[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are RISK threads allowed on /pol/? They contribute nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: offtopic.png (122 KB, 1025x435) Image search: [Google]
offtopic.png
122 KB, 1025x435
Why are RISK threads allowed on /pol/? They contribute nothing to the board except take up space when 6-10 people circle jerking over a game that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with /pol/.
I'm sick of seeing multiple RISK threads on the front page, it's off-topic bullshit that doesn't belong.
I report every thread I see but the mods do absolutely nothing.
What's up with that?
I've filtered names, tripcodes, and unique user IDs but I still see at least 5 fucking RISK threads a day.
Mods, why do you allow this blatant rule-breaking content to thrive?
Pic related
>>
>>429643
>6-10 people enjoy something.
>OP doesn't.
>Hurr mods delete it!!!!
>>
>>429653
>breaking the rules of a board
Your autism belongs in >>>/b/
Or at least >>>/tg/
Deal with it
>>
>>429655
Oh, so you agree that off topic shit should be deleted? Do ya, /pol/fag? Glad I got a /pol/fag to agree to that.
>>
>>429643
Those have always been exempted from the rules (along with the Civ threads that pop up occasionally) because they are legacy generals from old /new/.
>>
>>429689
They were off-topic then and they were off-topic now.
Even on /new/ I remember the mods deleted them and then the autists threw a shit-fit because their off-topic bullshit was removed.
Mods should just DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS
>>
>>429692
You seem pretty autistic desu lad. Mods probably aren't going to do anything about it. They don't seem to care about /pol/.
>>
>>429697
>mods aren't doing their job
Thanks for at least admitting it
>>
File: 1454115164568.jpg (59 KB, 550x730) Image search: [Google]
1454115164568.jpg
59 KB, 550x730
>>429692
>>429700
Cry louder, baby. Mommy can't hear you.
>>
>>429707
Back to >>>/b/
>>
that's the kind of off-topic I absolutely don't mind. it's just the community enjoying itself, I don't know why you'd get pissed about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 953x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 953x780
>>429643
>/pol/fag crying about "off-topic bullshit"
oh the irony

fuck off
>>
>>429643
No one gave you permission to leave your containment board.
>>
>>429818
All boards are welcomed here, friend. Stop the /pol/ hate.
>>
File: [006126].jpg (192 KB, 1096x731) Image search: [Google]
[006126].jpg
192 KB, 1096x731
*muffled muh free speech*
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.