[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make on topic thread without violating any rule >thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1453624557651.jpg (69 KB, 550x710) Image search: [Google]
1453624557651.jpg
69 KB, 550x710
>make on topic thread without violating any rule
>thread gets deleted
>>
>>435920
Maybe it wasn't as 'on topic' as you thought it was.
>>
Maybe it was a shitpost magnet and the mods were sick of it
>>
>>435926
But shitposting can be on topic.
For instance, when someone makes one of those "/pol/ gets BTFO!!!!" just for fun with a very silly picture of some simple SJW tweet, it's shitposting, yet on topic.

>>435922
I've been seeing superbowl general threads getting deleted from /sp/, anime threads deleted from /r9k/, dakikamura threads deleted from /jp/, anti-immigration posts deleted from /pol/, etc, etc.
>>
>>435931
>admitting to shitposting
Rule 6
>>
>>435938
>what is australia
>>
typical /v/ thread?
>>
File: 1403002851622.png (164 KB, 273x315) Image search: [Google]
1403002851622.png
164 KB, 273x315
>make on topic thread without violating any rule
>people having a good time until some retard comes in and starts shitposting like a madman
>entire thread gets deleted instead of just the shitposts getting deleted
>>
>>436222
I said check em
>>
>>436219
Yeah, this happens constantly on /v/. It's just the mods deleting a thread with shitposting instead of deleting the shitposting. Which is a problem, but you can't blame them. Moderation is about efficiency, there's just not enough time to waste deleting all the individual shitposts on a site as big as this. I don't think it's a mark on your record or anything, they're just cleaning up.
>>
>>436253
>implying they aren't just lazy faggots
>>
>>436257
What did I just say? Efficiency. Being efficient gives you the luxury to be lazy. You wouldn't make a very good mod, I think.
>>
>>436258
>You wouldn't make a very good mod, I think.
Good. If I fit the criteria for a 4chan mod I'd probably kill myself.
>>
>>436260
I think you've got more than enough reason to do that as it is.
>>
>>436258
It isn't efficient, it's just bad moderation.
>>
>>436222
muhfuggen CHECKED desu wow
>>436226
mods are lazy senpai. gotta live with the reality here.
try to start the conversation again some other day.
>>
>>436322
Pretty shitty attempt at a comeback, but I guess I'll take it.
>>
>>436346
Seems like it cut a little deep considering you felt compelled to post that.
>>
>>436350
>You're offended because you responded
Do you have any other fallacies up your sleeve, boy? I'm in the mood to be entertained.
>>
>>436352
Trying to talk down to someone twice your age, classic. You're offended because you're throwing this little tantrum at a passing insult. It's not exactly hard to see.
>>
>>436354
You're offended because I don't suck mod cock and called you out on your shitty argumentive skills.

>Trying to talk down to someone twice your age
>I'm right because I think I'm older than you
I'm responding to bait, aren't I.
>>
>>436253
>there's just not enough time to waste deleting all the individual shitposts on a site as big as this.
Mods doing their job is a waste of time for them?
>>
>>436359
Apparently it wouldn't allow them to be "efficient" enough.
>>
>>435920
I report every single thread started with an anime pic, most of the time they get deleted
>>
File: 1418904565804.gif (650 KB, 598x444) Image search: [Google]
1418904565804.gif
650 KB, 598x444
This just happened to me.

Fuck the janitors. Complete retards that know nothing.
>>
>>436423
MODS.
MODS.
MODS.
MODS.
MODS.
MODS.
>>
>>435920
Guess your thread wasnt good enough
>>
>>436226
This happened to me, plus I also caught a 3-day ban on top of that.

/v/'s mods have gone insane.
>>
>>436357
>I'm responding to bait, aren't I.

Yes, and I got you to type quite a bit. I'm satisfied.
>>
File: 4471028i.jpg (65 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
4471028i.jpg
65 KB, 620x465
>make a post on /v/ about gf simulator games
>there are literal 100s of GF simulator games, many of them very popular and often discussed on /v/
>warned for off-topic post
/v/ has the worst mods ever, seriously.
>>
>>437808
If it's not about sports or guns, it's not a real game you homosexual
>>
>>435920

Sounds like /v/.
>>
>>436226

Whenever this happens I'm convinced it's the mod himself shitting up a thread then deleting it.

I've seen rather convenient loli spam on /v/ followed by immediate thread deletion.
>>
>>435920
>Three posters in the thread post amongst themselves and everyone ignores them
>They are just pol posters
>Mods don't remove post/posters but the whole 300± reply thread
>Shitters free to shit up another thread
>OP gets a 3 day temp ban
JUST ANOTHER DAY ON NEO4CHAN
>>
>>437816
>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>437831
You can wah all you want, it'd just be nice if the board wasn't shit because the moderation is shit.
>>
>>437815
I am also fairly certain sometimes mods/jans do pol shit posting to bait others to ban them for sweet personal lulz.
It would explain how I can post in those threads and get temp banned for saying blacks are people too but the posters who keep spamming racists shit get to do so till the thread falls off page 10
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.