[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people on an ANIME image board get so triggered when someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 15
File: 1439028230201.jpg (36 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
1439028230201.jpg
36 KB, 360x400
Why do people on an ANIME image board get so triggered when someone has an anime pic alongside their post?

It's like they don't know what they signed up for.
>>
>>444035
Newfags is why
>>
Your boards are shrinking every day weeb
>>
>>444035
It's because newfriends find it weird.
>>
>>444035
To be fair, nobody here actually signed up for anything. But it's true that people don't seem to understand what kind of site this is.
>>
>>444035

Non-weeb boards and topics massively outnumber and dwarf weeb shit.

The anime era has long since died.

Keep your shit in your own boards.
>>
>>444060
>The anime era has long since died.

LOL keep thinking this, bitter nerd.
>>
>>444035
It's funny because weebs get triggered by everything easier than normal people
>>
File: 1449663784785.png (433 KB, 7823x4248) Image search: [Google]
1449663784785.png
433 KB, 7823x4248
>>444064

RIP in peace, weebs
>>
>>444077

Wow. That's just sad.

Weebs are literally irrelevant to 4chan.
>>
File: 1454895467560.png (387 KB, 573x630) Image search: [Google]
1454895467560.png
387 KB, 573x630
Smelly dumb phone posting scum.
>>
>>444077
>>444078
Literally samefagging before giving anyone a chance to respond. You must be feeling pretty insecure about that.
>>
>>444077
>/b/, /v/, and /pol/, all big boards for anime posting, are on top, with /a/ itself not far behind

I think your graph just made the opposite point of the one you're trying to make.
>>
File: v right now.png (687 KB, 1514x642) Image search: [Google]
v right now.png
687 KB, 1514x642
>>444093
>>/b/, /v/, and /pol/, all big boards for anime posting

Nice fantasy world you're living in:

/v/ right now: literally zero (0) weebshit in the top 18 threads via bump order
>>
File: pol right now.png (792 KB, 1480x714) Image search: [Google]
pol right now.png
792 KB, 1480x714
>>444093

/pol/ right now: literally zero (0) weebshit
>>
>>444035
Because posts accompanied by smug anime grills are always a shitposts. It's like frogposting but with anime.
>>
File: b right now.png (697 KB, 1482x719) Image search: [Google]
b right now.png
697 KB, 1482x719
>>444093

/b/ right now: literally zero (0) weebshit
>>
>>444096
>>444097
>>444099

#REKT
>>
File: 1442166950703.jpg (78 KB, 358x267) Image search: [Google]
1442166950703.jpg
78 KB, 358x267
>>444035
The differences between western and eastern animation exist only in the minds of weebs.
>>
>>444035
>>444037
>>444051
>>444057
Keep saying that to yourselves.
>>
>>444100
>samefagging again

Wow.

I also just went to those boards out of curiosity and it seems you conveniently edited out all the anime threads. I even clicked on some of the threads in the pictures and guess what, animeposting.

Give it up, fool. You cannot defeat anime. You've already lost.
>>
>>444118
Not even him, but you're lying.

I can't find one thread that is anime related; not so much as a smug avatar even.
>>
>>444119
>>
>>444097
>he doesn't know /pol/ is the most out of defending anime on 4chan
Reddit get out.
>>
>>444120
bump for BTFO
>>
>>444035
Culturally inferior to anime
>>
>>444518
t. weeb
>>
>>444035
It depends on the board. Its pretty normal to post anime on the entertainment boards, but I don't remember alot of anime being posted on places like /diy/ or /n/. At least historically. There seems to be an increase in weaboos shitposting in irrelevant boards.
>>
File: 1454631709484.jpg (84 KB, 646x712) Image search: [Google]
1454631709484.jpg
84 KB, 646x712
If somebody posts an anime reaction image but still posts on topic then there is nothing wrong with that and if you get angry over it you're a fucking retard.

HOWEVER if somebody who posts an anime reaction image with the intent to troll (no, that doesn't mean somebody who disagrees with you, I see people I disagree with use anime pictures often) aka shitposting / trolling then just like any other shitposter just ignore/hide/report it.

A good example is on /pol/ right now, there are plenty of Trump posters using shooped pics who are posting on topic and most of /pol/ is fine with that but at the same time there are some shitty autistic spammers doing pointless image dumps making all the threads pointlessly reach the bump limit.

The avatar rule needs to be removed, it only was put in place because of mlp. People have been abusing because they can't handle losing to somebody who uses an anime image.

Most people don't actually care, only a vocal minority feels the need to come on to /qa/ to bitch about because they're too dumb to understand what 4chan is and have to resort to mental gymnastics often seen in these threads.
>>
stupid animeposter
>>
>>444077
Where does this chart come from? It looks like bullshit to me.
>>
>>444549
It's legit, it's been floating around for about 6 months now.

It came from one of the archive sites that archives all boards, I think maybe desustorage.
>>
>>444099
>>444097
>>444096
>going by the fucking catalog to determine this
an anime image is very very unlikely to be the op in all boards except the weeb ones, /qa/, [s4s], /trash/, [r9k], and /b/. but animeposting is still very very common otherwise, you numbnut.
>>
>>444558
>but animeposting is still very very common otherwise
How the fuck would you know that if you never leave your weeb containment board?
>>
Where does this myth of an anime website come from? 4chan was originally created to be a western version of futaba channel, which isn't an anime site.
>>
>>444035
Normies are trying to colonize 4chan in the same way SJWs try to colonize, say, video games.

>>444060
There are more "non-weeb" topics than there are "weeb" ones, and those boards exist because "weebs" like to discuss "non-weeb" topics as well.

>>444111
No. There are huge numbers of differences between the two. They are different on very fundamental levels.
>>
>>444035
What does that have to do with 4chan?
>>
>>444661
>They are different on very fundamental levels...
...in the minds of weebs.

To everyone else a cartoon is a cartoon.
>>
>>444533
The Avatar rule is way older than /mlp/, you noob.
>>
>>444666
Ok Satan, but that's when they started enforcing it.
>>
>>444661
>those boards exist because "weebs" like to discuss "non-weeb" topics as well.
I don't know which is funnier: the absurdity of this statement or the fact that this weeb is so wrapped up in confirmation bias that he apparently really believes that.
>>
Man, brony guy sure can't handle anime
>>
>>444669
No it's not. That's when a big enough influx of rulebreakers started appearing that you had people notice the enforcement of it. People have been banned for it randomly for years now. I personally got banned on /v/ once for posting a bunch of pictures of Edgeworth from Phoenix Wright when I was telling somebody their argument was contradictory, and this was back in 2009.
>>
>>444661
In Japan the term anime "references all animation without regards to the nation of origin."

Weeb status:told
>>
>>444664
American animation is based on the assumption that animation is children's entertainment. Anime is based on the assumption that animation can be any kind of entertainment.

American animation is based on stage and theatre, anime is based on cinema.

American animation has an extremely narrow range of genres and themes. Anime is about equal with cinema and television.

American animation and anime have very different aesthetics and animation techniques.

These are just some of the most major differences.
>>
>>444676
>These are just some of the most major differences.
You're missing the point that nobody sees those differences except for """ animation connoisseurs """ (i.e. weebs, Pixar, etc.)
>>
>>444676
>American animation is based on the assumption that animation is children's entertainment.
I get your overall point but when the most popular American cartoons are for adults I find this hard to believe.
>>
>>444672
Mods are always inconsistent with rules, you and I both know that. That avatar rule only became a major thing because of brony's not because of anime fans and now people are trying to abuse it, both of us know why.
>>
>>444670
What is absurd about it? It's no different from, say, a computer forum that has subforums for movies or politics.

>>444674
Hana, in Japanese means both "flower" and "nose." In Finnish, it means "tap" (like a water tap). Does this mean that flowers, noses and taps are all the same thing?

Also I am not a weeaboo. You don't know what that word means.
>>
>>444681
The differences exist whether or not someone is able to notice them.

>>444683
Those shows are for adults, yes, but they are also comedies. They are equivalent to comic strips. It's taboo in America for animation to be for adults and serious.
>>
>>444685
Read my post again, weebfuck.
Japan makes no distinction between domestic and foreign animated cartoon.
>>
>>444685
Majority rules. Most people do not come here for anime. Even /a/ at it's core has fallen to being less about the actual content of anime and more about niche topics that relate to the medium. Things change and 4chan definitely has.
>>
>>444684
Yeah, so stop pretending mods are consistent with rules then.

You're agreeing with me, Josh.
>>
>>444690
You are making a semantic argument exactly equivalent to what I just said. You are saying that if two things are called the same, they must BE the same. Which makes no sense.

The Japanese animation that we call anime is defined by certain things. Even if a Japanese person uses anime as a synonym for animation (and not all of them do), it doesn't mean that The Simpsons is now the same thing as Nichijou.
>>
>>444685
>What is absurd about it?
Have you seen the traffic stats lately? Weebs are a small minority of the total userbase.
>>444077
>It's no different from, say, a computer forum that has subforums for movies or politics.
Sites evolve over time. Just as slashdot is no longer 'news for nerds' and reddit is no longer 'whats new online', 4chan is no longer what it was originally intended to be. It has outgrown the focus on japanese culure and moved on sort of like the site founder did himself.
>>
>>444702
>Have you seen the traffic stats lately?
Have you looked at the history of 4chan lately? "Non-weeb" boards are an outgrowth of "weeb" boards, created to serve the needs of the "weeb" userbase. No different, again, from how a computer forum would have subforums for things like movies and politics.

>Sites evolve over time
No, normies just barge in here and demand anime to be quarantined because it triggers them.
>>
>>444699
>it doesn't mean that The Simpsons is now the same thing as Nichijou.

No major difference between them. Two animated cartoons, both are comedies.
The only difference is that one is made by japs, the other by americans.
>>
>>444709
>Have you looked at the history of 4chan lately?
Keep looking backwards, nostalgiafag. You can keep screaming this is still an anime website like you think it's 2005 but you will only be drowned out by the increasing majority. The rest of us who don't come here for anime and never did will keep enjoying all the new non-weeb boards as long as you stay in your legacy weeb containment boards from another era.
>>
>>444711
There are huge differences. See >>444676

>>444715
You normies just leave after a while and get replaced by new normies, and so on. You come here full of piss and vinegar and demand everything to conform to your preferences just like on social media, and when it doesn't happen you eventually leave. Rinse and repeat.
>>
pennis in vabina
>>
>>444718
Sorry, you're wrong. I have actually watched Nichijou, so I know what I'm talking about here.
>>
>>444722
But as someone (you?) pointed out here >>444681, people don't necessarily perceive differences. Which is exactly what's happening here.
>>
File: latest[2].gif (15 KB, 289x229) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].gif
15 KB, 289x229
You are now reading every post ITT in this man's voice.
>>
>>444732
No I'm not.
>>
Anti-anime guy is a shitted up brony who is upset that he isn't afforded the same respect as anime does.

Anime fans built 4chan from the start and he is pissed that western animation never built a site as culturally influential as 4chan.
He cannot be placated - he is mad that his subculture is not sufficiently respected.
>>
>>444734
No doubt a lot of anti-anime rhetoric is fueled by jealousy.
>>
File: 1.png (19 KB, 546x364) Image search: [Google]
1.png
19 KB, 546x364
>>444734
Protip: there is more than one "anti anime guy" ITT
>>
>>444727
The difference between Nichijou and Evangelion is bigger than the difference between Nichijou and The Simpsons.

>>444734
A majority of 4chan is anti-anime now.
>>
>>444732
Yeah really. Even the Simpsons ridiculed /co/. Comics are such a cultural backwater.
>>
>>444676
in the land of weebs.
>>
>>444743
Again, see >>444676

The differences between American animation and anime are monumental, and The Simpsons and Nichijou aren't the same just because they're both comedies.

>>444747
No. Those are just factual differences between the two.
>>
File: 1181283859544.jpg (143 KB, 749x1026) Image search: [Google]
1181283859544.jpg
143 KB, 749x1026
>>444743
>A majority of 4chan is anti-anime now.
I dare say a majority of actual Japanese citizens are anti-anime. It's a western-driven fad.
>>
>>444734
technically if it's for underrepresented people it would probably be the furries who got fursecution mass banned and told to fuck off.

moot actually apologized to the people who watch MLP FiM when /mlp/ was created. they saw that it had some inherent entertainment value but did not want to put up with the countless trolling and butthurt that MLP was scapegoated with. even now some people are still on autistic crusades to cause drama and spam targetting MLP constantly for six years onwards, most notably barneyfag and the people that genuinely cheer him on in spoilered text.
>>
>>444752
Sounds like a bunch of typical fursecuted brony shit to me
>>
>>444750
Anime is watched by mainstream audiences in Japan, and was mainstream to begin with. Not all of it is course watched by everyone, but even the Love Live movie managed to be the 8th highest grossing last year.

Anime revolves around the domestic market, not international markets.
>>
>>444754
chill mate nobody is going to "step on you". no need to lash out again.
>>
>>444754
ITT:weebsecution

They can't deal with even the slightest criticism.
>>
>>444759
What "criticism"?
>>
>>444761
SHIELDS UP
>>
>>444763
So you can't actually point to any "criticism" posted in this thread?
>>
>>444761
It's when you throw a big brony rage tantrum about anime for months because your fandom is dying
>>
>>444767
furaffinity awaits!
>>
>>444761
Here's an example of weeb-rage:
>>443431

A weeb getting upset about the word "weebshit".
>>
>>444771
You mean, here's you acting like you're trolling both sides, because you can't admit you're actually, genuinely butthurt about anime.
>>
>>444772
gotta hide the butthurt behind something.
>>
>>444772
Nobody gets upset about anime, that delusion only exists in your little weeb-heads.
We can handle a few smug anime girls, but you weebs can't handle anything at all. You're like a beached whale outside of /a/.
>>
>>444767
I don't think you understood the question. I was asking what "criticism" has been directed at "weebs."

And no, the anime fandom isn't dying.

>>444771
He's absolutely right and his suggestion should be implemented.
>>
>>444755
Domestic sales (as well as ratings) have been declining for over a decade now while international sales initially fell concurrently but have picked up in the last few years. Most of the merchandise is already sold internationally. Franchise owners are looking to farm out production of both shows and merch to the same Korean or Chinese studios that do The Simpsons and other Cartoon network stuff. The differences between 'Eastern' and 'Western' are lessening every day.
>>
>>444779
People on 4chan get upset about anime every day. You might think you're not letting it show, but your own post is a good example. You're obviously angry.

>>444784
>Things That Aren't Happening: The Post
>>
>>444779
this thread wouldn't exist if people weren't getting butthurt at anime though. that projection too.

a few cherries short of an orchid I say.
>>
>>444788
>Stick my head in the sand: The Post
>>
>>444789
>this thread wouldn't exist if people weren't getting butthurt at anime though. that projection too.
This thread wouldn't exist if one particular weeb could handle criticism of anime in non-weeb related places.
>>
>>444794
butthurt isn't criticism regardless of what people pretend.
>>
>>444791
I did no such thing.
>>
>>444794
why are you mentioning criticism in a thread about people getting butthurt over anime?

they aren't the same unless....
>>
>>444789
This thread was created by an angry weeb, are you trying to deny that?

>>444788
That's what you want to believe, but it's not true. There's no anti-anime barneyfag.

>>444782
I'm guessing that it was you who posted that thread in the first place.
>>
>>444797
The fact that the OP had to capitalize the word 'ANIME' just proves how assbroken he is.
>>
>>444789
Oh he's mad at anime, alright.
He just knows he can't admit to being mad at anime, otherwise he'd be just like those people who hate bronies.
So he tries to enshroud his anger in "lol I trol u", which is as subtle as a spergman can possibly be, I suppose.
The only person fooled by the act is himself.
>>
>>444800
>That's what you want to believe, but it's not true. There's no anti-anime barneyfag.
4chan is full of normies screaming like little babies because someone posted something related to anime. It's preposterous that you're even trying to deny it.

>I'm guessing that it was you who posted that thread in the first place.
No.
>>
File: 1221704389054.jpg (114 KB, 640x491) Image search: [Google]
1221704389054.jpg
114 KB, 640x491
>>444799
I don't know what thread you're in, but I'm in the one where people from all the non-weeb boards are laughing at the crazy weebs who think this is an anime website.
>>
>>444800
but the weeb in the OP isn't angry. he's questioning why people are getting mad over a picture online on an anime sight no less.

you can question nonsense and doing so doesn't mean you're angry.
>>
>>444808
see
>>444802
>>
>>444806
who is the 4chan mascot?
what is the 4chan logo based off? it's a four leaf clover because her hair resembles one.
>>444810
that's called "emphasis", it is used to highlight when highlighting is not available.
>>
inb4 the inevitable years old moot screenshots proclaiming this to be an anime website
>>
>>444806
There's a hugely disproportional number of boards related to anime, manga and otaku culture. Most banners are related to anime, manga or otaku culture. People routinely post anime-related images all over the site. The very reason why the site was created in the first place was to discuss anime and share anime images.

Yes 4chan is an anime site.
>>
>>444805
Funny how I've never seen that happen. We can handle a few smug anime girls, but /a/ can't handle a single 3D-pic.

>>444808
OP is clearly angry. The way he raises his voice saying that this is an ANIME site is almost a bit cute.
>>
>>444802
No that's a sign that it was deliberately done to troll you, you moron

Sure enough, you totally sperged out about anime!
>>
>>444817
>>444813
capitalizing a topic is done for emphasis. the whole sentence is a different matter.
>>
>>444817
>Funny how I've never seen that happen.
You are a normalfag who is currently whining about anime.

>We can handle a few smug anime girls, but /a/ can't handle a single 3D-pic.
3D is not relevant on /a/, but /a/ is relevant on the rest of the site. That is because 4chan is an anime site.
>>
>>444815
>a hugely disproportional number of boards related to anime
LOL
There are maybe 9 weeb boards, many of them are just dead image-dumping boards.
>>
>>444820
4chan is not an anime site, read the FAQ.
>>
BRB posting new thread because I got shredded in this one
>>
>>444822
I guess you social media newfags don't know this, but there are these things called forums which are divided into subforums. For example a video game forum might have a few subforums for games, and then subforums for off-topic, media and politics.

On forums that don't have anything in particular to do with anime, manga or otaku culture, the most you'll likely find is a subforum dedicated to anime. Though most likely there will not be such a subforum.

4chan has 16 boards dedicated to anime, manga, otaku culture and Japanese culture.

>>444823
It is.
>>
File: 1407993171326.jpg (17 KB, 164x198) Image search: [Google]
1407993171326.jpg
17 KB, 164x198
This smug frog makes weebs furious. They love smugness, but not smug frogs for some reason
>>
>>444829
Sorry, but that's not true. /n/ is not a weeb-board.
>>
>>444834
I've never been there, but it's listed under Japanese culture. That likely means its origins are in trains, which have long been associated with nerds/otaku in Japan.
>>
>>444838
>we wuz trains and shit

Seriously, /n/ isn't a weeb-board. I know what your talking about, with the train otakus, but let's face it. /n/ shouldn't be listed under Japanese Culture.
>>
>>444839
I never said it's a weeb board. 4chan doesn't even have any weeb boards.
>>
Are we still culturally inferior to anime?
>>
>>444842
All anime-related boards are weeb boards.
You people are weeaboos/ wapanese.
Actual japanese people don't give a shit about 4chan.
>>
>>444851
A weeaboo is someone who uncritically worships Japan and has a very distorted, idealized image of it.
>>
>>444854
Sounds like you have made up that definition to make yourself seem normal.
OP is a weeaboo. I am not. I can watch anime without making it a part of my personal identity.
>>
>>444871
No, that's what weeaboo has always meant (ever since it became synonymous with wapanese).

>I can watch anime without making it a part of my personal identity.
Making anime part of your identity doesn't make you a weeaboo.
>>
>>444872
>Making anime part of your identity doesn't make you a weeaboo.
t. weeaboo
>>
>>444897
See >>444854
>>
>>444743
>a majority of 4chan is anti-anime
Please kill yourself
>>
>>445164
You don't think it's true?
>>
>>445169
It isn't. The only people butthurt over anime are shitposters, and most of them say they hate anime to troll people. Most people on 4chan are fine with anime. It's just that whenever you want to talk about a weeb game, you'll get overrun by shitposting faggots screaming about how they hate weebs
>>
I would love to see all these anti-anime retards go to /a/ and pull the shit they do on /v/ over there. It'll be hilarious to see the anti-weebs throw temper tantrums
>>
File: sooth-crying-baby.jpg (15 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
sooth-crying-baby.jpg
15 KB, 635x414
This is what an anti-anime shitposter looks like
>>
>>445170
>Most people on 4chan are fine with anime.
I think 4chan is a lot more apathetic about anime than you think. For lack of actual stats we will agree to disagree.
>>
>>445172
>>445177
>>445170
Threadly reminder that this whole thread wouldn't be here if some weeb didn't get butthurt over seeing someone dare to criticize anime.
>>
>>445179
You can't prove at all the majority of 4chan hates anime. /v/ still has anime waifu shit up all the time, and they usually all love Neptunia and other JRPG's, it's the things about censorship that bring out the shitposters. /b/ is shit to begin with and is literally irrelevant at this point. And /pol/ has a lot of anime posting going around thanks to Donald Trump.
>>
>>445186
Actually I can.
See
>>444077
Enjoy the dwindling popularity of your favorite fad while it lasts. /a/ isn't even a top 5 board anymore.
>>
>>445192
>B-But look at the totally accurate graph guys!!
Nice shitpost my man. Too bad you can't change 4chan the way you want it to be changed
>>
>>445193
It changed 10 years ago, weebfriend. Apparently you didn't get the memo.
>>
>>445194
>>445194
Nice comeback westacuck. You throw yourself into a corner and find you can only use an innaccurare graph meme and going back to calling me a weeb as your only defense.

Please, go to /a/ and post the graph. Go on do it, and link the thread here.
>>
>>445196
The graph isn't inaccurate. Go to any non weeb board and you will only rarely see anime or related topics, and when it does pop up it's usually a distraction. It's self evident as long as you aren't stuck in 2005 like most /qa/ weebs seem to be.
>>
>>445209
It's hilarious that /a/ is laughing at you constantly. You realize youre a joke to them right? They point at you and laugh for being so butthurt about anime.

And are you gonna post that graph to /a/ or what?
>>
>>445223
The graph is old and /a/ is well aware of it. Keep pretending like /a/ represents 4chan if you want. For as much as you claim /a/ is laughing, all the other boards are laughing at /a/ and their megalomaniacal issues. Why would I want the comedy train to when butthurt threads like this keep getting created?
>>
>>445231
/a/ is still the most widely used place to talk about anime. In fact it's probably the only real good place to talk about it. /a/ could care less about what other boards think. They already hate /v/ since they know they're just a bunch of underage kids.

Also who cares if /a/ has an ego? Stop getting butthurt over it
>>
>>445180
Shitposting because anime triggers you is not "criticism of anime."
>>
>>445234
I didn't make the thread, weebfriend. Anime doesn't make me butthurt but people that complain about anime make OP butthurt.
>>
>>445249
Criticism of anime =/= automatic shitposting
>>
>>445253
Again: shitposting because anime triggers you is not "criticism of anime." You people don't "criticize anime," you just shitpost and spout memes. You don't even know anything about anime.
>>
>>445260
okay weebfriend, whatever you say.

inb4 >yfw smug animu girl
>>
>>445261
I'm not a weeb. You don't know what that word means.
>>
Listen weebs. This is 4chan and everyone has to deal with criticism and various insults. You're just embarrasing yourself when you throw tantrums like these all the time. Chill out and go watch your cartoons and post on /a/. Or maybe you actually don't like that board, /a/ might be disliked even by weebs.
>>
>>445286
Again, you do not provide any "criticism." Again, shitposting and memes are not "criticism." Again, you don't know anything about anime.
>>
>>445291
Do you have autism? Criticism, insults, attacks, shitposting, etc. You weebs can't handle even the slightest anti-anime opinion.
You're worse than bronies and furries, they are far more thick-skinned.
>>
Why do some people think 4chan is still an anime imageboard when most of the current boards have nothing to do with anime? Yes, anime is an important part of 4chan. No, it's not an anime image board right now, there's nothing wrong with anime. Get real, you bunch of contentious carls.
>>
>>445294
Translation: "You people don't silently accept every anti-anime shitpost I make, and that gets me really mad because I'm used to being coddled like the little special snowflake I am."
>>
>>445295
4chan has a disproportionate number of boards related to anime, otaku culture and Japanese culture, and there are far more topics in existence that aren't related to anime, otaku culture and Japanese culture, which is why there are more boards not related to those topics.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.