[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any sites that aren't infested with liberals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1455401623252[1].jpg (104 KB, 550x805) Image search: [Google]
1455401623252[1].jpg
104 KB, 550x805
Are there any content-sharing sites I can go to where I won't have to read about how homosexuality is normal, atheism is euphoric, and Trump is an absolute madman?
I guarantee liberals will impose upon this very thread to talk shit on rightists and insult me for wanting to know of a site where they are not.
Are there at least any websites, other than here, where liberals aren't the majority?
>>
You sound like a whiny leftist crying for his safe space. Get thicker skin.
>>
>>443128
>where liberals aren't the majority?
donaldtrump.com
>>
File: beck.jpg (96 KB, 482x362) Image search: [Google]
beck.jpg
96 KB, 482x362
>>443128
The problem is that you're so far to the extreme right fringe that you think even the center-right moderate people are "liberals".
>>
>>443128
Poor baby needs his hugbox.
>>
>>443131
>>443200
Called it
>>443200
I can be annoyed with rampant saturation of liberal retardation without wanting a "hugbox," you gently caressing fool.
>>
>>443128
>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>443128
Liberals are pro-atheist you moron.
>>
>>443213
I meant "atheism is euphoric" literally, lightly cuddling nitwit.
>>
File: liberal.gif (13 KB, 312x375) Image search: [Google]
liberal.gif
13 KB, 312x375
>>443213
Liberals believe you should believe what you want to believe.
>>
File: Dennis Kucinich.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Dennis Kucinich.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>443128
>Wahhh! Someone save me from the librul boogeyman!

Are /pol/tards just asking to be trolled?
>>
>>443205
>>443216
Alright, he's just trolling.
>>
>>443219
>Liberals believe you should believe what you want to believe, and that if it's religion, you should keep it as far away from us as possible because you're wrong because liberals on the internet and the media say so.
FTFY
>>
>>443233
Check out the tender butthole on this sperg.
>>
>>443238
>says something true
>must have tender butthole
Das some exemplary liberal thought process right there.
>>
So tell me, how is this any different to liberals wanting a "safe space" where they wont encounter opinions that upset them? How can you call liberals sensitive if you're literally getting triggeed by people not agreeing with you?
>>
>>443461
>if you're literally getting triggeed by people not agreeing with you?
Not triggered by people not agreeing with me. Annoyed with stupidity and shitty arguments. I only wish to know of a website where liberals are not the majority. It is laughable that that is so much to ask.
>>
>>443128
You could probably make a ton of money if you made your own. Sounds like there's a huge market for it.
>>
Stormfront, Info wars, or FOX forums
>>
>>443702
>Annoyed with stupidity and shitty arguments.
So you're annoyed with yourself?
>>
Try free republic you uneducated shitheel
Or just stop getting trolled so hard
>>
the comment sections on infowars
>>
>>443846
The fact that you would call me an "uneducated shitheel" for no reason other than that you disagree with my perspective proves my point. I've asked a simple yes or no question, and your rudimentry mind has taken that as a cue to insinuate that I am weak for being fed up with being completely surrounded by retarded, over-argumentative, over-opinionated, vociferating children.
>>
foxnation
breitbart
therightstuff
freerepublic (as has already been mentioned)
hannity.com forums
atlasshrugs.com
redstate
littlegreenfootballs
>>
>>443210
>>443210
This.
>>
>>444916
Pretentious much?
>>
>>444916
>The fact that you would call me an "uneducated shitheel" for no reason other than
what an arrogant shitheel
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.