[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MODS crack kun is shitposting on /a/ again, please remove him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: crack kun9.jpg (277 KB, 727x1134) Image search: [Google]
crack kun9.jpg
277 KB, 727x1134
MODS crack kun is shitposting on /a/ again, please remove him : >>>/a/136860407
>>
Why does /a/ have so much board drama?
>>
>>431139
it's just one guy shitposting, he's been repeatedly banned from almost every anime related website for the same thing.

He recently got banned from exhentai again because he kept making multiple accounts to downvote and insult people in gallery comments.
>>
>>431139

Weeaboos tend to be autistic
>>
>>431139
Generals cause 90% of it, the other ten is mostly assblasted newfafs who don't like the way things work or blatant trolls
>>
What's crack?
>>
>>431154
when you imply two characters have a non-canon relationship. it gets a certain autist very very mad.
>>
>>431155
Oh, like Chewbacca and Han Solo (gay lovers)?
>>
>>431161
yes, or more commonly madoka with anyone else other than homura.

you don't even have to say anything, posting a picture of madoka with anyone else other than homura will trigger him and he will start spamming your thread for the next 16+ hours.
>>
>>431139
Weebs are retarded
>>
>>431164
If the mods has just banned people when they started spamming years ago this wouldn't be a problem. At least other boards delete blatant spam.

I don't know why anyone's surprised that /a/ has these problems. It's like being surprised your kid acts like shit when you never punish him
>>
>>431174
he ban evades, the problem is that the mods wont use a more permanent solution like emailing his ISP
>>
>>431191
>calling his isp
That's stupid as shit. The problem is that the mods encouraged his behavior so he doesn't see what he's doing as wrong.

/a/ is too far gone by now.
>>
>>431199
its impossible to make someone realise what hes doing is wrong if he doesnt want to.

See : ISIS.

Emailing his ISP to report one of their customers for constant stalking and harrassing would actually be more effective than banning a dynamic IP.
>>
>>431134
Fuck off madoka generalfag, no one cares. Crack-kun is a fag, but I hope he fucking stays forever and continues to shit your thread into hell. He's only helping everyone else since Madokafags ARE one of the worst fanbases on /a/. Stop coming to /qa/ to complain about your boogieman when the reason he is there is your own fault. If he upsets you guys so much, why don't you guys make your stupid generals on another site? Kill yourself.
>>
>>431139
anime was a mistake
>>
>>431216
yea we should let one disgruntled poster control what everyone else can talk about
>>
>>431139

/a/ is literally their entire social lives.
>>
>>431225
>control what everyone else can talk about
Doesn't look like that to me. I looks more like the generalfags are getting the cancerous treatment they deserve.
>>
>>431235
maybe you should go start a chan with no generals allowed
>>
>>431199
>The problem is that the mods encouraged his behavior so he doesn't see what he's doing as wrong.
He's been banned hundreds if not thousands of times, and usually responds by posting and reposting infographics about how mods are fags and shitposters.
>>
File: 1302143974302.jpg (203 KB, 922x652) Image search: [Google]
1302143974302.jpg
203 KB, 922x652
>>431242
Generals are against the rules and already have been banned once before. So, I'm not the one invading and shitting up the site, it is you, the generalfags that are.
>>
>>431245
If they wanted things to stay this way they wouldn't have killed /anime/, what fags.
>>
>>431247
moot is the one who killed the text board and no one agrees with that decision.
>>
>>431245
gnerlas are no longer against the rules, if they were, they would be getting deleted pretty fast
>>
File: 1451632384523.png (6 KB, 590x109) Image search: [Google]
1451632384523.png
6 KB, 590x109
>>431252
No, they are very much still against the rules. They clearly just don't want to put the effort into cleaning up after their mess of getting lazy. They do, however, take every chance they have to nuke generals without any backlash. eg. the other day monmusume threads picked up a shitposter that was calling them out on their shit and shitting up the threads. The mods proceeded to nuke their threads on sight until they decided to make tons of threads and threads on other boards, so the mods just banned the shitposter instead of putting in the effort. Moot, the mods and the userbase have always been against generals and there was only a very vocal minority that has been support of them. They only are allowed because the mods are too lazy to ban and deal with the backlash.

Stay mad you shitposter. The general reign will only last until hiro goes back to /a/, because the large majority there are against them.
>>
>>431249
It's almost like moot was a shithead stupid faggot from the start
>>
>>431271
>cucks this salty about generals

You people are legit insane.
>>
>>431279
>caring about board quality means you are insane
Or maybe you are just retarded.
>>
>>431285
How is ranting about generals like a conspiracy theorist whining about lizardmen "caring about board quality?"

You just don't like people being able to talk about things. You should really fuck off to somewhere else that people don't use. Perhaps a website where you can make your own sub that you can control?
>>
>>431279
>>431294
Holy shit this faggot
Go to some other website if you want a circlejerking hugbox to talk with
>>
>>431271
maybe you should ask hiro if generals are allowed
>>
>>431306
>says the person LITERALLY complaining because he wants a hugbox

holy lack of self awareness
>>
>>431311
Watch him say "b...but Hiro doesn't know what's best! Only I do! Hiro is too new!"
>>
>>431313
Generals are fucking hugboxes
You're defending generals you retard
What is that implying?
>>
>>431313
>wanting generals removed again is a hugbox
Are you retarded? Generals are literally fucking hugboxes. Wanting generals banned isn't hugboxing, it is wanting a thread type that contributes nothing in any way removed. Stop being retarded.
>>
Generals are fucking cancer but they shouldn't be deleted because it would leak the cancer outwards, just have mods tell generalfags to fuck off if there's no new content.
>>
>>431319
there are people who think you contribute nothing, should you be removed?
>>
>>431490
Those people have nothing to prove I don't contribute anything and are just merely upset I called them out for shitposting. As generals are shitposting in the literal sense, which is low quality posting.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.