[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear praise about Rick and Morty >"hmm i might check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: reddit.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>hear praise about Rick and Morty
>"hmm i might check that out"
>first episode
>Summer: "Oh my God!"
>Rick: "Mm, there is no God, Summer. You got to rip that band-aid off now. You'll thank me later."

Fucking really? First fucking episode and he shoves fedora shit in my face? Literally Reddit: the show. Fuck Reddit and Memey.
>>
Watch the rest of the show, it's good. The pilot doesn't do it any justice. The rest of the series only has like two or three fedora-tier jokes, and iirc one of them was funny.

Also, his Justin.
>>
>>415825
I've heard the third episode has cucking in it?
>>
>>415826
what, too much for you?
>>
>>415828
whites are being genocided by jews you sjw libcuck
>>
>>415832
uh huh
>>
>>415833
dubs confirm
>>
>>415826
Dan harmon likes imagining his ex-girlfriends having sex with strangers.
>>
I tried to watch it but I couldn't suffer through the burping/throwing up every 5 seconds
I'm sure it's an alright show but that kind of stuff is just annoying
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>it's a fa/tv/irgin shitposts on another board episode
>>
>>415848
Hellooooooo Reddit!
>>
OP posted this on /co/, /r9k/, and /tv/ if anyone wants to skew his data on whatever the fuck he's doing

>>>/tv/65067540
>>>/r9k/25866983
>>>/co/79123301
>>
>>415872
DELETE THIS
>>>/v/324496873
>>
>>415873
hahahahaha oh my god. It was annoying me at first but this shitpost has started to grow on me. Can't wait for the cancer to metastasise and kill me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.