[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The word POL needs to be CENSORED from r9k. It's become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 956596.png (39 KB, 1364x810) Image search: [Google]
956596.png
39 KB, 1364x810
The word POL needs to be CENSORED from r9k. It's become a mess. The word has completely lost it's meaning and it's become a degenerate buzzword. It needs to be stopped before I lose my fucking shit. We can put a stop to it. We must put a stop to it.
>>
>>443525
>complains about buzzwords
>uses "degenerate" unironically

k e k
e
k
>>
>>443525

Sure, as soon as we ban SJW, reddit, libtard, leftist, tumblr, feminism and every other buzzword or boogeyman /pol/ likes to throw around when it doesn't have a valid argument. Which is always.
>>
>>443525
On /r9k/ in particular, I'm okay with banning buzzwords. It seems fair with how the robot is supposed to function.
>>
>>443525
But /r9k/ actually has a problem with /pol/ threads and redpill faggots
>>
>>443586
Yes you can easily call a person, you know RACIST when they are. But the word pol is some sort of shitty technique not to appear racist or bad when you are. It's a word that needs to be censored just call a person racist when they are it's that simple anon.
>>
>>443591
Oh and they actually don't really. I haven't seen a racist thread except from black people themselves in a long while and they get deleted usually unless they are very subtle. As for the redpilling. Women really are ruining the board I wish it wasn't true but they are often the ones making terrible and demeaning posts the board is almost as condencending towards males as females.
>>
>>443593
Not that kind of redpilling, I meant stuff like the Jews and refugees and shit
>>
>>443594
I have almost never seen a thread like that senpai and it get's deleted immediately. And what if a person really has a story to share? Which was usually the case but they get deleted anyway and Jews? Man that hardly happens aswell as I said in my post these threads hardly exist and get deleted.
>>
>>443586
I never went to /r9k/, why do they hate all other boards?
>>
Oh noooooo
Are your precious wittle fee fees hurt, /pol/?
We need to censor these meenies immediately :c
>>
>>443599
I don't go to pol. I don't mind racist threads being deleted. I hate the word and how it ruins all boards. You're using the meme right now despite the fact I mentioned why I want it censored which is not about being a pol tard. Which I'm not.
>>
File: 1385959424072.png (105 KB, 747x906) Image search: [Google]
1385959424072.png
105 KB, 747x906
>>443601
It's okay /pol/, let it all out
We'll get those mean bullies for you! /pol/ is a board of free speech, we can't allow any meanies making fun of it and huwting your fee fees!
>>
File: 1442249335772.jpg (19 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1442249335772.jpg
19 KB, 432x288
>>443608
See this shit right here is part of what I'm talking about. Don't be so condescending when you're trying to act I am. I odn't care about the board itself anon as I just mentioned. This meme is degenerate and this is the proof. I only want it censored so we can go on without idiots like this derailing and shitting up threads in a usually racist fashion. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>443610
There, there, that's it.
Don't you feel better after letting it all out?
Yes it feels vewy good to let out all of your fee-fees!
>>
Just ban /r9k/.
>>
File: 1440541278497.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440541278497.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>443525
shut the fuck up faggot and create more pepes
no one cares about b 2.0
>>
>>443525
>degenerate
I don't really have a problem with either side here but you're acting stereotypical.
>>
File: 1449084717326.jpg (89 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1449084717326.jpg
89 KB, 600x453
>>443591
>>443586
oh god, racism on 4chan. Go back to /r/circlebroke you limp race denialist faggots

4chan always has and always will be the home of speech that is censored elsewhere on your average forum or social media site. People who try to turn 4chan into censored safe spaces are the problem here
>>
File: neomilennial.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
neomilennial.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
I agree with this. /pol/ has become the boogeyman from the neo-milennial infestation who want to turn this site into reddit 2.0
>>
For the last fucking time. I don't care for pol. Actually I don't even care anymore. I'm not gonna try to explain it read the fucking thread.
>>
"Buzzword" is a degenerate leftist buzzword, you mildly-fondling twit.
>>
>>443694
He's for racism but wants the word /pol/ to be filtered on /r9k/ because /pol/ a good board they dindu nuffin
Get some reading comprehension you retarded stormfag
>>
>>443586

I don't see how you could be liberal and consider yourself a robot, therefore I can't understand why /r9k/ would hate /pol/.

They both agree on women.
>>
>>443927
I think you get your idea of what 'liberals' do from faulty sources.
>>
>>443932

No I'm going by the idea that your average college age Normie is left leaning moderate to liberal.

There is nothing about the virgin neet life to drive you to left leaning ideology. Young people do it because it often poses itself as anti-establishment and inherently morally just (everyone wants to be seen as a good person).

A bitter NEET is not going to care about that stuff, he's going to search for reasons why his life might be shit and stumble across more conservative or perhaps libertarian viewpoints.
>>
>>443694
>can't read
>thinks anyone cares about his input on a text oriented imageboard
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.