[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that /wg/'s image limit is 251 but /w/'s is 151?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cirno_why.png (118 KB, 485x500) Image search: [Google]
cirno_why.png
118 KB, 485x500
Why is it that /wg/'s image limit is 251 but /w/'s is 151?
>>
This is actually a very sensible question, which is easily fixed and has no real reason for being that way.

Therefore I believe the rest of /qa/ will ignore this thread.
>>
why is /hc/'s image limit 251 but /s/'s is 151?
>>
>>413099
bump
>>
>>413099
good question
>>
>>413099
Hiro doesn't know how to fix it.

A while back I made a thread asking to increase the image limit of /vg/ (yeah yeah, I know you hate /vg/ that's not the point right now), since the Bump Limit is so high and nearly every thread on /vg/ hits the image limit. Hiri actually replied to this thread, red name and all, asking, "How to do this?" and some Anon told him he needed to "hack the Gibson." Hiro then asked what that meant, and somebody told him it was a joke about the movie Hackers, and Hiro said, "Thank you" and to this day, /vg/'s image limit is the same.

As for why /wg/'s image limit is so low, I absolutely have no idea. It makes no sense that /r9k/'s file size limits are lower, it makes no sense that /s/'s image per thread limit is so low, and it makes no sense that some boards have [spoiler]spoiler text enabled[/spoiler] and others don't. Another thing I don't understand is why /s4s/ doesn't have /tg/ style dice rolls, though I do understand why only /s4s/ has Fortune enabled.
>>
>>414098
But what about "the team"? They took over after moot left and I assume they didn't just leave after Hiro-tan showed up.
>>
>>413099
Thanks, mods/anyoneelsewhodidthis. We may give you shit at times, but at least you acquiesce to reasonable requests.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.