[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all weedsmokers DUDE WEED LMAO material? I've yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: MAMBA.png (113 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
MAMBA.png
113 KB, 270x270
Why are all weedsmokers DUDE WEED LMAO material? I've yet to meet a single non-retard weedsmoker.
>>
>>406207
come to the first world my friend
>>
>>406207
this is mah favrit may may snek XD
>>
>>406207
smoke weed and find out
>>
>>406249
>>406210
DUDE IT CURES CANCER BRO
>>
>>406207
>lying so that you can justify your shitty meme
>>
>>406255
DUDE
>>
File: no for everyone.jpg (4 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
no for everyone.jpg
4 KB, 107x125
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . .that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>406207
Because they don't realize that they're dudeweeds. When they grow up and quit they realize how fucking stupid everything they say sounds to someone who's not brain dead stoned.
>>
>>406264
YO
DUDE
>>
>>406207
Yes you have, the just don't let on that they're weed smokers. You're committing survivorship bias.
>>
>>406314
So, I must develop myself a sixth sense to guess who smokes weed and isn't braindead, since they don't tell me? Kill yourself, negro.
>>
>>406416
Maybe just maybe you could interpret something the way it's intended, once in your life.
>>
>>406314
>You're committing survivorship bias.
>>406424
>Maybe just maybe you could interpret something the way it's intended, once in your life.

Yep nigger, kill yourself.
>>
Its ORGANIC BRO. CURES CANCER AND EPILEPSY. IF YOU CAN SMOKE CIGARETTES WHY NOT WEED? DUDE XDD

99.99999% of all the weed smokers.
>>
>>407179
100% proof you either don't talk to a diverse number of people regularly or simply haven't left your house in years.
>>
>>406207
I smoke weed, but I don't smoke as much as I'd like. I try not being retarded with it, I just like the good vibes it brings.
>>
>>407180
>whole thread agrees that weedsmokers are literally scum
>"it's y-your fault y-you don't k-know smart p-potheads, anon"
>>
>>407286
No actually, not the entire thread agrees. There are at least two posters out of 11 who disagree. Myself and one or more others.
>>
>>407303
>In a poll about people's approval of syrian refugees in germany, 18 people said they were against it, while two were positive about it
>18 germans were surveyed in this poll, while the remaining two were syrians.
>>
>>407444
That doesn't have anything to do with my post.
>>
Anyone who does that is actually a moron. You shouldn't call them retards though. They just aren't chill. They can fucking burn though do not get me wrong.

Not all weed smokers act like that. You probably chat with them all the time but would never assume they smoke weed. Because they don't feel the need to wave their wang around in the air announcing that they smoked some pot.

I mean ive done all the drugs and nobody would assume this unless i told them straight up. Probably look like any normal, hungover dude. Just to illustrate my point i'll list some of the shit i have tried (in no particular order). Some of which were a lot more heavily used than others. Weed actually low on the list. Pot is a weird ass drug.

LSD
Psilocybin
LSA
4-MEO-MIPT
4-ACO-DMT
Pot
DXM
Nitrous
MXE
3-MEO-PCP
PCP
Diphenhydramine
Propylhexadrine
Pentedrone
Butylone
6-APB (awesome stuff baby)
APHP
Ephedrine
Ethylphenidate
Methylphenidate
Dexamphetamine
Amphetamine salts
Lisdexamphetamine
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Oxymorphone
Trazadone
Tramadol
Suboxone
Pentobarbital
Alprazolam (xanax)
Lorazepam (ativan)
Diazepam (valium)
THJ
(another synthetic cannab that i can't remember right now)
Phenibut
>>
>>406207
pecause the non-retarded ones don't go around saying "YOOOO I SMOKE THE WEEEEEEED. GIMME DAT KU$H!!1!"
>>
>>407668
Wow buddy, you should certainly tip your fedora then proceed to kill yourself.
>>
>>408097
Okay but Check em first
>>
File: 1447814463046.jpg (8 KB, 142x255) Image search: [Google]
1447814463046.jpg
8 KB, 142x255
>>407668
>no fentanyl
listing all the drugs you've done makes you just as bad as the DUDE faggots by the way. fuck yourself.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.