[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/arc/ when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 750x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 750x888
When will we get an architecture board? There are already architecture threads popping up at least weekly on boards such as /int/, /fa/ and even /pol/. There's clearly an interest for it.
>>
I'm not opposed, but you're literally and figuratively the only person that wants this. You're on a crusade for what would instantly be the deadest board on this site. It makes me think there are ulterior motives, like you want to use the board to post pictures of those furry-style anthropomorphic jetplanes and robots and shit.
Is that your fetish you deviant? Getting off to an Eiffel Tower with big metal titties?
Blow it out your ass.
>>
>>429496
What? I'm saying this because there are architecture threads on almost every board which often get 100+ replies. /his/ was a huge success and I think /arc/
could reach almost /his/ level in activity. That, or a board called /dsg/ could open which is for design of not just buildings but furniture etc.
>>
>>429498
I was just giving you some heat, my friend. I would not visit your proposed board very often but wish you the best of luck in persuading Hiroyuki to create it.
>>
>>429496
Ah shit. He knows about me and Tsunderplane.
>>
I think it is a good idea as long as it's a little more generalized, like making it architecture and engineering or architecture and something else.
>>
Architecture and big booty sluts
>>
>>429480
Not outright deadest. It's probably be equivalent to /po/. As OP said, there's barely enough interest to get a thread a week even when you consider all the boards, and most won't ever even see one. Basically the same case that /po/ had.
>>
File: dalton6990.jpg (25 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
dalton6990.jpg
25 KB, 500x327
>>429491
>at least weekly
with that kind of support, you probably need 2 or 3 boards
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.