[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You have been banned from /board/ for [3 days] >Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Oyster smiling.png (92 KB, 432x242) Image search: [Google]
Oyster smiling.png
92 KB, 432x242
>You have been banned from /board/ for [3 days]
>Because of the short length of your ban you may not appeal it
>short length

Explain how three days is short by any means? Three days is plenty of time to read appeals.
>>
I've gotten a 100+ day ban before. So yes 3 days is a short time.
>>
Every ban I've had has been global
>>
Is it really hard to avoid bans to begin with?
>>
>>437663

Yeah but I highly doubt you've endured those bans. In all my years here I don't shitpost or give much of a reason to get bans so I have no reason to start any shit with the mods by evading.

When I get banned, it's generally because I've replied to an offtopic thread which 90% of the time gets purged with likely only the OP getting banned.

But occasionally, a janny goes berserk and ban logs the whole thread or perhaps random people in the thread.
So then I get three days for a pointless post in a shitpost an OP made.
>>
>>437668
Depends on the mods
>Post in TV Chris rock dentists thread
>post that one white girl getting beaten up by some black guys doesn't change the system ect
>15min Temp banned
>Random 24 hour ban for post off topic stuff
In the mean time the thread kept rolling on and obvious polposters kept bumping like no tomorrow

Its really if you just ruffle the wrong jan/mods precious feelings or make them look retarded for spouting inane racists shit
>>
>>437765
Well, it obviously depends on the board, I guess I didn't actively post on that many to properly not the difference. I got warnings at worst, but I haven't recieved one in like 10 months and I'm active posting almost every day, though some days are slower than others.
>>
>>437765

Yep, I got banned for pointing out the Jessica Elwood was a furry in a thread on /v/ where the OP posted her tits and multiple people were discussing nothing but sauce.

Can't say if everyone was banned in that thread, but it's very very possible I was the only one and possibly because I mentioned that she was a furfag.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.