[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mods are doing nothing about the bogeyman scare >general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: frodon1.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
frodon1.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>mods are doing nothing about the bogeyman scare
>general opinion on /qa/ is that redditposting is a cancer it is
>mods do their fucking work and ban the shitposters
>all of the sudden, everyone changes their opinion and starts crying about the redditor mods and about how gb2rdt is a good thing
>>
>>423273
Welcome to hypocrisychan.
>>
>lost in another thread
>hopes to shore himself up with another whine thread
>>
They banned the shitposters, but didn't ban the supposedly real redditors. >>421331 is still up.
I'm starting to think some of the mods browse that site.
>>
>>423536
Swaglord does. His Reddit username is "Invisibro," the name he gave himself when he modded /b/.

Pathetic, isn't it?
>>
>>423273
It's not the same people, idiot. You'll notice that the posting rate increases significantly when things like this happen because people are flooding in from /r9k/ and /v/ and so on to complain about having their rights taken away or some bullshit.
>>
>>423536
Please explain what rule you think that thread breaks. Going to Reddit has never been against the rules. I've taken to browsing and posting on the site regularly myself. Are you going to try and tell me I'm breaking some made-up rule too?
>>
>>423273

>muh boogeyman

Please fuck off back 2 Reddit.
>>
>>424817
Yes, flaming outside /b/ is against the rules.
>>
>>424904
Explain how it is flaming outside of /b/.
>>
>>424817
go bck 2 leddit u fuckin normalfag
>>
>>424906
I'm not your personal google, redditard, go lurk more.
>>
>>424794
YEAH IM REALLY ACTIVE THERE TOO

http://www.reddit.com/user/invisibro
>>
>>425028
don't forget my super active tumblr too: http://invisibro.tumblr.com/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.