[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does "post your favorite anime" thread get you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 658x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 658x357
How does "post your favorite anime" thread get you banned on /a/ but "post your favorite loli" or "post your favorite doujin" are fine?
>>
File: spaceghost47.jpg (17 KB, 225x165) Image search: [Google]
spaceghost47.jpg
17 KB, 225x165
/a/ doesn't like anime. they do like lolis and doujins.
>>
>>424151
>favorite X
nice meme. if you have a favorite anime, then you don't belong on /a/.
>>
>>424223
It's possible to have a favorite anime once you've seen Hunter x Hunter.
>>
>>424229
It's really over-hyped. The insect ark, while good and has the most feelers, was a weak ending to the series and dragged in places. The actual ending didn't really feel like an ending, more of a new beginning, but they ran out of source material.
>>
>>424255
I can't deny that it's easy to get overhyped on it due to the sheer number of people praising it, but I went into it without that bias and genuinely loved it. I wouldn't say I felt Chimera Ant dragged or was weak so I'll just chalk that up to different opinions and respect yours. But I must disagree about the ending not feeling like an ending. Certainly, there's more to do with the world (namely Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe), but it neatly resolved both Gon and Killua's major goals. I feel like anything after this point is just a bonus, though I really wish the author didn't love hiatuses so much because there would have been a significant amount more material at this point.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.