[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why yellow boards aren't a thing? In which you can post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: s2535.png (355 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
s2535.png
355 KB, 500x628
Why yellow boards aren't a thing?
In which you can post spoilered NSFW?
>>
>>405639
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. You want spoilers on the NSFW boards?
>>
>>405643
Like red boards, but enforcing spoilers on NSFW content.
>>
>>405639
Because they were never created.

Why would they already be a thing if they were never created, Anon?

Did you mean to ask, "Would you please create yellow boards?"?
>>
>>405639
Because a lot of people still don't want to have to wade through or deal with the NSFW discussion that will inevitably go along with it. NSFW discussion generally has very little to do with SFW discussion. Some people don't want to discuss it or have anything to do with it. Some people do. Stop trying to mix orange juice and milk, because it won't make either side as happy as they could be. Some people say yes. Some people say no. This is a website that can easily separate topics, so why try to force everything on everyone?
>>
>>405669
I don't think it's such a bad idea but I don't think you're going to find a lot of support for it among other anons.

Maybe there is a kind of filter you could use (maybe with 4chanX?) that would spoiler things for you if it bothers you that much though.
>>
>>405670
You see, some people don't even want to be on the a board that allows NSFW content, unless they feel the need to get off (everybody masturbates) or gets curious about gore once in a while (morbid curiosity happens). Some people simply don't want it, and forcing these kinds of things on them is actually quite selfish. Spoilered NSFW content is banned for this reason.

Creation of new boards that are yellow? Maybe, but I don't see the point of it when NSFW is still NSFW. If you're going to a board that allows NSFW content in spoilers, you know it's going to be there, you know what kinds of discussions will be had on that board, and so it would just be a NSFW board to everyone anyway.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.