[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it okay to avatarfag in draw threads on /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fDr9Mmq.png (264 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
fDr9Mmq.png
264 KB, 300x345
Why is it okay to avatarfag in draw threads on /b/?
>>
File: 1454702249884.webm (223 KB, 523x389) Image search: [Google]
1454702249884.webm
223 KB, 523x389
Yes
>>
>>439657
See >>439650
>>
Because nobody gives a fuck about /b/
>>
>>439662
But it's against the rules. People get banned for spamming but no one bans avatarfags who do nothing but shitpost and circlejerk?
>>
>>439668
Don't listen to that guy, /b/ is an important sub on the 4chan website. I think the problem with moderation on /b/ is that it moves so quickly that most moderation chooses to ignore the lesser rule infractions such as avatarfagging in favor of deleting illegal shit.
>>
>>439676
>sub
>on 4chan
Hey guys, I found the Redditor
>>
>>439678
nomnomnom Gosh what are we going to do about these blasted outsiders invading our terf?
>>
>>439676
But they do it all the time, just like the anime posters used to.

Like 24/7 there is a drawthread full of shitscribbles acting like they're naruto and shit.

People have been banned for spamming the shitty threads but not the thread makers? Seems dumb and gay.
>>
>>439680
All you can really do is report those posts which you think are violating rules and hide the thread. Believe it or not, there is a team of people behind the scenes here at 4chan who do respond to reports and will take action if the posts that have been reported do in fact violate the rules.
>>
>>439668
>no one bans avatarfags who do nothing but shitpost and circlejerk?
you have access to all the ban logs? post them.

just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
>>
>>439692
>just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen

True, but the threads are mainly avatarfags so I'm pretty sure if they got banned it would be easy to notice.
>>
Yes and no, because mods can ban you with no real reason.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.