[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>weebs bitch about emoticons and elipses while using tildes~
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>weebs bitch about emoticons and elipses while using tildes~ and s-stuttering
>>
>anons going on rants about how emoticons and emoji are for normals
>attach enraged reaction images to all their posts
My puny mind can't comprehend it.
>>
>>407088

>reaction images and emoji are the same thing

You cant actually believe that. If they were the same people would just use emoji instead of images because it would actually be easier.

4chan uses emoticons all the time. What we DONT like is people that passive-aggressively tack a ":)" or "xD" at the end of an insulting comment.
It's annoying and makes you look stupid. It even extends to reaction images too.

And emoji ARE annoying. Bright yellow faces in the middle of text? Fuck that shit. This isnt a chatroom. And emoji get misused like emoticons do.
Those are blocked for a reason.
>>
>>407095
>getting this upset about emoticons/emojis
nice meme :)
>>
>>407095
How are they not the same thing?
>What we don't like is people passive-aggressively...
Speaking of passive-aggression
People spam smug anime babes all day and no one bats an eye but I get 50 unwanted (You)s for putting a ( ._.) in my post.
What fuckin gives?
>>
To put it simply, emoticons and emojis are used by normalfags. We don't want normalfags shitting up our board.
>>
>>407119
Reaction images are equally "normalfag" territory tbqh.
>>
>>407119
>muh normalfags ruining muh board

fuck off with this bullshit
>>
>>407076
Are you a time traveler from 2011?
>>
>>407119

Facebook, reddit, every forum etc is full of reaction images you fucking idiot.
>>
>>407133
>>407088
every dubs deserves a check
>>
>>407095
>This isnt a chatroom

Tell that to the weebs cybering.
>>
>>407149
Give how often it happens, you're going to do nothing else for the remainder of your time here.
>>
>>407095
>reaction images and emoji are the same thing
In essence yes, they are.

Let's face it, we here at 4chan aren't any different than the average person who uses the internet.
>>
>>407095
wow you actually make yourself more butthurt just for someone adding a cute little expression to their post :D you're not retarded
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.