[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New to /ck/. Has it always been like this? I thought it was one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1424669076911.jpg (52 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1424669076911.jpg
52 KB, 640x350
New to /ck/. Has it always been like this? I thought it was one of the "mature" boards, but it's almost /v/-tier. I didn't expect so much shitposting.
>>
i think a lot of the chronic shitposters have decided to move on to the slower, less moderated, "better" boards. /ck/ has really gone downhill in the last year.
>>
>>409551

>shitposting

>such as
>>
>>409551
I remember some anon saying /ck/ was once a board about people who made food and cooked.

And he complained that it's just fast food, and filled with NEETs now.
>>
It's gone downhill a lot. Like most of the site. /ck/ still has more good threads than any of the other boards I regularly visit.
>>
>>409551
You're new to /ck/. What were you expecting it to be that it isn't living up to?

With the exception of /cgl/, /wsr/, /s4s/, and /f/, 4chan is just 4chan. Any given board will just have a theme to it, but then the method of discussion will be the same. The four boards I listed are different for reasons unique to them.
>>
>>409624
This site is getting worse and worse. 2015 was the beginning of the downfall really. Mods now despise us all and want nothing more than absolute power. They no longer care about fixing the site.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.