[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delete /pol/ pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: louis-ck.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
WAAAAH We should delete /pol/, the existence of people who don't agree with every opinion of mine is so offensive how dare they disagree with my world views WAAAAAH
>>
Do you act like a ginormous faggot in real life or is it just on 4chan.
>>
Louis CK is a funny comedian. Please put the comment "pic not related" if you post an unrelated picture-- it's simple 4chan etiquette. You will learn these things as you lurk more.
>>
>>421564
>>421570
Okay okay got to speak off topic here for a second on the off-chance you're serious:
If you're serious please consider suicide, it is the kindest act you could commit for all of humanity and we'd all appreciate the sacrifice. Thank you.
>>
>>421564
Why are you talking to yourself?
>>
>>421570
Actually he is a cuck so that fits /pol/ perfectly.
>>
>>421559
Louis CK is unironically a right-winger.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjJj_jRRq0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFwBH2fb2E0
>>
>>421559
this but unironically
>>
thanks mr. too
>>
>>421559
This is a JIDF false flag faking a false flag in order to make JIDF false flags look less like false flags
>>
>>421960
That's nice, but my idea makes me seem cooler
>>
>>421559
You can always tell someone is a shitter when they claim their naysayers use arguments that they don't.

No common argument against /pol/ has to do with being offended, fuckface. People would rather not have it here because what started off as a good idea turned into a toxic wasteland of shit-starters that has now leaked out onto the rest of the site.

I don't even browse 4chan often enough to see /pol/tards so I couldn't care less what happens to it. It's just annoying to see your own users hurt their cause with these stupid strawman arguments. If people were offended by edgy contrarianism, do you think they'd be here in any capacity? Do you think furfags are hated because people are just so offended by the idea of sexualized animals? No, they're annoying faggots and no one likes annoying faggots regardless of what they're spewing.
>>
>>421960
>People would rather not have it here because what started off as a good idea turned into a toxic wasteland of shit-starters that has now leaked out onto the rest of the site.
>I don't even browse 4chan often enough to see /pol/tards so I couldn't care less what happens to it.

Enjoying your visit here, redditor immigrant?

Moot deleted the fucking board once already and all It did was cause /pol/ to leak even more

You're blue pill as fuck on this issue
>>
>>421978
Serious question? Are you just being ironic when you deflect any semblance of a counterpoint with "reddit"?

I've been purposely limiting my 4chan use as of a few months ago because it's shit for a gang of other reasons. That's what I meant by the statement.

>Moot deleted the fucking board once already and all It did was cause /pol/ to leak even more
Debatable. Also basic logic would tell you that it'd eventually go away. But of course neither of us can prove this so go ahead and post "NUH UH".
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.