[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sjw mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 304x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 304x332
>make a thread trying to actually discuss brianna wu's game on /v/
>globally banned for trolling/flaming
>>
>discuss
>brianna wu
>on /v/
For the last time, making threads just so you can bitch about the SJW menace is not discussing video games.
>>
>>405486
>brianna wu's game
get some reading comprehension please, don't reply to this post either
>>
>>405487
The fact that you refer to it as "Brianna Wu's game" instead of the game title, tells me all I need to know.
>>
>>405468
>trying to bait for (you)s
>>
what's there to talk about.
you b8 you get b&
>>
>>405468
Link to the archived thread, please.
>>
>>405468
You should have lurked more and understood that that sort of thing was not permissable on /v/. The only logical reasons for posting Brianna Wu's game are as follows:

1. You are Brianna Wu and are advertising your game. Ban. Advertise somewhere else.
2. You are a newfag who doesn't realize that your thread would spark a flamewar discussion about transphobia and hatred of Brianna Wu and Gamergate themes at large. Ban. Lurk more.
3. You are deliberately being subversive and trying to cause the flamewar outlined in 3. Ban. Shitpost somewhere else.
4. You are a 5th dimensional being who is not fully aware of your actions and what effect they have on the world as you can't fully grasp which timeline you are on until your actions quantum converge. If this is the case, please read this aloud. Sue-Oh-Mai-No-Nah. Ban. We don't list this rule because we don't want anybody to actively protest it, and we are content with our kafkaesque system to repell 5th dimensional beings. 5th dimensional beings make up a 10 divided by N^^^B percentage of users so we find these losses acceptable.
5. You are using IP over Carrier Pigeon and your ping is so bad that you started that thread before Gamergate. 4chan bans that under global rule 14. Ban.
>>
File: 07560.gif (20 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
07560.gif
20 KB, 650x450
>>405468
>wanting to talk about a figure in the gg controversy
>wanting to talk about a game made by them
>wanting to talkabout a video game on /v/

the fact that you even wanted to discuss a video game on the video game board proves how new you are
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.