[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who was this guy really? Did he even post on 4chan and/or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1213842646942.jpg (65 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1213842646942.jpg
65 KB, 600x449
So who was this guy really? Did he even post on 4chan and/or /b/ at one point? Was he actually a Mexican friend of moot's?
I wonder what he's doing nowadays.

Side note: I tried to post "Meximoot" in the subject field and it told me "You can't post with that subject".
>>
test
>>
>>430709
First fucking result of a google search you dense fuck.

> https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Meximoot
> inb4 "hurr ED"
> oldfags know.
>>
>>430709
This guy tried to sue moot for defamation.

He wasn't flattered by the idea that people thought he was the admin of a degenerate pedo website.
>>
>>430709
Moot has answered this question a few times before. He is just some random guy found on myspace or similar. I think his name is Eric J Ross or something. It's mentioned in the Otakon 2006(?) panel video, try watching that for more info.
>>
>>430748
If you would have read the article first before posting it like it solves everything you would have seen that it provides almost no information at all.
>>
>>430840
>This guy tried to sue moot for defamation.
When was this? Were there any news stories at the time?
>>430941
This guy is right, the ED page is vague and doesn't really say anything, but it also doesn't say he sued moot either. The old Lurkmoar wiki isn't helping either.
>>
>>430840
[Citation Needed]
>>
File: 1418487082624.jpg (51 KB, 470x520) Image search: [Google]
1418487082624.jpg
51 KB, 470x520
>>
>>431160
>>431201
25 minutes in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R24FfuQ6TE

also 12 minutes in:
>Simon knows because he's Jewish and he runs all of our finances

My sides, the irony.
>>
>>430840
>degenerate pedo website
Degenerate? sure,but pedo? I don't think so, CP nor pedos have never been welcomed in here.

>>431212
Well you're right,but they said he was "probably" going to sue him,not that it happened,and it sounded more like a joke to me(the suing part).Also,i should check the 4chan panels videos,they seem interesting
>>
>>431555
It was merely meant as a hyperbole, but lolicon is kinda pedo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.