[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Throw wrestling back into /sp/ or put them in /tv/ please They've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448941353666.jpg (38 KB, 481x500) Image search: [Google]
1448941353666.jpg
38 KB, 481x500
Throw wrestling back into /sp/ or put them in /tv/ please

They've been shitting up /asp/ for the last few months with 50 generals about the same topic
>>
I hate you
>>
>>433911
This. They're constantly spamming memes, derailing other threads, have more than 10 generals on the catalog, and there is no moderation.
WWE is TV entertainment, it has nothing to do with alternative sports.
>>
>complaining about wrestling on the wrestling board

read the board title dipshit
>>
>>433979
part of the problem isn't that it's not related, but the user base that came from /sp/ seems to think they have the authority to just shit post over any thread they want, the threads outside of wrestling get shit posts so the people who want to discuss thigns like paintball, various forms of martial arts and whatever else fits onto that board can't get any leverage.
>>
Maybe I'm dumb because I don't watch sports, but I don't get how wrestling is a sport. It's fucking scripted and everyone knows it. Can a sportsfag explain to me why WWE is a sport but Air Bud isn't?
>>
>>433979
thats the problem fuckface we dont want it to be the wrestling board
>>
This would make /tv/ qualitatively a better board.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.