[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sage checkbox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: diddled.png (14 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
diddled.png
14 KB, 500x438
What I propose is simple. Instead of having a retarded system where you have to type a word into a box to sage, there should simply be a checkbox with the word sage beside it you click. Now you may be asking what that will even do, and I'll explain. With a visible checkbox, users would constantly have that option reminded to them. So they would use it whenever appropriate. Unlike the current system where sage is only used when the stars align and you both want to reply to a shit thread, and remember that sage even fucking exists.
>>
>>411464
Why don't you ask the computer to fill in you're post for you too numb nuts.
>>
>>411465
I usually remember to use sage, but there's clearly so many people who forget it exists, because so many threads get responded to negatively without a single sage.
>>
>>411467
People keep saying this (or maybe it's just you) but it's not true. They simply don't want to sage. This isn't going to change anything and that's why it's not going to be changed.

Furthermore, sage is not about thread voting, so quit acting like it is.
>>
>>411467
>but there's clearly so many people who forget it exists
you could have someone at every poster's house who punches them in the face and yells out "use sage" every time they post and they still wouldn't know what sage is.

>so many threads get responded to negatively without a single sage.
no one is going to see their shitpost on page 6. so they bump the thread.

you should be encouraging people to not post at all in shitty threads.
>>
>>411464
I would like this if only because sometimes I like to both sage and fortune, and that's impossible on /s4s/.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.