[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the 4chan mods consider Left Wing political content to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why do the 4chan mods consider Left Wing political content to be apolitical yet ban anything Right Wing for being political?

It's especially bad on /co/ where people are free to post anything bashing Republicans, Christians etc but anyone posting something negative about Democrats or Muslims will be banned.
>>
>>427228
They don't. You are too far to the right yourself to know any better.
>>
>>427228
Well, if you don't like it you know what to do :^)
>>
>>427228
Because they're pushing a narrative. It's the "it's Current Year I mean come on!" thought process.

The mods genuinely hate anyone who doesn't think like them. /co/ is one of the worst because there's a mod who hangs out there (check the Janny logs)
>>
>>427228
If that's actually the case, the narrative of biased liberal mods is true, and the creation of [s4s] was not merely an april fool's.
>>
File: Dennis Kucinich.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Dennis Kucinich.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>427228

No, you're just a hypersensitive faggot who wants 4chan to be your personal hugbox. Nobody in their right mind cares about your feminist / librul / SJW boogeyman. If you honestly think the world is being controlled by some kind of liberal Illuminati that's hellbent on spreading its "degeneracy" and "untruths," then you may as well just kill yourself, because that sounds like some awful fucking Orwellian nightmare you're living in.

>Wah! Muh free speech!

You can't complain about your civil liberties being violated when you're using someone else's property. It's their fucking property. They can do whatever the fuck they want with it. If that doesn't suit you, then move the fuck on.
>>
>>427335
Who said anything about SJWs? It seems you're the hypersensitive f*g.

He's saying that left-wing but not right-wing content is allowed on /co/ and other boards, and imo criticism is justified if that's the case.
>>
4chan has long been invaded by normalfags. Most Gen Z normslfags are Tumblr-liberals now.

It won't change.

Eventually something will spring up again, trust me.
>>
>>427335
Holy shit you should have been aborted.
>>427407
I don't believe you. It seems like the fun is over.
>>
>>427415
It'll be another website, not a chan.

Something different, likely truly anonymous, may require an invite of some sort, is going to be on TOR/i2p (or more likely something less compromised)... and let's be serious, is going to have some pricks uploading cheese pizza. Probably gore and bestiality where drugs and weapons being sold from it.

And most importantly, normalfags are going to be afraid of it.

The era of "chans" is over.
>>
>>427407
Feminism has become incredibly unpopular the last 2-3 years (which is entirely their own fault due to their polarizing rhethoric), but you're right that young adults are more likely to support Bernie Sanders than Trump.
>>
A quick check in desustorage reveals that /co/ janitors have something against the SJW/feminist/Jew boogeyman.

The MRA virgin neckbeard boogeyman is allowed.
>>
>>427407
If Trump wins I'm pretty sure we'll be allowed to incinerate liberals, cucks, and fags.
>>
>>427498
Pretty much. /tg/ is the same. If you complain about women being attention whores at your table you're banned, but if you complain about creepy MRA Neckbeards you're a-ok.

What's especially annoying is that the mods pretend that they're just following the rules and banning politics, but they're clearly only banning one side of the discussion. They're trying to shape and manipulate board culture. That's a blatant overreach of their mod powers.
>>
Because the "lol butthurt mra virgin faggot" is just normalfags being normalfags. Bringing up black statistics and derailing threads is political. I do not see anything about repubs/democrats on /co/. The political shitposting is only confined to a few threads.

Besides, any post bashing Christianity is always replied to with the fedora meme.
>>
>>428023
You faggot. Both of those statements are political.

If the goal is to be apolitical, they need to either allow both or ban both. You don't get to pick and choose which one you want without it seeming like you have an agenda.
>>
>>427335
good post, delete /pol/ please
>>
>>428023
they're both political. You're just a libtard so you refuse to see it.
>>
>>427228
Got any examples?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.