[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Encrypting in the cloud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Encrypt my normie Folder .jpg (5 KB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
Encrypt my normie Folder .jpg
5 KB, 200x170
Hey, let's say i have some images of a nice UFO's and i want them to be protected in the cloud without any witness. Best practices for that? Thanks for answer.
>>
post'em here and I'll take care of the matter for you
>>
>>411489
All you need to do is encrypt the shit out of them, not give anybody the key, and then post them all over the fucking place. Each of these steps are trivial. Just do all three of them and you're golden.
>>
>>411837
This.

Use PGP. The free version is called GPG. https://www.gnupg.org/

Invented in the 80s. To this day, considered the best way to have data at rest.

Then just upload it to Mega.nz or something.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.