[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mods don't give a fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-04-30-39.png (85 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-04-30-39.png
85 KB, 540x960
called out what do?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-03-53-43.png (111 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-03-53-43.png
111 KB, 540x960
>>415680
>>
I don't understand the peculiar vendetta against /b/

Anyway I said before, there's probably a reason swaglord was not offered the top job
>>
>>415685
we need moot back that piece of shit didn't let this happen
>>
>>415680
Get the entire site to post anime.

No really.

If you can't beat them, confuse them.

The memes will be so interconnected the mods won't be able to tell a funpost from a serious one.

hint: that's why they're mad

Don't give them an inch.
>>
>>415699
* MOD 1 ATK 1 DEF
* The easiest enemy.
* Can only deal 1 damage.
* Can't keep dodging forever.
* Keep attacking.
>>
>>415685
>there's probably a reason swaglord was not offered the top job
It is probably because swaglord is literally a marijuana.
>>
Who's the dumb fuck on /qa/ that responds to every post alluding to swaglord and pretends to be a mod?
>>
>>415680
Aww he's throwing a hissy fit. He has to be a retard that he can't fucking see why people don't like him and the mods. Also this further proves he's regularly on here acting like a faggot
>>
I think this more or less proves swaglord is either a regular user on r/4chan or he's a actually on a mod on that subreddit. It's very well possible he and a few other mods are purposely ruining the site so they can make 4chan a funposting place.

I mean think about it, it just makes sense given his behavior. He's the very definition of a shitposter. Hiro you need to fire his ass. This is all more proof right here he does not give a shit about the userbase, nor does he do his job properly
>>
>>415699
I don't know if its the mods working together to try and make 4chan a funposting place, or its swaglord and a few others mods and janitors trying to do it?

Either way, all signs point to him as the cancer of this site.
>>
Doesn't he realize how pathetic this behaviour is? It's just embarrassing to see a mod cry out for attention like this.

swaglord, this is not funny. It's just sad.
>>
>>415960
He doesn't care at all. I really, really believe he is an avid user of r/4chan. It would explain so much about his behavior and how r/4chan is infesting many different boards on here. Its very well possible he actually moderates it to. That little smiley face he loves to post? The symbol of r/4chan.
>>
>>>/s4s/4095749

Here's the thread he made and stickied
>>
File: nobody gives a shit.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nobody gives a shit.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
>>415960

They don't care. Remember when moot said that even when he was around he used to shut down discussion over on /j/ any time people wanted to make fun of users or troll them because he thought mods should be serious and held to a higher standard?

moot's gone now. It's not like the people he was talking about all left. Those very same people who seemed to hate the users are still around, except now they think they can pull one over on Hiro and do whatever they want. Swaglord would've never been able to act like such a faggot outside of IRC. Now? Who's gonna stop him? The other mods won't and can't. Hiro? The guy barely knows what's going on and may not even really give a shit if the mod acts like that as long as he doesn't run people off of the site and ruin those profits.

moot made the mistake of not firing people like that before he left. Or maybe he thought they just needed a little warning and would stop. They moderate a site as popular as 4chan and it clearly went to their heads so much that a mod basically built a cult of personality on /s4s/. I wonder how many of them are all fucked up like the mods on SA and that's why they act this way.
>>
>>416000
moot let this go on though because he stopped caring about 4chan. He basically let the mods do whatever they wanted for a while in the end. My concern is that, like what you said, the mods think they can screw with Hiro and do whatever the fuck they want now. They don't like him at all because he's not their "buddy".

Hiro needs to understand how bad things are on here. Maybe if he did he'd start trying to hire more mods. But right now his internet has been fucked up for almost a month now and still hasn't gotten better. He's using portable wifi for fucks sake.
>>
>>416000
But the hate is growing though. Its only getting stronger and stronger. The users are getting fed up with the shit moderation. /vp/ is at its boiling point now, complaints about /v/ are rampant on here, /sp/ is getting sick of the mods, and even /pol/ is getting sick of them. More boards are slowly rising up against them. Why do you think you get banned for telling people to go to /qa/? The mods don't want people coming here to complain
>>
>>416006
>/sp/ is getting sick of the mods,
THIS SURE NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE
>>
It's just some dude funposting idk you guys are getting so butthurt
Even then, it could be just an anon using swaglord's name
>>
File: z.jpg (248 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
248 KB, 1000x663
>[s4s] is made as a parody of shitredditsays
>becomes 4chan's actual equivalent of shitredditsays
>>
>>416147
The thread was stickied, only mods can do that.
What if all this is being done by another mod who is just trying to pin the blame on swaglord?
>>
File: 1431064571046.jpg (186 KB, 663x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431064571046.jpg
186 KB, 663x1000
>>416152
Swaglord's been posting and stickying dumb threads on /s4s/ since its inception. There is no deep revelations to be found in funposting.
>>
>>416159
fun posting is shitposting. But swaglord doesn't get that
>>
swaglord actually has a successful fulfilling life outside of 4chan (something you fags don't) so I really doubt he cares so much about /s4s/ "raiding" a shitposting board, and /b/.
Anyone that hates swaglord is just jealous.
>>
>>416147
>>416159
users cant create threads without images

btw swaglord and moot are real life friends!
tfw no moot bff to cuddle nohomo
>>
>>416186
If you're 28 and engaging in "ironic" circlejerking with people half your age, you probably don't have that much going on.
>>
>>415680
>>415684
>>415685
>>415694
>>415699
>>415712
>>415804
>>415843
>>415847
>>415860
>>415904
>>415925
>>415953
>>415956
>>415960
>>415975
>>415998
>>416000
>>416003
>>416006
>>416130
>>416147
>>416151
>>416152
>>416159
>>416171
>>416186
>>416226
>>416230
>Waaaah people are funposting on the designated funposting board that I don't even visit. SOMEONE DO SOMETHING
Also, if you >>415684 seriously think all the bananas on /b/ are the result of some [s4s] raid, you really need to lurk more.
>>
I don't understand what's going on ITT
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.