xlarge[1].gif (25 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1047415315_bothaxes_xlarge[1].gif
25 KB, 350x350
>>445097
There is more than one political viewpoint espoused on /pol/, friend. You will find people all over the political spectrum represented. It isn't the chamber of agreement and groupthink you seem to think it is.
>>
>>445101
sure, like far right and far right
>>
>>444286
>when tumblr gets zhir feelings hurt by /pol/
>>
>>445103
As opposed to far left and radical far left?
Of almost every other outlet?
>>
>>445113
oh, looks like we got a breitbart reader
>>
>>445114
Oh look, we got a Huffington post reader
>>
>>445086
>that
>not a /pol/ comic
Fuck off retard
>>
>>445114
Oh look we got a Salon reader up in here
>>
>>445190
>The "I was merely pretending" meme is a /pol/meme

You stupid retard
>>
File: retard pretending.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
retard pretending.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>445199
>"nigger nigger dindu chimp" is not directly referencing /pol/
>the claim that "nigger nigger dindu chimp" is only satire isn't obviously mocking /pol/
Stop pretending to be retarded
Did you actually read the comic in >>444550
?
It looks like you didn't and just think it's pic-related but it's not. It's obviously a comic for /pol/ and I've only ever seen it used to mock /pol/
>>
>>445116
>>445197
huff and salon while biased are not nearly as bad as kikebart where the editorial opinion comes before the actual article
>>
>>445210
Seconding this. kikebart is the king of clickbait.
>>
>>445101
So you deny that /pol/ is predominantly alt-right? I mean, tumblr is pretty varied too, but nobody complains when someone uses 'tumblrina' to mean sjw feminist.
>>
>>445206
>implying /pol/ can read
>>
>>445550
I'm denying that /pol/ has one singular political viewpoint, yes. The idea is laughable. It would be a horribly boring place if that was true.

In reality /pol/ is lucky to have 10 or 15 on a good day and not 100 arguing partisans, all with differing and contrasting political viewpoints. The place is like debate club in high school more so than storm front.
>>
>>445558
So you don't think tumblr has one singular political viewpoint either?
>>
>When /qa/ gets their feelings hurt
fixed
>>
>>445206
Dude seriously that is as much of a /pol/ comic as the exploitable /co/ dude is fresh new oc.
>>
>>445880
I don't give a shit about tumblr. I think you've confused /pol/ with the 8gag GG brigade.
>>
>>445113
No, as opposed to left and right, like on /news/.
>>
>>444286

>Germany is superior
This meme comic didn't age well.
>>
File: 1455588960200.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1455588960200.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>444619
I really wanted to use this pic :)
>>
>>444286
fuck off achmed with your reddit-tier comics
>>
>>444286
When OP gets his feelings hurt. Poor baby
>>
>>445899
>the 8gag GG brigade.
You mean the guys who left /pol/ because it wasn't autistic enough for them?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (106 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
106 KB, 1160x629
>>445210
>he truly believes this
>>
File: 1378140458707.jpg (57 KB, 389x700) Image search: [Google]
1378140458707.jpg
57 KB, 389x700
>>445206
>hurr durr
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-was-only-pretending-to-be-retarded
>>
>>446245
>gets called out for not actually reading the comic before talking shit
>continues to talk shit without reading the comic
At this point I certainly hope you're just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>446247
>how dare you call me out on my bullshit
>still claims a edit to an /a/ meme means /pol/ created the meme
Guess you're too retarded to check the link eh?

>At this point I certainly hope you're just pretending to be retarded
Too bad the same can't be said for you
I fear you're not "pretending"
>>
>>446272
To follow up to this post
/pol/ never claims its racism is satire
They admit they believe what they say

/b/ claims its racism is satire, fuckface
>>
>>446238
This looks shopped. Surely you're not resorting to editing photos to "prove" that Huffington Post is no more legit than Breitbart?
>>
>>446389
Both sites were designed by Andrew Breitbart himself after he stopped working full time with Matt Drudge in 2000, so the comparison is accurate.
>>
>>445210
>>446389
https://archive.is/gs5tV
Nothing makes /pol/ faggots look better than the way you defend this kind of behavior and lie about it.

If one is "far right" and "/pol/" for having a problem with foaming-at-the-mouth hatred and temper tantrums on the front pages of news sites, then it's time to start listening to /pol/.
>>
>>445982

/pol/, furries, and Asian women have the best internet defenses around.

It's amazing.
>>
>>446389
It's real. Just google:
huffington post trump headline
>>
>>446487
So what you're saying is that it's not your job to educate a shitlord like him, burden of proof be damned?
>>
>>446481
cry more
>>
>>446492
Do you want me to give you a link?
www.cnn.com/2016/02/09/politics/huffington-post-donald-trump-racist
>>
>>446502
>Do you want me to give you a link?
Yes, that's what you're supposed to do when someone asks for evidence, not go "hurr durr the truth is out there do ur own research".
>>
>>446514
Some people assume others have basic google skills but sometimes it's too much to ask.
>>
>>446514
You seem mad, buddy.
You were wrong, that must feel bad.
>>
>>446421
>Nothing makes /pol/ faggots look better than the way you defend this kind of behavior and lie about it.
So being skeptical and not assuming everything someone says is true counts as defending and lying?

>having a problem with foaming-at-the-mouth hatred
Accusing someone of hatred is not the same thing as expressing hatred towards them. Honestly it's perfectly reasonable to call Trump (or at least his behavior in the current campaign) racist sexist and xenophobic.
>>
>>446516
If you're trying to convince someone of something, the burden is on you to prove it.

>>446517
Yeah, sure, I'm the one that's mad, not the person who replies for no reason other that to call someone else mad.
>>
>>446519
First you say that something must be faked, then when you find out it's actually real you start defending it?
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FAKE, that was your first reaction so you obviously didn't like that headline.
>>
>>446525
I don't have a problem with calling Trump a racist, sexist, xenophobic ideologue. The reason I questioned whether it was real was because the phrasing and layout of the page looks sloppy, like someone edited in mspaint.
>>
>>446523
I gave you the link and you gave me a snarky, sarcastic reply. Yep, you're mad. And you were wrong.
>>
>>446533
Wrong in what way? Wrong for being skeptical?
>>
>>446519
You accused the other guy of photoshopping it and denied it happened. Your post was clearly sarcastic.

>Accusing someone of hatred is not the same thing as expressing hatred towards them.
You just got an example of blatant hate in big red letters and you're trying to defend it by misrepresenting it even though we just saw it for ourselves.

>Honestly it's perfectly reasonable to call Trump (or at least his behavior in the current campaign) racist sexist and xenophobic.
Start backing up your accusations with some proof. I'll give you a chance to explain yourself, but this is going to be difficult considering he's a major employer doing business around the world with the people you're accusing him of discriminating against.
>>
>>446576
>You just got an example of blatant hate in big red letters and you're trying to defend it by misrepresenting it even though we just saw it for ourselves.
How is that "blatant hate"?

>Start backing up your accusations with some proof. I'll give you a chance to explain yourself, but this is going to be difficult considering he's a major employer doing business around the world with the people you're accusing him of discriminating against.
To a very large extent, his presidential campaign is built on cultivating hate against racial minorities, and often resorting to using false statistics to do so. Here's a few sources:

http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/stories/5187/23-ridiculously-offensive-donald-trump-quotes#7
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-bigot-and-a-racist/2015/12/01/a2a47b96-9872-11e5-8917-653b65c809eb_story.html
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/11/23/3724989/trump-tweets-fabricated-murder-stats-from-a-neo-nazi-and-this-is-how-the-media-reported-it/
>>
>>444286
>i wanna post my childish ad hominem attack on people who were mean to me but i can't do it to their face or they'll be mean to me again
>i know, i'll post it where they won't see it, tee hee
Why are you posting this on /qa/ instead of /pol/? It's because you're a cowardly little bitch OP, and you know it. You're like one of those comics where the beta meets someone in the street and can't handle the banter so they run home and rant about them on 4chan instead of saying something to their face.

You have the mentality of a bitchy girl in a school playground who talks shit behind everyone's back. Grow the fuck up, your pathetic name-calling just makes /pol/ look good by comparison.
>>
>>446610
You do realize that /qa/ is the board for meta discussion and /pol/ is not?
>>
>>446538
Wrong for just using a argument of stone when proved wrong and not even trying to look up something you claimed was fake.

You make baseless claims without any proof to back them up and then turn around and expect others to spoonfeed you when they say you're wrong

In short, you're an insufferable autistic faggot
>>
>>446601
All your sources are opinion blogs
In other words not credible

Can you pinpoint how Trump is "racist and bigoted"?

Because the media is just throwing around buzzwords and calling him Hitler
>>
>>446611
>mindless shit-flinging
>discussion
OP's post is essentially "/pol/ is a poo poo head!"

If OP has an issue with an individual poster on /pol/ then he/she should address that poster directly instead of trashing a whole board like it's one person.

It's also very telling when a user claims to have spent time on a board, yet was never part of the board, as though they're using the board ironically so it doesn't count.

/pol/ is the sum of the people who post on /pol/, not some monolithic set of values or beliefs. There is no demarcation within /pol/, you're either on /pol/ (in which case you ARE /pol/) or you're not (in which case you're not qualified to comment on it).

I post on /tv/ but just because I don't banepost doesn't mean I'm somehow distinct from the /tv/ community.
>>
File: 1157574339467.jpg (44 KB, 540x548) Image search: [Google]
1157574339467.jpg
44 KB, 540x548
Just dropping by this kuso-thread to say how awesome /pol/ is.
Keep up the good work you crazy diamonds! The alt-right was a basket case until you guys started promoting them. Fuck, they get air-time on tv and everything now.
>>
>>446601
Using dictionary.com, hate: "1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest:" The intense, passionate, and extreme nature of it brought it to the level of hate. It mentioned the state, not just Trump, and was certainly very hostile.

His campaign has been about illegal immigration. "Illegal immigrants" and "racial minorities" are different things, and in fact I'd be more worried about how some pro-immigration activists equate illegals with hispanics in general (only about 60% of illegals are Mexican, anyway). A lot of hispanics present legally are opposed to illegal immigration.

One of the 23 quotes included
>"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best.
>... And some, I assume, are good people."
showing some differentiation. He's also on record being an obnoxious dick to McCain and the Bushes, and if anyone are old white men, it's them.

Some other quotes are unreliable or the commentary on them is wrong.

The retweet with wrong black crime statistics is a really embarrassing one. Even if it was an error, it would still show carelessness and recklessness.

The quotes about women are mainly just insulting specific people who happen to be women, so the only relevant one is the one about beautiful ass. If the ass were male, that would be seen as positive and glorifying.

On xenophobia, considering how illegal immigrants are actually breaking the law and putting a burden on society, and causing a European crisis, there's not much besides blaming China for global warming. His explanation of it being a joke and China being a troublesome polluter: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-china-created-climate-change-2016-1?op=1
>>
>>446528
This headline became news on it's own, as you've seen even CNN wrote about.
It even became international news, I read about this here in Sweden. Yes, even politically correct media in Sweden found this headline to be remarkable.

Huffington post clearly fucked up.
>>
>>446622
OP posted a picture of you in this thread. Can you guess who it is?
>>
SRS pls go
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.