[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GAS THE FLAGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: alignmentballs.png (386 KB, 1600x1415) Image search: [Google]
alignmentballs.png
386 KB, 1600x1415
Petition to remove the flags from /pol/. Nationball shit belongs on /int/, and derail every thread they come up in.

Per thread id#'s are great tho, please leave those in place.
>>
POO
>>
>>433492
IDs suck ass and we should go back to the custom novelty flags moot made especially for /pol/.
>>
Have you considered pooing in the loo and wiping yourself with a fucking leaf?
>>
File: pols day out.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
pols day out.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>433520

The novelty flags would be fine too. But this foolishness >>433518 >>433521 belongs on /int/
>>
moot wanted to dilute /pol/ with /int/, and he mostly got his wish. now the flags will stay because kiddies can't live without them.
>>
>>433666
POO
IN
LOO
>>
Flags and IDs are the only things that that can make me leave a board.

If you want to get rid of me, then just add flags. (not indian, btw)
>>
DROP YOUR PANTS IF YOU WANT TO
YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR TURDS BEHIND
CAUSE IF YOUR DON'T TAKE YOUR POO AND TAKE IT TO THE LOO
THEN WELL, SUPERPOWER MY BEHIND

I'm going to be in each one of your threads, Canindia poo-leaf. Give up.
>>
>>433898
>>433670

The thread ids work on /pol/ because it stops samefags. The flags work against the alleged purpose of the board, it's POLITICS not /int/.
>>
>>433492
why not just post on /b/
>>
>>434174
FECES
IN
THE
WASTE
DISPOSAL
UNIT
>>
>>434177

Why don't YOU just post on /b/
>>
>>434183
Why don't YOU just POO in LOO?
>>
ID's annoy me more than flags.
>>
File: banning guns saves lives.jpg (293 KB, 1200x812) Image search: [Google]
banning guns saves lives.jpg
293 KB, 1200x812
>>434490

Why? Too lazy to reset your router when you shill?
>>
Petition to remove indians from 4chan.
They shit on streets and complain about flags.
>>
>>434503
You take it for granted, but not everyone gets a new IP address when they reset their router you know.
>>
BRRRRT
BRRRT
THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE POO-LICE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.