[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On The Female Issue...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (413 KB, 634x563) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
413 KB, 634x563
So, lately people from /r9k/ and /qa/ have complained about a rise in females browsing 4chan. Frankly I think both males and females are being idiots.

The entire purpose of 4chan is an anonymous 'clean-slate' community where people are only identified by the topic of the board they're in. The name 'Anonymous' means literally no info is known about said person to make the discussion completely unbiased. So why is anyone even claiming their gender? Gender, age and names should be a bannable offense if not related to the discussion of a thread.
>>
>>427739
On what grounds is being an anonymous 'clean-slate' community 4chan's entire purpose? From the "What is 4chan?" section on the front page and in the FAQ:

>4chan is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. 4chan's collaborative-community format was inspired by one of the most popular forums in Japan, Futaba Channel. Different boards are dedicated to different topics, from Japanese anime, manga, and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community.
I don't see anonymity or "unbiased" discussion mentioned anywhere as being the "entire purpose" of 4chan.
>>
>>427757
watch moot's TED talk.

also by your logic tripfagging is fine
>>
>>427762
What's wrong with tripfagging?
>>
File: bait.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>427764
>what's wrong with tripfagging
>>
>>427762
>by your logic tripfagging is fine
That doesn't necessarily make my opinion wrong.
>>
>>427769
Tripfagging is only allowed if necessary in discussion, as your precious rules state.
>>
There's tons of girls here and always have been. It's not a big deal until someone says "girl here" and it's not related to the discussion ie relationships or Cologne rapes or whatever
>>
>>427769
>as your precious rules state.
Where?
>>
File: 0013-stickFigure.png (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0013-stickFigure.png
30 KB, 600x600
>>427739
People hate women on 4chan for the same reason you probably think this drawing is of a caucasian cisgendered heterosexual male. I mean, maybe you don't? You certainly probably don't while I'm framing it in a way that makes you think about it, but do you always think about it? I don't personally have a mind as active as you might say your mind is. I operate on a system of stereotypes, heuristics, and novelties that quickly become new stereotypes and heuristics.

>>427778
You meant to quote >>427772
>>
>>427739
Just quit being an attention whore with your girly shit
>>
>>427772
There are no rules against tripfaggotry.
Its just that most tripfags get shamed into giving up/killing themselves.
>>
Who do you think shitposts the most: guys or girls?
>>
>>427894
guys, because there's more of them and the percentage of shitposters by demographic is exactly the same (except for Australians, apparently???).
>>
>>427739
The problem isn't females, it's fucking retards who melt down over it.

Take /pol/ for instance. /pol/ has become more /r9k/ than /r9k/.

Fucking click on it, and look at the first thread, chances are it's r9k relationship garbage.

The reason women make threads turn to r9k shit is because, statistically, there are more attention whores who really only want to discuss their feelings who also happen to be women than men.

That's when every thread turns into >tfw no gf and >tfw 5'11'' shit.

Same thing happens on /v/, but it gets culled pretty quickly. "MUH BETA MALES" shit remains on /pol/, /fit/, /tv/ and /k/ basically forever specifically because no one gives a shit about those boards.
>>
>>427894
How is this even a question? Guys. Specifically because we have more of them.

There are more shitposting guys than there are women on this whole site. Don't believe me? Check Alexa's 4chan page ranking for Australians.
>>
I agree, but it's unenforceable. No name, no gender, no identity just means no status, and these people can't live without status.
>>
I'm a girl
>>
>>427739
I'm a femanon btw.
>>
>>427983
And I'm a man. So what?
>>
>>427902
I'm mildly enjoying it to be honest.
>>
>>427764
It triggers aspies who don't like trips. Seriously. Drives them crazy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.