[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some cunt hotpocket is banning and removing threads on /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 244x250
Some cunt hotpocket is banning and removing threads on /r9k/ despite /r9k/ having no rules in terms of thread topics.

Gook moot plz strip the shit mod of his shitpocket status and tell him to khs
>>
>>420801
Literally nothing will be done about it :^)
Have you tried telling your mommy?
>>
you got ruseeeedd :^)
>>
>>420801
This isn't a question. Request that here. http://www.4chan.org/feedback

>>420861
>>420864
That's not how that face is used fignewton.
>>
>>420801
An autistic mod on /sp/ just had an epic temper tantrum
>>
>>420936
pics?
>>
File: image.jpg (747 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
747 KB, 3264x2448
Sixty mods
>still not admin
>>
>>420936
What exactly is going on with mods lately? Ever since Hiro's thread the other day it feels like they've really been flipping their shit.
>>
File: 1421751147076.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421751147076.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
Well I've just been on there and a 16 year old is openly posting and also posting MLP images

Fair to say the board is dead and anyone left on there is the scum of the earth.
>>
>>420873
>being a triggered little /s4s/ faggot
>m...muh cumfy hugbox!

Fuck off. Feedback is shit. We'll use /qa/ instead and there's nothing you can fucking do about it.

I'm sure you'll get so anally devastated you'll raid it again, and sooner or later you'll trip up and Hiro will get rid of your shithole board AND your cuck faggot mod.

See you soon kiddo ;^)
>>
>>421063
They're all throwing tantrums.

It seems pretty obvious that his thread was spurred by a mod telling him to delete a dead board and he came to us about it, and everyone backed him up and shot down the mod's idea.

Now they're taking it out on us.

They're fucking shit. It's time for them all to go.
>>
File: 1286702105234.jpg (57 KB, 468x682) Image search: [Google]
1286702105234.jpg
57 KB, 468x682
>>421125
the "here's your (you)" response, only ever used by people who are actually out for (you)'s
>>
>>421127
Here's my expansion of that theory: the board in question was /qa/, because we've been hitting too close to home.
>>
>>421131
He deleted it. You called him out and he deleted it because he thought he could hide it.

What a fucking newfag lmfao
>>
>>421123
Topkek.

>>421139
(You)
>>
>>421135
Almost definitely.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the guy who constantly makes threads and posts in threads begging for /qa/ to be deleted and for people to use Feedback are mods posting as anon.

They really hate the users and they don't want us to have a voice.

They obviously use /qa/; they delete any posts that criticize moot in the slightest.
>>
>>421165
Being this fucking paranoid. Ayyy lmao
>>
>>421179
It was proven on /q/ that mods and janitors posted anonymously to kiss ass so it is possible.
>>
>>420873
>fignewton
sorry I was just forestposting. you seem to know the place well enough excuse my #rudeness
>>
>>421123
>cumfy
that's r9k ya doof
>>
>>421194
Ayyyy lmao
>>
>>421194
How was it proven?
>>
>>421247
A janny got asshurt when he was fired so he posted a screenshot from /j/ which happened to have a janitor talking about how he was the one who made a certain post. Then moot had to come and admit that he was a janitor.

But to be fair anyone who wasn't retarded could tell he was because he would reply to almost every thread with every post being a paragraph talking about how good the mods are. If my memory is right his best one was something like "you're not entitled to good moderation"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.