[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acting a stormweenie should be a bannable offense.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: cBw80Yq.jpg (146 KB, 473x720) Image search: [Google]
cBw80Yq.jpg
146 KB, 473x720
Acting a stormweenie should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>419065
I like that 4chan allows people to post varying opinions.

I don't think free speech should be restricted here.
>>
>>419065
Acting with a political agenda is very annoying, whether it's stormfront or the opposite.

However I think that most of the time when people call something /pol/ the poster doesn't have any political agenda in mind, just posts it because it's funny or for some other similar reason. Just keep politics discussion in /pol/, that's it.
>>
>>419086
>free speech
How to spot someone who's new here.

4chan was never about "free speech".
>>
>>419099
Oh, that's lame.

Where can I go to freely voice my opinion?
>>
>>419126
Try reddit
>>
>>419126
the boards where you can post anything are
/b/ /trash/ and [s4s]
notice how they are all shit? (except [s4s] of course)
>>
>>419065
Anyone who disagree with you is a 'stormweenie' why don't you leave this website if it makes you cry so much
>>
>>419215
Anyone who disagree with you is a 'SJW' why don't you leave this website if it makes you cry so much
I can do it too ;)
>>
>>419348
I'm not calling for censorship like you are. Censoring opinions you don't like is what groups like SRS likes to do even if the post is correct.
Be honest tell us what YOU want.
>>
>>419423
Im not that other guy
but since you asked, I would like for /pol/ topics to stay on /pol/. /mlp/ seems to be able to do this just fine

I think that is a reasonable expectation
>>
>>419423
>groups like SRS
literally who
>>
>>419477
There's gonna be trolls on every board have you considered they might just be spamming things that triggers you the most? I don't personally post politics on other boards but a right wing opinion somewhere that's related to the thread might be considered /pol/ by some sensitive asshole on here.
We seem to be crawling with them these days, casual racism and calling each other niggers was a common thing long before 4chan existed.
>>
>>419524
>There's gonna be trolls on every board have you considered they might just be spamming things that triggers you the most?
Im not "triggered" and I dont care what the reason for off-topic discussion is because there is no good reason for it.
>I don't personally post politics on other boards
thanks
>We seem to be crawling with them these days, casual racism and calling each other niggers was a common thing long before 4chan existed.
I dont care about people calling each other nigger. I care when people spam infographs or write paragraphs of propaganda anytime something referencing black people is posted.
Also, furfaggotry has existed for most, if not all, of 4chan's history. That isnt a reason for it be posted outside of where it is allowed.
>>
>>419598
Stop comparing us to furries, do you realize how RUDE that is?
>>
Acting like a cuck should be a bannable offense
>>
File: 1449180371302.jpg (65 KB, 739x554) Image search: [Google]
1449180371302.jpg
65 KB, 739x554
>>419608
Oopps forgot pic
>>
>>419610
Yeah I hate that self hating women and their beta orbiters think that white privilege is a real thing that people take seriously but In the real world they don't exist.
>>
File: 1437751912675.jpg (42 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
1437751912675.jpg
42 KB, 576x416
>>419598
>defending 13% of American population which is responsible for 50% of the crimes there
top kek it's like Americucks want welfare state and get mugged by niggers all day
>>
>>419981
Thanks for informing us all. Boy, you have sure know how to red pill!
>>
>>419065
Complaining about /pol/ should be a bannable offense
>>
>>419099
Moot and Hiro both said otherwise.

Eat shit you SJW authoritarian faggot.
>>
>>419065
And can we make acting like an SJW bannable too?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.