[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everyone on /v/ retarded? This has to be the most braindead,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: lookatthosereplies.png (4 KB, 836x72) Image search: [Google]
lookatthosereplies.png
4 KB, 836x72
Is everyone on /v/ retarded? This has to be the most braindead, obvious bait of all fucking time and it STILL gets replies.

They just can't seem to help but reply to retarded bait no matter what. Is this one of the reasons people say the board is shit?
>>
>>438244
>Is everyone on /v/ retarded?
Yes.
>>
>>438260
This, /v/ is SJW shit
>>
I don't know what else to say but "Yes". The high speed of a board seems to change the mind to be reactive. They don't think. There's no filter in their mind.
>>
>>438279
I should add that it sometimes seems like the only /v/ users who think before they post are shitposters.
>>
>>438279
This also happens on Twitter, interestingly. It's a site that encourages getting your opinion out quickly and succinctly, so people don't think at all and say some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen.
>>
>>438266
This, undertale is SJW shit
>>
>>438244
Makes me pretty happy to not have opened /v/ for a few weeks now.
I just get angry at having to report and hide over half the frontpage everytime I refresh and the total lack of any love for the medium and hobby once you are in an actual videogame thread. Gotta keep my blood pressure low because I sure don't want t die of an heart attack while raging at the fucking kids that infest /v/.
>>
I just realized just how pathetic /v/ is. Like, where has your life gone wrong that you're sitting on an anonymous imageboard getting MAD about video games? The whole point of a video game is to sit down, chill out, play it and have a good time. Video games should result in happiness. And yet /v/ is a place where people scream about shills and other such nonsense.
>>
>is everyone on /v/ retarded
Yes
Especially you since you're only now realizing
>>
>>438244
If you think that's strange, you should see /r9k/.
>>
>>438244
>Is everyone on /v/ retarded?
No, only about 75% of them are.
>>
There are literally people on /v/ refreshing the catalog waiting for the next bait thread.
>>
>>439212
This is sadly true. So much so that I just created a legitimate thread, but I had a bad timing, so people mistook it for a bait thread and started shitposting in it HARD.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.