[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you never see /pol/fags demonstrating in the streets or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16
File: mPJLtgh.jpg (552 KB, 2937x2203) Image search: [Google]
mPJLtgh.jpg
552 KB, 2937x2203
Why do you never see /pol/fags demonstrating in the streets or protesting? Every other group with an ideology or agenda actually goes out into the real world to at least try. /pol/cucks never seem to be more than 20 feet from their mothers. Is there an actual reason for this or are they just giant pussies?
>>
maybe because many of the opinions on /pol/ could get you arrested. tying yourself to such an ideology publicly can seriously fuck up your shit.
>>
>>438838
sad truth in the cucked western world

a former french legion commander was arrested recently for protesting against immigration
>>
>>438838
So /pol/fags are too scared to face consequences while groups like black civil rights activists in the 50's and the blm protesters are out there being up against the cops, standing up for their ideals?
Is this that Aryan male bravery and honor I keep hearing about?
>>
>>438859
Most of the BLM activists don't have jobs and quite likely also have a criminal record.
>>
>>438863
Got a cited statistic for that?
And either way, they're still being braver than you are for standing up for their ideals, even if they're retarded ones.
I guess some people just actually strongly believe in their ideals and some don't.
>>
>>438844
Well obviously, its normal such faggot was arrested
>>
>>438864
I don't have to skip work and wave signs around to show I care about something. Letters, phone calls, and the internet work just fine in communicating ideas.
>>
>>438704
>implying /pol/ racists have ever called anyone a nigger offline
>>
>>438859
There's a difference between standing up to something you believe in and acting like a fool in public. We live in a democracy, our votes mean more than wailing rabble.
>>
what? What do you mean by /pol/fags?

Also, visit Europe some day.. Pic related, anti-gay marriage protest in Paris. Isn't that pretty "/pol/"?

Also, why the fuck did you feel the need to make this thread on /qa/ you cancerious faggot shitposter?
>>
>>438872
another picture of the same protest, this time from the arc de triumph so you can see how gigantic this protest was

Don't mind the edgy faggot with his middle finger, btw. Also, I don't support those protests
>>
File: ZzS8HZB.jpg (624 KB, 2048x1529) Image search: [Google]
ZzS8HZB.jpg
624 KB, 2048x1529
>>438875
forgot picture
>>
File: 1439515416115.jpg (27 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
1439515416115.jpg
27 KB, 356x256
>>438864
>Defending BLM
You have to be joking. You cannot serious about this
>>
>>438877
another one
>>
You see conservative (U.S.) protesters all the time whining about how minorities shouldn't have equal rights, or some retarded shit. They're everywhere here in the South. Just turn on your TV and you can listen to Pat Robertson blame the gay agenda for the latest natural disaster.

>>438838
>maybe because many of the opinions on /pol/ could get you arrested

lol, sure

You /pol/lacks complain about SJWs and their constant victimization, but you guys are even more delusional.
>>
>>438892
>You /pol/lacks complain about SJWs and their constant victimization,
/pol/lack here. We do? that's news to me. Are you sure you aren't talking about 8gag/gg ?
>>
>>438892
Who is this /pol/ person you people are always complaining about? What is /pol/?
>>
>>438892
This post wasnt funny, clever, intelligent or insightful in any way. I think i have actually gotten dumber reading this garbage. You niggers are worse than /pol/

Stop posting and go away
>>
>>438704
Didn't they shoot up a BLM protest a few months ago with /k/?
>>
that's because /pol/ posters are children. i don't think their mothers would let them do stuff like that.
>>
>>438925
No, it was just /pol/, not /k/
>>
>>438929
>/pol/ posters are children
My ex-wife and her lawyer actually agree with this.
>>
File: le pepsi pup.png (219 KB, 522x300) Image search: [Google]
le pepsi pup.png
219 KB, 522x300
>>439040
>>438929
I will laugh so hard if it is found out that 80% of posters on /pol/ are 10 years old
>>
>>438704
Because participating in elections instead of yelling slogans at a protest like a dumb faggot actually gets shit done.
>>
>>439073
Yeah man
Those filthy American revolutionaries should've just voted for freedom
I mean, look at europe. They're completely un-cucked and immigrant free because they voted
>>
File: 1450057822216.jpg (2 MB, 1969x1703) Image search: [Google]
1450057822216.jpg
2 MB, 1969x1703
Well you see, OP, it's actually quite simple. /pol/ users are just SJW's.
They, like SJW's, don't want to go out and do any actual work because it's hard and would require them to have their batshit insane ideas be challenged and shown to people who aren't in their echo chamber.
So instead both groups do "Internet activism" which is just shitposting websites/people who don't agree with them and making small strawman comics against the people they don't like. It's so much easier to like a Facebook post or to write a comment than it is to actually go out and fight for your beliefs.
>>
>>438704
/pol/tards are all kids that need to at home at 6pm.
They only do hashtag slacktivism by riling up poor /b/ kids.
>>
>>439250
>going out and getting arrested is "standing up for what you believe in"
baka desu senpai
>>
>>439633
Yeah, it is actually
Even Ghandi got locked up multiple times
>>
>>438704
Well for one thing I wouldn't announce that I'm from 4chan.

>lol we are legion XDD

it's literally better to blend in with other groups that have more experience with organized protests.
>>
>>439742
Yeah, and so did the tards in Oregon without accomplishing anything. Protests solve nothing in the modern age other than generating pageviews for journos, causing traffic backups, and crime.
>>
>>439745
Despite the fact that it was a real fuckfest and fell far short of whatever nebulous non-goals they had, OWS helped push the Tea Party out of relevance and helped Obama get the political capital he needed to raise tax rates on the rich, both income and capital gains. When's the last time you saw a President raise taxes without being immediately shredded on the airwaves? But the Republicans aren't even harping on it; they're going after him on ACA and Syria.

Whatever you think of the protest itself, it got results.
>>
>>439759
OWS didn't do dick though. Richfags know how to hide their money.
>>
Your real political influence begins and ends at the voting booth.
>>
>>439781
There are many loopholes, but at the end of the day the capital gains tax rate still matters quite a lot.
>>
>>439790
And he always was going to raise it, despite what some stupid college students say. It's like saying the protests of Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown's shootings amounted to anything other than proving the protesters stupid.
>>
>>439800
>And he always was going to raise it, despite what some stupid college students say.
That's a very convenient post-hoc explanation.
The fact is that presidents are very rarely able to raise taxes without resulting in immediate political suicide, and Obama was able to do so, even when the Tea Party had been making major gains not even a year prior. That's the power of an interpreted public mandate.
>>
>>439803
It's a fucking twisted message. Obama's plan does not effect large international corporations as much as it does small business owners. So no, OWS was a failure since it didn't effect Wall Street at all.
>>
>>438704
You get arrested in europe for protesting against cuckery. You may have you social life destroyed in america is you do that.

Kind of reminds me of leftist dictatorships but hey, you guys dindu nuffin.
>>
>>439807
>Obama's plan does not effect large international corporations
Corporations, as you probably know, are owned by people. Or if they're owned by other corporations, those holding corporations are owned by people.

When a corporation makes a shitload of money, it either pays dividends or the valuation goes up, and either way the owners (should they be American) will be paying capital gains income tax on it.
>>
>>439831
Not so much if they know where to put their money. Taxes have never been a problem for the ultra wealthy, especially in this increasingly globalist world.
>>
>>439820
>You get arrested in europe for protesting against cuckery.

What the fuck is "cuckery"? And citation needed on the part about European laws.

>You may have you social life destroyed in america is you do that.

lol, no. We have a ton of conservative media pundits here who spew all kinds of radical bullshit. If you're referring to incidents like Mozilla's CEO, that guy stepped down on his on accord following the media backlask of his political "charities."

The irony here is that conservatives push against legislation that would prevent employers from discriminating on the basis of things like political ideology, only to turn around and complain about being bullied in the workplace when they publicly endorse opinions that are based on blatant prejudice.

The reason they don't support hate crime legislation or similar workplace protections is because these protections would also shield minorities from facing similar forms of discrimination in the workplace.

It's a case of the bully becoming the bullied, and the bully apparently can't handle his own medicine.
>>
>>439803
>That's the power of an interpreted public mandate.
Since it was literally "richfags have money", interpretation is pretty damn broad.
>>
>>439848
Look up European hate speech laws. And discrimination in the workplace is already illegal unless you're a retard who believes in the wage gap.
>>
>>439836
>Not so much if they know where to put their money.
If it's not in the United States then we can't do shit about it, yes. We can only deal with American money. What's your point? There's still an incredible amount of money being earned inside the United States. It's where that magical number known as "GDP" comes from and the number for the USA is very very large.

Cynically announcing taxes don't matter so we shouldn't raise them is defeatism for contrarianism's sake and is entirely pointless.
>>
Who is the anon that is so triggereda bout /pol/ he can't stoptalking about it?
>>
>>439859
Because higher capital taxes only hurts the middle and most of the upper class.
>>
>>439859
GNP isn't GDP you tard
>>
>>439873
The money (say, in the form of dividends) earned by a wealthy capital-owning American is reflected in the GDP, even the trinkets which fuel his profit are contributing to China's GNP.

>>439868
Most middle class people derive their most of their income from wages or salary, not capital gains. Their largest source of capital investment is probably their 401(k), to which capital gains taxes do not apply.

As for hurting the upper class, that's what OWS wanted (or loosely speaking, some sort of downward wealth transfer) and whether you think it's good or bad it's what they wanted and what they got, so from a tactical perspective it achieved something.
>>
>>439880
Their slogan was "we are the 99%". Their goal was twisted by the media and government.
It doesn't matter how good or bad your protest is, because it's what the media makes of it that matters.
>>
>>439882
Are you actually taking their slogan as the defining principle of their movement? I can assure you that 98th-percentilers were not marching in those streets.

And at the end of the day the richest 1% of Americans own almost half of financial wealth in the United States anyway, so it's grossly disproportionately targeting them.
>>
File: mPJLtgh~2.jpg (169 KB, 964x1078) Image search: [Google]
mPJLtgh~2.jpg
169 KB, 964x1078
BUMP.
>>
>>439890
Maybe if you weren't a tard and realized that much of that money is in nonmonetary assets then you'll realize how stupid your claim is
>>
>>439743
/pol/acks are not the type of people to not spout out that they are from the internet.
>>
>>440082
>Maybe if you weren't a tard and realized that much of that money is in nonmonetary assets
So what, exactly, are these absurdly rich people sitting on, then?
>>
DELETE /POL/
>>
>>440509
Like /b/tards back in the days? yea I could say /pol/ is reaching that point.
>>
>>439250
>which is just shitposting websites/people who don't agree with them and making small strawman comics against the people they don't like.

Man, people get so buttflustered these days. In all honesty it's interesting how much reaction /pol/ gauges from the internet.
>>
>>442318
>he's typing it in all caps now
Cruise ctrl for cool, etc...
>>
>>438838
>maybe because many of the opinions on /pol/ could get you arrested.
Not in Clapistan, which is were most of those failed normalfags spawned from.
>>
>>438704
Project Chanology? We're already aware that 4chaners are disgusting basement dwelling nerds. No need to bully them out of the woodwork.
>>
>>439745
>Yeah, and so did the tards in Oregon without accomplishing anything.
I live thousands of kilometers away from these tards and it is because of the stance that they took that I am now both aware of their existence and their message.

Face it: /pol/tards are just overly self-entitled manchildren who would rather bitch and scream online than stepping foot into the real world and putting blood, sweat and tears into something. They're just like /a/ in this regard, only instead of shitposting about best girl, they shitpost about best genes.

>>439782
Good one. The largest voting block in western nations are women and they 1. only care about short term personal gain and being pandered to, and 2. are more prone to voting as a group than immigrants in the UK are. The election systems in the US, UK, Australia/NZ, Japan, France, Germany, etc. are a farce.
>>
>>438704
Why? Because there's no one to unit and lead them to slaughter the traitors.
>>
>>442583
Your opinions are stereotypical of /pol/, so you're calling yourself an overly self-entitled manchild who would rather bitch and scream online than step foot into the real world. Is that why you complain about your fellow users? You're self-hating?

OP's case seems more straightforward since he's obviously a child too young to remember Chanology.
>>
File: latest.png (1 KB, 164x400) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1 KB, 164x400
>>438704

WE ARE LEGION
NEVER 4GET
NEVER 4GIVE
10 GET
>>
File: anonymous-protest.jpg (58 KB, 485x352) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-protest.jpg
58 KB, 485x352
>>438704
>>
File: .jpg (50 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
50 KB, 500x364
>>438704
Like this, OP?
>>
File: from the internetz.jpg (18 KB, 204x320) Image search: [Google]
from the internetz.jpg
18 KB, 204x320
>>
File: anon2.jpg (144 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
anon2.jpg
144 KB, 640x512
>>
File: Anonymous_Scientology.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous_Scientology.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>
File: chanology stuff.jpg (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chanology stuff.jpg
87 KB, 640x480
>>
>implying I want people to see that I'm a basement dwelling loser

i just like to vent and shitpost on 4chan.
>>
BUMP.
DELETE /POL/
>>
>>442622
I can't believe some people compare gamergate to chanology.
Just look at all these pics. How can you compare gamergate to this 100% disgusting garbage?
>>
>>439864
It's an FBI thread.
>>
>>444345
> How can you compare gamergate to this 100% disgusting garbage?
Because protestfags or not, both campaigns are considered activist moralfaggotry.
>>
>>438704
They're giant fucking pussies, obviously. They can't even go on tumblr. They're too scared of not being in their safe space.
>>
>>438704

Because most of them are just contrarian edgelords who don't actually care that much about whatever the fuck they think is degenerate this week. They'd rather call everyone else cucks from behind their keyboards than risk anything.

Plus, one of the few times /pol/tards went IRL they ended up shooting some BLM activists and getting arrested in Minneapolis, so maybe it's for the best. Whatever happened to those guys?
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.